Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Has LE said there's a bad guy or bad people out on the streets with Lisa?

Bill Stanton, PI:

"I know everybody's watching this family and watching this house, and that's fair," he said. "Keep one eye on them, but also keep the other eye out on the streets, in every place because there is a bad guy out there, or bad people, with this child, and we want to get this child home safe and sound."

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...or-releases-statement-20111011,0,896224.story

Noting that Lisa is still not listed on the FBI's list of kidnapped/abducted children:
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/@@wanted-group-listing

Is there a MSM link to the suggestion that Lisa might not be Jeremy Irwin's biological child? The possibility has been mentioned here several times, and I don't know if it's rumor, speculation, or if this was reported by a reliable news source. Thanks.

Apologies for the self-quote, but I found a website with a "Lisa" forum where an ABC video is referenced in regard to the paternity issue. I've never seen the site before and doubt that it's "legal" to link here, but maybe a super-sleuther here recalls such a report on ABC or GMA. I watch our local NBC affiliate for news and the Today show.

Does this ring a bell?

Can someone please provide me with the Mother's date of birth?

TIA,
Soulscape

O/T I miss you so much!
The HUNTERS moon is 100% full
mom is Aries and IIRC the moon is leaving Aries, I better check.
I checked 18 degrees in Aries,

Does anyone here find it strange that the parents/family aren't on live tv everyday begging the "kidnapper" to PLEASE bring their BABY back??? I did see her once ask for her safe return, that one time is all I recall........

Does anyone here find it strange that the parents/family aren't on live tv everyday begging the "kidnapper" to PLEASE bring their BABY back??? I did see her once ask for her safe return, that one time is all I recall........

Not to mention that there has been no ransom note or reward offered for the safe return of Baby Lisa. I'm losing confidence in a scenario that suggests that Lisa was abducted by a stranger and can't help thinking that the little girl has met with foul play :( jmo

Someone answered the question of how many vehicles the family has on one of the threads and I remember reading it but can't find it.

Does anyone know where that info is located? TIA.

If someone buried Lisa in a shallow grave, would there be a smell coming from it of decomp or would the ground absorb the smell?

In this particular case, no. Have you seen how the media has misrepresented the facts so far? They seem to be doing more damage than good here.

How long have the parents been together?
No ransom or threatening note?
Trouble with anyone? like X mates?
I'm trying very hard to give parents all benefit of doubt,
but I'm falling off the fence, my butt is sore.

Dear Locals, are LE telling anyone to watch their children?
Cancel Halloween?
Is the community scared?
Neighbors making kids play inside?
Locking doors now?

does anyone know where or how LE got the picture of the handyman/homeless guy they were showing the neighbors?

Can someone please direct me to the teenage babysitter? I keep seeing it mentioned but I must have missed the article on it? :waitasec:

After Jeremy arrived home, how many minutes did it take for him to call 911? 30 minutes?

After Jeremy arrived home, how many minutes did it take for him to call 911? 30 minutes?

looks like it on timeline
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7207621&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Lisa Irwin-Timeline[/ame]

If dad came home from work at 3:30am, when did he go to work?
IIRC DB got a babysitter so she could go to the store and buy wine?
Did he work overtime? shift 4-12?

Apparently, DB heard no commotion via the baby monitor or otherwise when Lisa was taken. But I'm wondering if it's been mentioned whether DB heard Lisa coughing/sniffling at any point during the night. (I believe the "missing" info specifically mentioned a cold with cough, and in my experience, that kind of thing is always worse at night). Thank you!

Were there other people staying with this family, tenants, guests, etc, from the recent past?

Did Deborah have a running vehicle to use at home?

Where is Baby Lisa?

All these posts about boxed wine, Wild Bill or whatever his name is, the handyman, the homeless guy, the unsuccessful searches, the finger pointing, the lack of pleas.

Is anyone out there looking for her? Is anyone looking for a live baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back