Q & A 8/20

Amraann said:
This is incorrect. The DNA is on the CODIS sytem. It could not be if it had less then 13 markers.
I am pretty darn sure there was only 10. I recall a huge discussion on that point because of it.

The still Bigger question. Can anyone prove tp me Karr was in CO when JBR was murdered?And do not give me the excuse of a private plane. At that time he did not have the money

JDB said:
The still Bigger question. Can anyone prove tp me Karr was in CO when JBR was murdered?And do not give me the excuse of a private plane. At that time he did not have the money
Nope, pretty sad huh?

Question:

I have read that one of the pieces of evidence was a "Hi-Tech" shoe print. I read in one post that Burke had this brand of shoe, but his shoes disappeared.
Why couldn't the shoe print have been there before the murder? Was the print even close to the same size shoe that Burke wore?

Linda7NJ said:
Nope, pretty sad huh?
Yeppers I have a feeling this is a red Herring That is the bad news. The good news he will behind Bars in Ca. for the porongraphy charges.

Question: What does it mean to say that a crime scene was "staged"?

I see that term everywhere on this forum but can't get a clear picture of what it means.

tia,
Hoppy

The evidence was changed to make it appear like something else.

Like shooting someone in the head and then the perp places the gun in the victims hand attempting to make it appear as a suicide

Does that help?

have they ever tried to estimate (on the intruder theory) how long the intruder would have to have been in the house at the minimum to commit this crime? to go from outside the house, to JBR's room, down to the basement, and time to write the letter? if they have how long was that time frame?

Linda7NJ said:
The evidence was changed to make it appear like something else.

Like shooting someone in the head and then the perp places the gun in the victims hand attempting to make it appear as a suicide

Does that help?
Totally. Thanks!

Quick question for all of you who have followed this case closely for the past 10 years .... did PR or JR ever take a polygraph? Did they ever offer to take one? Were they ever asked to take one? TIA!

This case is fascinating and I truly want justice for JonBenet, but it's so hard to catch up on 10 years worth of investigations and theories and people definitely have their biases and it's very hard to separate fact from fiction when coming back to a case after being gone for so long!

I don't think Karr did it, but I'm waiting anxiously for DNA and more facts to come forward. I think we have a long wait, as they'll try to keep everything hush-hush until there's a trial. I can even see gag orders being placed on this case because it's so high-profile.

Yes, they took a polygraph.

After they hand picked the polygrapher.

Sie Sie, to seperate fact from fiction go to the thread 'Seperating fact from fiction'.

narlacat said:

Sie Sie, to seperate fact from fiction go to the thread 'Seperating fact from fiction'.

Thank you much - will look for that thread tomorrow. Have to go get some sleep or I'll be on here all night re-hashing things! BTW - do you know if they passed the polygraph, or wasn't that information ever released? Thanks again!

They passed.

Patsy only after a couple of failed attempts, IIRC.

JDB said:
That's the $64,000 question!

The reporter from the Boulder newspaper that Karr met in Paris one year - said that Karr seemed to have lots of knowledge about Boulder.

narlacat said:

have you ever been polygraphed narla? I would never pass..so I would never take one in a million years.
I was the guinea pig in college for a class and it was embarrassing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back