Protesters could be hindering conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video won't load for me - would some kind soul mind giving a breif description of what went on? Was this the rumored trouble with protestors late last night?

OH no, it was a video, it showed Cindy confronting a woman who was in her car, looked to me as if Cindy came across her yard, into the street at this woman saying something to the regards of "if you call her a (enaudible) again,", the woman comes quickly out of the car saying "what are you going to do bit**?", In the meantime, George was holding Cindy back, and another guy pushed the woman kinda against the back door that a child was standing in, in turn, closing his arm on the door...poor kid falls and one woman tries to pick him up by the other arm, and just kinda drops him on the street allowing him to continue to cry... someone else would have to tell you the rest as I couldn't take anymore after that...

Unbelievable. As much as I can see where the Anthonys need to get questions answered, the treatment they're receiving from the public is so very out of line. The female protester in that van is clearly sick in her own way. Who does she think she is to step outside the law. And yes, through her ignorance, she gets her own child injured. Ugly. And not sane.

I just think that there are so many other important things about this case that I could care less whether protestors go to the As house or not. Not my business if they want to bring their kids.

Maybe if CA would quit going out and confronting people, they would go away. She has helped to create the 3 ring circus that her front yard has become.

:furious: Why, oh why, would anyone act this way in front of their child?! You couldn't pay me enough money to subject my daughters to this! As mad and heartbroken as I am about little Caylee, (I have cried every bit as much about little Caylee as I have about the death of my Mother in January) I just couldn't fathom even hinting as this sort of behaviour with any child present.

Hold tight to your little ones. Love them... comfort them. Let them be children. One day you will wake up and wonder where the time has gone. Did you raise them properly? Show them enough attention? The right kind of attention? Did you just LOVE them?!!!

My Mother always said "Cherish your children's youth. When they are little, they step on your toes. When they are grown, they can step on your heart. Anybody can live with a few bruised toes."

I don't have a problem with a protest group, but I think your cause is automatically hurt if you make yourself the story and not the protest. If you want to protest, make a sign and go stand across the street, with your mouth SHUT!! Don't speak to the media, just stand there. You've made your point, let the media get a picture of your sign, and be respectful. You run the risk of being thought of just like we are thinking of this group - no better than the one they are protesting. Children are not pawns to be used to provoke emotions.

:furious: Why, oh why, would anyone act this way in front of their child?! You couldn't pay me enough money to subject my daughters to this! As mad and heartbroken as I am about little Caylee, (I have cried every bit as much about little Caylee as I have about the death of my Mother in January) I just couldn't fathom even hinting as this sort of behaviour with any child present.

Hold tight to your little ones. Love them... comfort them. Let them be children. One day you will wake up and wonder where the time has gone. Did you raise them properly? Show them enough attention? The right kind of attention? Did you just LOVE them?!!!

My Mother always said "Cherish your children's youth. When they are little, they step on your toes. When they are grown, they can step on your heart. Anybody can live with a few bruised toes."

Sounds like you had a very smart Mother, sorry to hear of her passing :blowkiss:

I don't have a problem with a protest group, but I think your cause is automatically hurt if you make yourself the story and not the protest. If you want to protest, make a sign and go stand across the street, with your mouth SHUT!! Don't speak to the media, just stand there. You've made your point, let the media get a picture of your sign, and be respectful. You run the risk of being thought of just like we are thinking of this group - no better than the one they are protesting. Children are not pawns to be used to provoke emotions.

VERY well said!:)

Before the cam froze last night we were talking about how peolple were not there to protest..but for a confrontation...if you look at the screen shots you kind of get and idea..and then when I watched the 10 pm news they said thee were 40-50 people hanging around...It is like people want to pull KC out and beat her..

Oh, my stars! I am glad this was caught on camera and the George Anthony called the OCSO! Surely something will be done about this incident to protect that child!

Interesting to hear from Cindy that she has 3 people looking for Caylee. Hopefully these are private detectives.

Moe, Larry & Curly

Unbelievable.... I supposed this woman will try to sue the Anthony's for causing her to slam the door on her son ???

(you heard it here first :crazy: )

If all these people protesting put as much time, effort and emotion into actually looking for little Caylee instead of acting like a bunch of savages (imo), maybe she would have been found already!

If I were close enough and had the funds to do so, the last thing on my mind would be standing in front of that house with a sign. I would get my rear out there and search!

Somehow I don't think a bunch of folks holding down the sidewalk is going to bring any faster resolution to this case.

Just mho

The video won't load for me - would some kind soul mind giving a breif description of what went on? Was this the rumored trouble with protestors late last night?

xlkphv.jpg

2lj55df.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads