Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my first post here. In the recording of the call Casey made form jail to the Anthony home< I think on the day she was arrested, she asked Cindy, Lee and Lee's girlfriend for "Tony's" phone number and she also stated something to the effect of I really want to talk to "Mike". I have not seen a Mike mentioned in any of the current cast of character lists anywhere and I'm wondering who Mike is. Anybody know? Also, in the same phone call she tells Lee's girlfriend she has not slept in 4 days, and the way she says it makes me half-way believe it. Any information on why she would have gotten no sleep in the 2 to 3 days prior to her arrest? Thanks. Nice forum, lots of info on this case.

You probably want to go to the MH thread that is already started. Glad you are here newbie...just remember the rules regarding names. It is best to use initials in this forum. That way you wont get a warning from the mods. :blowkiss:

* What does the club hand sign mean?
* What's with the candy necklaces & lollipops?
* Could this be the babysitter house? JP, RM & AH?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jfdrnk&s=4
Many photos of Caylee & Casey here.

* If the dogs hit on the pool area, sandbox & playhouse...
and George & Cindy checked this before LE....
Could they have discovered Caylee or evidence?
Reason for replanting bush near house to near playhouse.

* Wouldn't the "Lake Vaj" parties, drugs, persons be Casey's downfall?

Ah, were does the 'club hand sign' come up at? I mean, what does it have to do with the case. I'm totally lost...

yeah but like I dont get what he was implying. Is he saying that it was a cover up or something the Myspaces are just fake people?

I would like to know about the hand sign - my sister has it in a lot of her my space pictures.

I tried posting this at questions for Web Sleuths and I'll try here as I got no reply. At Casey's court appearance in July, the bond hearing, what was being said that caused her to break down into hard sobbing? Her face was contorted and she was shaking. This picture has been posted here as recently as yesterday & is on the video at GVS, the first frame used as the identifier for the video. I had not seen Casey come apart like that and I would like to know what prompted it. From the way she is facing, it may be the judge's remarks.

DOesn't she actually say "I really just want to close my eyes"? They transcribed it incorrectly.

If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, search urbandictionary.com for 'the Shocker.'

But, that sideways "V" that KCs crowd does doesn't have the outstretched pinkie.

I tried posting this at questions for Web Sleuths and I'll try here as I got no reply. At Casey's court appearance in July, the bond hearing, what was being said that caused her to break down into hard sobbing? Her face was contorted and she was shaking. This picture has been posted here as recently as yesterday & is on the video at GVS, the first frame used as the identifier for the video. I had not seen Casey come apart like that and I would like to know what prompted it. From the way she is facing, it may be the judge's remarks.

Not sure but I think it was during George's testimony - like maybe he was showing his love for her - and that's what got to her?

Not sure but I think it was during George's testimony - like maybe he was showing his love for her - and that's what got to her?

Nah, Casey was sobbing because her motion to lower bail was denied. She only cares about herself. She didnt want to go back to jail.

Thanks, mommya. No satisfaction from playing the video at GVS because it is actually an audio of the pre-arrest interrogations. Whereas, the collapse into tears and shaking is later, in court, in prisoner grey two piece. I regret that I didn't see this because it is the only time she has shown spontaneous emotion. I thought maybe it was provoked by the judge's theory of what she had done to her daughter because he really spelled that out in ABC blocks. Apparently she was well armored against that barrage but George or someone took her by surprise.

People doing such drugs as "X" get dry mouth and lollipops and candy help with that.

Absolutely correct, i've often heard of people sucking on lollipops after snorting cocaine as well. It is definately a drug connotation.

As for the shocker. Plain immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members