PTL (Peach Tree Landing)

I know I sound like a broken record but how is LE and the state going to prove that Heather had control of her phone and was the one that actually sent social media message as well as specific phone calls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Well some of the phone calls involving Sidney were before Heather talked to the roommate. So there is that. We seem to have seen so much of Heather's SM stuff, but wasn't there reference to FaceBook chat messages? We wouldn't have been able to see those.

I'm wondering if there isn't surveillance of her apartment or parking lot that clearly shows it was just her that left alone for PTL. We just don't know what they have. If that exists it would solidify that she had possession of her phone mo Utes before she disappeared. We will just have to wait. Perhaps someone that lives there could check to see if there are surveillance cameras in her parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if there isn't surveillance of her apartment or parking lot that clearly shows it was just her that left alone for PTL. We just don't know what they have. If that exists it would solidify that she had possession of her phone mo Utes before she disappeared. We will just have to wait. Perhaps someone that lives there could check to see if there are surveillance cameras in her parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember in the initial threads there was a member who posted many pictures of her complex, including a rear view of her apartment; the aspect of the surveillance cameras was likely mentioned in there somewhere, I'm trying to remember...

I remember in the initial threads there was a member who posted many pictures of her complex, including a rear view of her apartment; the aspect of the surveillance cameras was likely mentioned in there somewhere, I'm trying to remember...
No CCTV. I was there fairly recently and could not locate any. Not to say a resident doesn't have their own installed. I just didn't see any.

Wasn`t BWs drivers license found on the front seat of H car? I thought that I remember reading about that.

Wasn`t BWs drivers license found on the front seat of H car? I thought that I remember reading about that.
Negative.

And, the only things missing are her keys, her phone, and her. Apparently, Heather's licence has been recovered.

Negative.[/B]

And, the only things missing are her keys, her phone, and her. Apparently, Heather's licence has been recovered.

The thing about Heather's room mate/friend's license being found on the seat of Heather's car really was making the rumor mill on social media. That's probably where that was read.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back