Questions for Elaine for Sunday's Radio Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine, do you wish to answer some of the accusations Mark made against you in his interviews? My intuition tells me he engages in "projection" of his behaviors onto you.

What was the exact wording of Mark's Nov 19 text to you about Dylan being missing? Did you two have a prior agreement to just text and not use voice conversations?

Do you have any idea why Mark accused you of calling your family law attorney immediately upon receipt of Mark's text about Dylan being missing?

Has Mark ever engaged in delusional behavior?

Does Mark explode in rage? Or does he simmer and keep things inside? Does Mark do things to "get even" or "pull the rug out?"

Does Mark view himself as a victim of things and not the cause of things?

In the initial interviews, Mark speaks in kind of a soft, calm, sing-songy manner. Is that how he normally talked?

(I'm with Coldhands as I don't know what questions should be asked. The ones I've posted are not delicate. But they are the ones on my mind.)

Who has the lead in this case - La Plata County Sheriff, CBI, or FBI? How often do they talk to you?

How do you feel about the Facebook pages surrounding Dylan's disappearance, are they helping or hindering the case?

Did Dylan ever come home from spending a week at MR's and tell you that MR's girlfriend Karen spent the week there too? If so, when was this?

Did Dylan's phone have video capability. Were there any preloaded games on the phone?

Other than the 9:37pm communication, was there other communication from Dylan from an electronic device between his last text to R and the 9:37pm text?

Did Dylan ever mention what television provider MR had or complain that he had limited television channels?

MODS - Is the offer for Mark to also be on the show at some point in time being made?

Was Dylan bothered by the fact that he was not able to try out for the school football team? If so, what was the reason he was not able to try out? If it was due to late enrollment, did he blame the custody and court issues for that?

Would Dylan have wanted to drive all the way back to MR's brother's house in Castlerock from Vallecito for Thanksgiving? Did he like long car trips with his father? Has MR's brother spoken with you at all about any of this? Did he go to Vallecito to support his brother as MR indicated he was going to do in MSM?

Do you know the weight of Dylan's backpack when it was packed? Did the airline weigh it on check in or did you have to check the weight prior to taking him to the airport due to weight limitations for carry on luggage?

I did not get to see the second day of Dr. Phil so this may have been answered, but-What are her ideas on why MR drank a half bottle of Jim Beam the night before his polygraph Dr. Phil's person was going to do and why he did not take the second polygraph.

What is LE doing right with the investigation? What do you wish they would handle differently?

Are there any upcoming media events?

Details again, and difficult to ask - do you know if dogs ever searched MRs property? Were they trailing dogs, cadaver dogs, or both? Do you know the results of those searches?

Have either Elaine or Mark engaged attorneys?

Does she know if Dylan ever used Mark's land line to call his friends? What about to call her? (is using the land line something Dylan commonly did?) Did Dylan routinely use Mark's internet when he stayed there? So what were all of Dylan's communication options at Mark's that Monday morning? Cell, land line, internet, iPod?

Also, I know that she has divers lined up, but if that doesn't work out, I'd also like to suggest the possibility of contacting the School of Mines, Univ of Colorado, or NOAA in Boulder and asking if they have sonar/ROV technology that could be used to search the lake.

Have you or Cory heard from Mark since Dr. Phil? (calls, texts, emails, etc.)

Uh, can we ask about the rumor that supposedly came out on Dr. P and is now being touted as motive? :blushing:

When is the lake going to be searched next ?

Does Elaine believe that Dylan made it to Mark's house on the Sunday night ?

What does she think Mark's motive would be for hurting Dylan?

MODS - Is the offer for Mark to also be on the show at some point in time being made?

The answer to this would be up to Tricia. She owns the radio show herself. But I'll say that knowing Tricia, she would be happy to have him as a guest on her show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member