question

Hi
ok,thankyou.When you blow up the picture what else do you see in it of where it could have been taken at.

suzanne

Hi
ok,thankyou.When you blow up the picture what else do you see in it of where it could have been taken at.

suzanne

The only thing that I can make out (the photo blurs when blown up) is a building. It could be a private home, but hubby pointed out that there is a sidewalk behind the tree. His guess is some sort of tourist location. Maybe a reststop? or visitors center?

The only thing that I can make out (the photo blurs when blown up) is a building. It could be a private home, but hubby pointed out that there is a sidewalk behind the tree. His guess is some sort of tourist location. Maybe a reststop? or visitors center?

I think you are right about a rest area.And because what looks like a palm tree is small I would not even bother with that. I have a small one growing here in my backyard. Palms can be anywhere?

What date was on the back of the Pic suzannec4444

Hi
There was no date on the picture.But I think it was early 80's.Before 1983.some of the other pictures with the roll of film had a deck and a beach and one picture there was a deck and it looked like 3 cars were in the background and maybe a small building.(A restroom.)I'd scan it but I don't know how to scan pictures.

suzanne

Hi
Here are some pictures of the same roll of film(not the Genie picture)this is my sister around 1983.I am trying to figure out where she could be in these pictures.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/suzannec4444/Tammy/Tammy01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/suzannec4444/Tammy/Scan0001.jpg

Suzanne, couple of things

1. Do you have any clue who took the pictures?

2. Seems odd to me that someone would be taking photos at a rest stop, but then again if tammy hooked up with someone shady before she disappeared anything is possible.

3. Do you know anyone with a scanner that can help you post the other pictures on the roll?

Hi
I am just curious.What type of trees do these look like in this picture.where does this look like it was taken at?I do not know.the picture is side ways.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/suz...icture008-1.jpg

suzanne

I personally think this is someones back yard..... if the picture of tammy in the swim suit is on the same roll as this one then I would say she was at someones home...... I think it is kinda strange to take a picture of a tree.... there is nothing "special" about the tree picture.... so why take it? strange...... can you tell us what other pictures are on the roll?

Hi
hey how are you.I've missed talking to you.I think someone took a picture of a rainbow,not the tree.I think it is the same place as the other pictures but I am not sure.One picture she is on a deck,In another picture she is actually standing in the water on the beach with the same bathing suit on.one picture she is standing by a wood deck and behind her are a few palm trees in a row about it looks like about 3 cars and a small building.(The background of the picture is real blurry)3 cars made me think it was a recreational area or park.

suzanne

Hi Suzanne......

I have missed you! I really needed a break for awhile..... I have been reading for awhile on here..... but just started posting again...

anyhow, I do see the rainbow but still ...just an odd picture to take... the other pictures sure would be helpful to see.... the 3 cars could just be what the person who owned the building (house maybe) had... it is not unusual for people to own more then 2 cars....... and the "wood deck" is it a deck like a house deck or is it more like a "dock" water deck?
Ugh...... seeing the pictures would help..... also...where did this roll of film come from?
What was the last thing Tammy was wearing when she went missing?

I hope you and your family are doing well.... we should catch up sometime.... I bet your little ones are getting BIG! HUGS and LOVES to you sweetie!

Di~

So the pictures were not taken by this "someone close to the family"??? how did they get them?

I don't see much wood in that picture... could be just about anything..... I would think more of a planter... humm.....

these were the last pictures of Tammy.... when were they taken..... it would be good to find out not only where they were taken but WHO took them.....

I live in South Tx. We have beaches and palm trees and I even have a 7 foot version of that tree on my porch. It was 1 foot when I got it as a Christmas gift. Those trees grow everywhere here. You can drive down the street and see little houses shaded by huge 'christmas trees'. They seem to grow like weeds, but then they say everything is bigger here. I know my neighbor has 12 foot poinsettia's along her fence. Anyway, I don't recognize that as being any rest stop I have ever stopped at while traveling to other towns here, but then they have redone some of them. If you want me to look at the Beach photos, I am familiar with the ones ( beaches) along the Gulf Coast and would be happy to oblige. Good Luck.

The evergreens look like Norfolk Island Pines, which is usually known as a houseplant in the US but can be a landscape plant in Florida (and pretty much all of the trees sold as houseplants are grown in South Florida).
Hrmn...on second thought, that's the same as what Suzanne4444 already suggested :)

The Wikipedia picture looks more like yours - note the shape, and the red trunk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucaria_heterophylla

I did some searching on line and the Araucaria heterophylla is very common around Cocoa Beach where your sister was from. There are a few parks in that area which the picture could have been taken; Wuesthoff Park, Merritt Island Wildlife refuge, etc.

I rotated the picture of the tree and there appears to be a sign ontop of a roof in the bottom left corner. I can't tell if this is from the park/beach/rec area it was taken at or a sign on top of a business maybe adjacent to the property.

Hope this helps

Hi
wow.I don't see any of this.You rotated?A sign?what does it look like it says?that could be very important.I do think this was taken near Cocoa Beach Florida.I think there was a beach and a deck in the back of this picture with the tree.Did one of these parks have a beach too?Maybe cape canaveral seashore?I tried to find pictures of these parks and couldn't find any.

suzanne

Yes, it appears to be the back of a sign, I blew up the image also.
I will attach a copy to this.

Attachments

• tree1.jpg
    tree1.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 30
hi
I can't see it.It comes up this.

suzannec4444, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]thankyou.I can't see a sign.i'm sorry.I am still interested what all psychics would predict happened to tammy.Does any one know about this and can do this for me about tammy?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Her date of birth is 2-5-65[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]she came up missing from Cocoa Beach Florida on july 6 1983[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]http://gryphonastrology.wordpress.c...deleine-mccann/[/FONT]

Suzanne,

When was the roll of film taken with the pictures at the park on it?

Also, there was a link on another thread regarding David Gore, did you look into this?

Cindi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back