Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

I don't see anyone outside the Anthony home on the web cam feed I am watching either.

Maybe C & G are minding their lawyer by laying low and stuffng a sock in it.

Commonsense tells us that Casey is somehow involved, if not directly responsible, for the death of her daughter Caylee. But until LE can prove it and find enough evidence to properly charge her then Casey has every right to walk free as long as she abides by the conditions of the bond. A Florida court set bond and she made it. LE does not have the right to "lock her up" without bail because they believe they will "eventually" find enough evidence to charge her with murder. As for the protesters, just as our constitution affords Casey the right to bail it also affords the public the right to peacefully protest.

MY 2 CENTS

She has never been locked up w/o bail. What's your point?

I was shocked last night when Tim said that when his daughter disappeared LE kept telling him that she was a runaway. Found her body 16 months later, so it really all depends on how hard the LE are willing to work. In this case I think they are really working very, very hard to find the truth. JMO

I do too. I also think that it may have become a little personal, because of KCs deliberate obstruction. Not meaning that I think they'd cross any lines. I just mean they may be particularly determined to solve this one.

I don't think we are allowed to organize protests or boycots on WS.

No, no, OMG no! I meant a thread! And I don't even know if that's allowed, but it would seem to be a good place to vent, ya think?

What I find disgusting is everyone has already convicted her and sentenced her to death without even a murder charge! We live in America where everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise and is entitled to a fair trial.

I'm pretty darn sure she killed her daughter. However, if I were on a jury, I'd take that responsibility seriously and listen to all the facts that we the public are not privy to. If would not convict if I felt there was a reasonable doubt.

I don't think our legal system works properly all the time. But if I ever get the chance to leave a tiny mark on it, I will take into account what our founding fathers wanted.

I wonder if Grandma Cindy will be tucking Casey into bed tonight as she kisses her on the forhead.

They make me sick, every last one of them.

I'm pretty darn sure she killed her daughter. However, if I were on a jury, I'd take that responsibility seriously and listen to all the facts that we the public are not privy to. If would not convict if I felt there was a reasonable doubt.

I don't think our legal system works properly all the time. But if I ever get the chance to leave a tiny mark on it, I will take into account what our founding fathers wanted.

I'm a little torn. I know in MOST jury situations, I can be objective. I DID vote for acquittal of a defendant whom I felt was quilty, but not of that particular charge.

But, If I lept over the table and back-handed KC, there's a chance that I might be dismissed during vior dire. ;-)

And, OHHHHHHHH, I'd be tempted!

Ok.

:)

Stop it with the pizza/maggots....it's not even remotely funNY.

There is a child missing....use your energy for something productive.

Not sure what to do? Ask! Start a thread, how can we help??

Jeesh people, come on. These maggots were on this beautiful child, and you are making jokes about it?????

If i see another 'let's send pizza' or any jokes about maggots, your outta here for a few days.

It would be nice to send some food to TES. They deserve it. I would love to send something really cool to LE, too, but until I think of what that could be, I'm sending my full support and encouragement. These are great people. Amazing people.

I agree TES deserves everything they can get sent to them. They need the protestors to show up to look for Caylee!

As far as I can tell, NONE... you are right about all of these things, as well they should. All that I am saying is that while we may all FEEL like it would be a good thing to knock down the door, pull her out by her heels and lynch her in the nearest tree, it would be against our LAWS to do that and we would be as wrong as she is

Well, there's NO LAW against wishing you could do it. And there's no law against saying you hope a person gets the death penalty either.

IF someone breaks a law & attacks her, then the law will deal with THAT person.

I just watched the video of Casey's homecoming. I got a kick out of the reporter making such a big deal about the traffic blocking the street when most of the traffic problems seemed to be people trying to get past the many news vans and media people in the road. If the media packed up and went home, the protesters would follow.

I'm a little torn. I know in MOST jury situations, I can be objective. I DID vote for acquittal of a defendant whom I felt was quilty, but not of that particular charge.

But, If I lept over the table and back-handed KC, there's a chance that I might be dismissed during vior dire. ;-)

And, OHHHHHHHH, I'd be tempted!

Since i'm not likely to be on this jury, I'd like to slap her too...and I seriously don't feel this way about too many people.

I keep thinking of what I would do if I were Cindy. I would have totally lost it, sat KC in a chair and tied her up if necessary, and screamed at KC that no one believed her and that she better fesss up ASAP.

And I've never ever screamed at my kids like that!

Hasn't the HOA come down on thm about their billboard?

Where are they, today, BTW? Out searching? :-(

I can understand the neighbours being ticked over the media, but who is the billboard hurting? Someone is being anal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back