Questions and Discussion Regarding the Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
While reading the timeline of events a question popped into my head....what I don't understand is this:
Before Caylee disappeared, meaning before CA took her along to visit her father in the assisted living facility, where was the little girl? Casey went by her parents home between June 9 - 12, without the girl, and told them she was being watched by the nanny or friends. So, wouldn't someone recall watching Caylee or seeing her around that time? Yet, I find no mention of this anywhere.
Obviously, she was not deceased at that point because she later with with CA on that visit. Could Casey have a friend who isn't coming forward? An accomplice in all of this? These facts just don't add up in my mind.
~~Snipped~~
On June 12, someone posted on Jeff Hopkin's web site (myspace or facebook, I forgot which one) that Caylee is missing.
Jun 12, 2008 8:41 AM (Caylee is missing).
Since you're posts are dated when you post them, wouldn't this somehow indicate that she went missing on, or before June 12 ?
I realize that there is the video, and statement from a caretaker at the assisted living facility, but I'm wondering if perhaps they are mistaken about the date.
After all, in the beginning, Casey and her dad said that the last time they saw Caylee was on June 9, and Cindy said June 7.

I wonder if Casey was so angry about the fight on the 15th that she didn't care if she fed Caylee or not. She may have already been planning to get rid of her.
I definitely agree - they are lying, and covering up for her.
I hope that house has been bugged since all this happened.
~~Snipped~~
The arguement was so loud that the next door neighbors could hear Casey screaming at her parents. So they probably knew what she was saying. Do we know what that was ?

'The arguement was so loud that the next door neighbors could hear Casey screaming at her parents. So they probably knew what she was saying. Do we know what that was ?' - good question...

...to add to it, when adults fight and screaming, the child would be scared and crying...interesting to know if neighbors hear any child cry at that night???...

~~Snipped~~
On June 12, someone posted on Jeff Hopkin's web site (myspace or facebook, I forgot which one) that Caylee is missing.
Jun 12, 2008 8:41 AM (Caylee is missing).
Since you're posts are dated when you post them, wouldn't this somehow indicate that she went missing on, or before June 12 ?
I realize that there is the video, and statement from a caretaker at the assisted living facility, but I'm wondering if perhaps they are mistaken about the date.
After all, in the beginning, Casey and her dad said that the last time they saw Caylee was on June 9, and Cindy said June 7.

In the documents LE has a tech report that the video of Caylee was taken on 6.15. The internal memory chip was checked. The sign in sheet at the nursing home appears to suuport that as well as a statement from one of the RN's there.
In the interview with GVS GA & CA were explaining the date thing. CA said it was her that though it was 6.9 and GA just followed suit. She had it pegged as a Sunday but the wrong one. Something to do with her being on vacation got her mixed up as to date.
What I keep going back to was that on that 911 call CA says Caylee has been missing for 30 days which is the same thing that Casey told LA. 7.15 -30 days put you at 6.15. [I counted it back on the calender] but then by the time LE gets to house it is 6.9 and all of the LE statements have 6.9 as well. Many of Casey's so caled 'friends' come up with that same date also but the faimly sent out text messages that Caylee was missing but I do not remember if those messages said since a paticular date or for a specfic amount of days.

I have not been able to get the pdf file to load of the Sentinal news site so I can't give you doc pages.

Casey's friend Christine (I believe it was) went walking with Caylee and Casey 12, 13, 14--she wasn't quite certain of exact date.

Also, I think Casey just had the date wrong. I think this because per Casey's interview by police at Universal that day (in the 400pgs) she is asked:

So the last time you saw Caylee was the 9th ......Casey says yes it was Monday...then Casey goes on to say the day before her mom had taken Caylee to see her grandparents (caylee's great gp's)
(it's not a word for word copy, but pretty close to what was said)

Then we take into account Casey had the days counted down right on the 911 call, she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days.

The part that throws me is that she says she dropped Caylee off with the nanny sometime between 9am-1pm. Then we have George saying she and Caylee left the Anthony home at 12:50pm. I think it's a combo of the 2 accounts.

What if Casey went home the 15th argued with her parents that eve, lay down with Caylee to get her to sleep (all the time bugged, wanting to be with TonE). Caylee falls asleep and Casey then waits for G&C to fall alseep. Casey takes off with Caylee. Something happens to Caylee through the night (what I haven't decided)

Casey then returns to her parents somewhere between 9am-1pm (TonE's school time) George does see Casey but he doesn't see Caylee. Casey gets dressed and gets clothes and Caylee's backpack etc. She tells George that Caylee is already with the nanny? or she plays off that Caylee is in the car already and she's loading them up for her to work, and Caylee to go to the Nanny's?

At any rate, I think Casey went home between 9am and 1pm.

...I noticed how CA&GA always 'defussing' the subject of June 15th fight like nothing bad happens...what if Casey took Caylee and left house right after the fight on June 15th?...angry and out-control...and never came back, didn't sleep over night...I do agree that Cindy's and Casey's phone records on June 15th and June 16th should tell the story...

Can anyone recall the date that Casey deleted hundreds of online photos of Caylee? I know it's here somewhere. I think that date is key to when something happened to poor Caylee.

I cannot believe that a child would awake in the morning, and not come out of the bedroom until 12:50, when George says he last saw her. If what he says is true, then Caylee had no breakfast that day. I wonder if Casey was so angry about the fight on the 15th that she didn't care if she fed Caylee or not. She may have already been planning to get rid of her.
I definitely agree - they are lying, and covering up for her.
I hope that house has been bugged since all this happened. Perhaps LE will hear some interesting discussions.

Also, Cindy heard them in the bedroom but didn't go in and kiss Caylee goodbye? I don't believe it. And if the big fight happened on the 15th, that would be all the more reason that Cindy would go into the br to check on Caylee.

If Caylee spent June 15th at Tony's house, do we know where Caylee spent the night?
If Cindy said she heard them in the bedroom on the morning of the 16th, does that mean that Caylee spent the night at the Anthony's and Casey came in the morning of the
16th to pick her up?

Also, it was mentioned that Caylee didn't sleep in her own room. She slept in the bed with Casey. Where did she sleep when Casey wasn't around?

If Caylee spent June 15th at Tony's house, do we know where Caylee spent the night?
If Cindy said she heard them in the bedroom on the morning of the 16th, does that mean that Caylee spent the night at the Anthony's and Casey came in the morning of the
16th to pick her up?

Also, it was mentioned that Caylee didn't sleep in her own room. She slept in the bed with Casey. Where did she sleep when Casey wasn't around?

As far as we know, based on Cindy, she heard them in the bedroom on June 16th, and George saying he saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM on June 16th. This was revealed in the Greta interview. (Greta tapes are in the media forum)

Cindy has stated she tucked Caylee in, and at one time Cindy said she tucked them both in, so it's hard to tell which statement is accurate IF any statement is accurate.

Your questions are questions we all are wondering about because the night of June 15th into the morning of June 16th have many missing pieces.

The only confirmed fact is Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home on June 15th, other then that, the only other info revealed is out of Cindy and George's mouth, and I find it questionable.

I want to know what time Caylee woke up on June 16th, who fed her breakfast, did she have a bath in the morning, who dressed her, did she play in the house that morning, did she have lunch with George, etc. No one spoke about that morning. Just miraculously Caylee and Cindy appear at 12:50 PM while George is watching the Food Channel.

The Anthony home is not that large and I would think the living room sits in the center of the home with the bedrooms off the living room. We know where the front door is located, so it's not that hard to miss who is coming in and out of the house.

As far as we know, based on Cindy, she heard them in the bedroom on June 16th, and George saying he saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM on June 16th. This was revealed in the Greta interview. (Greta tapes are in the media forum)

Cindy has stated she tucked Caylee in, and at one time Cindy said she tucked them both in, so it's hard to tell which statement is accurate IF any statement is accurate.

Your questions are questions we all are wondering about because the night of June 15th into the morning of June 16th have many missing pieces.

The only confirmed fact is Cindy had Caylee at the nursing home on June 15th, other then that, the only other info revealed is out of Cindy and George's mouth, and I find it questionable.

I want to know what time Caylee woke up on June 16th, who fed her breakfast, did she have a bath in the morning, who dressed her, did she play in the house that morning, did she have lunch with George, etc. No one spoke about that morning. Just miraculously Caylee and Cindy appear at 12:50 PM while George is watching the Food Channel.

The Anthony home is not that large and I would think the living room sits in the center of the home with the bedrooms off the living room. We know where the front door is located, so it's not that hard to miss who is coming in and out of the house.

I find it questionable too. It is also in this Greta interview that GA mentions "Zanny" as though he knows her well, which is in direct contradiction to his (and CA's) original statements to LE - wherein they both appear to not be familiar with this person at all.

The date thing has always amazed me. If CA was trying to cover something up, you'd think she would have the date set right in her mind. The 9th???

This is by far the strangest case I've ever seen, and it gets stranger every day.

Can anyone recall the date that Casey deleted hundreds of online photos of Caylee? I know it's here somewhere. I think that date is key to when something happened to poor Caylee.

Page 44 out of 153 Jesse G states on July 16 he went into Casey A. myspace acct and noticed that Casey deleted over 200 pictures- she had over 10 pages and it was down to 4.

This thread for posters that want to chew all aspects of the different dates given in original statements of Caylee's last sighting 6/9 prior to being changed to 6/15 when evidence of nursing home visit on Father's Day surfaced. How this does or doesn't relate to being 31 days since last sighting from the arrest date of 7/15.

Will be suggesting posters come here when this topic threatens to hi-jack another focused thread.

Discuss. :grouphug:

I would think that Cindy and Casey where in heavy conversation on the 15th July when Cindy picked her up at Tony's after they dropped Amy off. Cindy said early on that they drove around for a while,Cindy trying to get Casey to tell her where caylee was. IIRC it was like 45 minutes before Cindy pulled up at the police station that was closed. And on the first 911 call you can hear Cindy say I've given you a month/30-31 days.The whole 9th thing has me baffled. Unless Casey was trying to distance herself from the 15th.

Casey may have not remembered the date of Caylee's demise, but she was counting the days. She knew it had been 31 days per the 911 call on the 15th of July. She continued to track the days as evidenced in her statement on the 16th when she stated she hadn't seen her for 32 days.

Cindy is the one that mucked up the dates.

Casey may have not remembered the date of Caylee's demise, but she was counting the days. She knew it had been 31 days per the 911 call on the 15th of July. She continued to track the days as evidenced in her statement on the 16th when she stated she hadn't seen her for 32 days.

Cindy is the one that mucked up the dates.

Up to the day of the bond hearing when Cindy was on the stand, It was brought to her attention that the video of Caylee at the nursing home was taken on the 15th June she was saying the 9th.

Up to the day of the bond hearing when Cindy was on the stand, It was brought to her attention that the video of Caylee at the nursing home was taken on the 15th June she was saying the 9th.

Yes! She was the one who took the damb video, how could she forget that?

Since Casey finally admitted that she did not have a job, has anyone issued her explanation for dropping Caylee off at the "nanny's" on either June 9th or June 16th? And where does she now say that she was during the time Caylee was with the "nanny?" I don't recall EVER seeing this question asked of Casey?

She was getting dressed, make-up and all, and going to bars and parks looking for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther