Publicist says Kidman has given birth to girl

Awww! So happy the baby is okay, especially after Nic's history (which I completely blame on TC!).

I think Sunday is a cute name. I went to high school with twins named Tracy and Tomorrow. I never did get why they were named that, but it didn't seem weird. (Maybe Tomorrow didn't show up until after midnight the next day???) It always suited her.

Perhaps they thought it up when Nic was in labor and then liked it so much that they kept it even though Sunday didn't arrive til Monday. What EV!

I hope they call her Sunny, Sunday just seems weird to me. I don't know why but certain days just shouldn't be used as names. I like Tuesday as a name but not Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

I went to school with a Sunday Coffee. She hated her name. Poor thing was always getting harrassed.

Actially I think her name is "Sandy" (a very cool name! :)), it just sounds like "Sunday" when pronounced with an Aussie accent....:crazy:

on Headline News that they named the baby girl, Rose Kidman Urban....

When will we know????? :waitasec:

I'm waiting with bated breath :crazy:

LOL

I am very happy for them! No matter what the baby's name is! They deserve happiness! Congrats Keith and Nicole!:)

You're right, Tez. I shouldn't have been so critical of their choice of name. Nicole has always conducted herself with class and dignity unlike so many other celebrities. She deserves all the happiness in the world after putting up with tommy boy for so long.

She named her baby girl Sunday??? Haven't heard that one before.

One of our kids goes to high school with a girl named "Wednesday." :crazy:

And, even more crazy, just today I heard of a newborn girl being named "Ephesians Aerin." Poor girl.

Hoppy

Too funny Pixies, and I LOVE your feminism quote!!! I knew a girl in high school named Sunday. I thought it was unusual and pretty.

I know several Sundays! I love that name.

Now on a more evil note, I hope they pack up and get the hell out of Nashville. I am so over seeing them and their herd of handlers and photographers around town.

One of our kids goes to high school with a girl named "Wednesday." :crazy:

And, even more crazy, just today I heard of a newborn girl being named "Ephesians Aerin." Poor girl.

Hoppy

That's the name of the girl on Addams Family, lol.

I know several Sundays! I love that name.

Now on a more evil note, I hope they pack up and get the hell out of Nashville. I am so over seeing them and their herd of handlers and photographers around town.
i wonder why that is? i mean, no one else has their handlers when they are at home in Nashville... or whatever that little town is outside of Nashville is where they all live (OMG, the name is escaping me... help me Pixies!).

i wonder if she was born sunny side up. ha!
but in this day and age of celebrity elective c-sections, prolly not!

:sundae:I think it's a horrible name, sorry!

Although a friens of a friend just had a girl named "Champs-Elysees", and I don't think anything can beat that one.

:sundae:I think it's a horrible name, sorry!

Although a friens of a friend just had a girl named "Champs-Elysees", and I don't think anything can beat that one.

I think you may be right:eek:
People are choosing names that get more stupid by the day

I am glad she has found happiness. I hate the name though.

Reminds me of a joke I once read. Unfortunately I can't remember the comedian. "Somewhere in a Hollywood playground a little girl is being teased unmercifully because of her weird name. Her name is Jane."

Oops! I didn't see that there was another thread on this. :)

I wonder if Connor and Isabella Cruise have been allowed to see their mother and newest baby sister yet?

In Australia there used to be a television commercial about a person winning a date with Tom Cruise. The winner was excited bit then realised they couldn't because "Mum's doing a lamb roast tonight." I've heard people say she's going to be called 'Sunday roast'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back