Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

Does anyone know what day it was that it was reported that TN called Misty and asked her to babysit H&J? (you know when TN told Misty she would pay her, and Misty said as long as it was OK with Ron) TIA !

Does anyone know what day it was that it was reported that TN called Misty and asked her to babysit H&J? (you know when TN told Misty she would pay her, and Misty said as long as it was OK with Ron) TIA !

Wasn't that the night Haleigh went missing?

When I put HaLeighs school records in the search I came up with a post that stated Crystal ordered them when she found out how much school HaLeigh had missed. So my GUESS would be her lawyer at the time, KP.

Can you give us a link or a hint?

That post was sure confusing. As I recall TN took Haleigh to a hospital around the 11th or so and receved a note from the dr that Haleigh could be excused for three days. I remember that she was taken to a clinic a week after the cut on the nose and received more down time. Perhaps that is when CS had her. Busy states that Crystal took Haleigh on the 12th....well, if so, that is within the prescribed time the doctor wrote an excuse for an absence.

A poster was complaining that Crystal took Haleigh out of school and it was not ron's fault that she missed three days...and it was crystal's fault . According to these records that is not true

When I put HaLeighs school records in the search I came up with a post that stated Crystal ordered them when she found out how much school HaLeigh had missed. So my GUESS would be her lawyer at the time, KP.

Well, it looked like the day was originally marked as "U" (unexcused absence) but rubbed out to say "." (present).

It may be an honest mistake by a school official but it would certainly be appreciated if somebody would explain it.

:waitasec: I thought LE said that the Haleigh case was not a cold case?:banghead:

Alachua's actual CCU more challenging than TV's CSI
Even years later, police look for lead that will bring a break
Published: Friday, February 26, 2010 at 6:01 a.m.

<snipped>
It can start with a tip or the opening of a musty case book.

Cold case analyst Jamie Whiteway begins the tedious process of reviewing stacks of paper filed by officers sometimes decades ago. She looks at crime scene descriptions laid out in inches and feet instead of GPS locations and reading through the history of efforts made to solve the case.

And while reading the files, she catalogs the information on the computers and looks for ways to move the case forward, perhaps with a new interview or maybe a test using new DNA technology.

Members of the Alachua County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Unit include Dean, who has been with the agency more than 20 years, Whiteway, a cold case analyst, and Larry Ruby, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The team currently is assigned to 28 cases of homicide, missing persons and unidentified remains in the county. The oldest posted on the Sheriff's Office Web site dates back to 1966.

"*Much More At Link! Very Informative Info...IMO
***5-Page Article!!!!

The images shown below related to cold cases from left to right and top to bottom:
James Edward Tuff Jr., Haleigh Cummings, Sudheer Satti, sketch of rape suspect, Tiffany Sessions, Wende Ellinger, Michael Shane Crutchfield, Heather and Kira Radcliffe, Elizabeth Foster.

SEARCH COLD CASE DATABASE
Explore Gainesville.com's interactive database of unsolved cases.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/9...MISC/907289998

Database center
See a database of unsolved crimes in the area.
http://www.gainesville.com/datacenter

Article:http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...-than-TV-s-CSI

MADJG, when I click the link you posted it tells me Bad request?

If it says Haleigh's name someone made a boo boo over there huh?

MADJG, when I click the link you posted it tells me Bad request?

If it says Haleigh's name someone made a boo boo over there huh?

Angel Who Cares posted the article in the media links, try to access it through the media links. That is where I got the link.

Ah I see, Haleigh falls under the "unsolved" category, the article is very confusing until you read it all the way. The database is for unsolved crimes as well as cold cases.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/16/croslin.police.report.pdf
In this link, are they talking about the gun that was stolen at the same time as the dish soap, towels and gatorade bottle of coins? Or is this a seperate incident? Thank you.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/01/tommy.croslin.2010.burglary.report.pdf

Here is a link to the incident report that explains the items you listed were stolen from a neighbor who lived next to Lindsy and Hank Jr on Tyler Avenue.

This neighbor was apparently sleeping when Tommy broke into her home and stole these items plus a gun.

Is Misty's next court date March 8th or????

2/8/2010 D.H.S.M.V. INFORMATION SHEET (SPELLING OF MIDDLE NAME)
2/8/2010 FELONY ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 03/08/2010 AT 1:30 PM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W
2/8/2010 PROSECUTOR: ROYS, JACQUELYN ASSIGNED
2/3/2010 INFORMATION
2/3/2010 FILED SEQ: 1 SAME - (893.135 1C1C) TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG

this is for st johns county for misty and below is putnam county for misty

2010-02-18 14 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE-TRIAL SET 03/31/2010

2010-02-18 15 ORDER SETTING CASE FOR PRETRIAL 03/31/2010

2010-02-18 16 APPEARANCE, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL

2010-02-18 16 BY JURY, NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, REQUEST FOR COPY OF

2010-02-18 16 INFORMATION AND MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS

2010-02-18 16 FILED BY: ROBERT M FIELDS

2010-02-23 17 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-31-2010) IN JAIL

2010-02-23 18 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)

2/8/2010 D.H.S.M.V. INFORMATION SHEET (SPELLING OF MIDDLE NAME)
2/8/2010 FELONY ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 03/08/2010 AT 1:30 PM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W
2/8/2010 PROSECUTOR: ROYS, JACQUELYN ASSIGNED
2/3/2010 INFORMATION
2/3/2010 FILED SEQ: 1 SAME - (893.135 1C1C) TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG

this is for st johns county for misty and below is putnam county for misty

2010-02-18 14 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE-TRIAL SET 03/31/2010

2010-02-18 15 ORDER SETTING CASE FOR PRETRIAL 03/31/2010

2010-02-18 16 APPEARANCE, PLEA OF NOT GUILTY, AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL

2010-02-18 16 BY JURY, NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, REQUEST FOR COPY OF

2010-02-18 16 INFORMATION AND MOTION FOR STATEMENT OF PARTICULARS

2010-02-18 16 FILED BY: ROBERT M FIELDS

2010-02-23 17 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (03-31-2010) IN JAIL

2010-02-23 18 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY (03-31-2010)

I knew 3/8/10 was for something and now I know this is for the Felony Arrangement for St. Johns.

Then 3/31/10 for Pre-Trial in Putnam.

Thanks so much very much! :blowkiss:

We might need a sticky thread for all court appearances since there will be quite a few of them going on soon. :crazy:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/01/tommy.croslin.2010.burglary.report.pdf

Here is a link to the incident report that explains the items you listed were stolen from a neighbor who lived next to Lindsy and Hank Jr on Tyler Avenue.

This neighbor was apparently sleeping when Tommy broke into her home and stole these items plus a gun.

The last page of the incident report says structure was unoccupied and a bit farther down it says "Victim status- Out of Town". Where does it say she was sleeping or is this referring to some one else in the house????

I've been trying to find out what I can about Rita Lane, the address Teresa gave LE. Does anyone know the history of that address and who owns it? I beleive verification of where Teresa was living at that time could trigger much what was going on that day.

I've been trying to find out what I can about Rita Lane, the address Teresa gave LE. Does anyone know the history of that address and who owns it? I beleive verification of where Teresa was living at that time could trigger much what was going on that day.

Check out Whisper's posts about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back