Questions and Answers

dingo said:
only a couple according to Patsy...
JonBenet competed in nine pageants, starting when she was four years old. Some of them are (and I may not have these names exact but I'm pulling this from DOI and including ages when Patsy gave them):

Little Miss Charlevoix (age 4)
Colorado All Star Kids (age 5)
Miss Sunburst Colorado (age 6)
Royale Miss
Little Miss Christmas

I dont want to go into a whole long list of details here but my son has a nonverbal learning disorder and if you know what aspergers is you dont have to know what NVLD is (they are treated the same by docs basically). these kids are HIGHLY treatable, there is a high suicide rate, and unless the parents educate themselves on what to expect and how to change the outcome...you are right, they will end up suicidal, or in the basement being anti-social. I just wanted to point out to anyone that might read your post that having aspergers, autism, or NVLD is NOT the end of ones life....its merely the begining of a long road for the parents, should they choose not to just give up. My son is doing GREAT, and Im thankful he has this disorder cause he isnt capable of doing what Karr may have done. Kids with aspergers and NVLD read things black and white, they dont step outside the lines often and just to give you an example of how these kids think (this isnt sounding like Karr at all, as he is a manipulator) my son has two goats, and hes very fond of them. A teacher at school the other day was giving him a hard time and pushing his buttons and I said to my son "dont let her get your goat son"(southern saying) hes 14 and he turned and looked at me and says "oh mom she cant come get my goat can she, tell me she will leave him alone" lmao. thats more along the lines of aspidistra and I are talking about.

BillyGoatGruff said:
He can be both, you know. A sociopath and someone with Asperger's. Just because someone has autism does not prevent them from taking a criminal bent. The descriptions by his childhood friend of someone who was friendly but "not there" and stopping what he was saying and doing to apparently zone out is especially troubling. I think he had the Asperger's first and the psychosis kind of grew around it over the years, largely because it was undiagnosed and left untreated.

I have a nephew with Aspergers. His inability to figure out social interactions has pretty much lead him to develop antisocial personality problems. I don't really have much hope for him once he graduates high school and gets out in the world. The best case scenario is that he'll live in the basement and play dungeons and dragons and troll message boards for the rest of his life. I'm not kidding. Every other scenario leads to early death or incarceration.

I can easily see that Karr's documented problems with social interaction stemming from a undiagnosed condition, especially in light of his mother sufering from a brain chemical-imbalance form of insanity. Karr's obsessive behavior dates back to high school and no doubt beyond. I suspect the Delaorean/used cars business was one of these obsessive "phases".

A psychiatrist on CTTV today commented on how strange that Karr, unlike other pedophiles, never seemed to "learn" from his antisocial activities. He'd get a job teaching and be fired in two weeks due to inappropriate behavior. Then he'd get anotehr job and lose it in two weeks. Most, if not all, predatory pedophiles learn to adjust/mask their behaviors in order to further perpetuate it. Although pedophiles might believe what they do is "right", they normally understand what is and isn't considered normal within society as a whole and know when they're calling attention to themselves.

After leaving high school in Hamilton, he seems to have made no real adult friends to speak of. I suspect anyone who was around him for any length of time soon discovered he was too weird to be around, like the reporter who met him in Paris, and kept their distance as best they could.

"i just heard on tv that the 118,000 request did NOT match jr bonus. it 'wasn't even close' any comments?"

I heard Trip DeMyth say that, too, but apparently, he got that from their PIs like DeLong did. And they showed just how little they know about this case when they said they didn't know about her oversize panties!

"I saw Candace DeLong say she had from two sources that
the $118,000 "wasn't even close" to his bonus amount and was just one of the many mis-reportings and rumors which have surrounded this case for 10 years."

Yes, and no.

"Candace got her information from one of the Ramsey Team (not LE) so a hundred bucks and change may not be considered even close to them."

Right. It wasn't exact, but it was only off by a few hundred. I rechecked the books on that.

"Patsy was not eliminated as the writer by the handwriting experts."

Chrishope, have you seen this:

http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

"Chrishope,you're exactly right--Patsy would have us believe that an intruder would be stupid enough to ask for the exact amt of john's bonus check for the ransom--But no intruder would be that dumb,he would be leading police right to him as a fellow employee of johns--that's one reason why the ransom note is a fake"

Exactly! This had to LOOK like an angry employee!

Betsy I heard last night some time, during some interview that the amount of his bonus isn't even close to what is being reported. It might have been Lin Wood, I'm not 100% sure on that though. It was said that, that is one of the things that was put out there as false and never corrected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back