Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this thread. I had a couple of questions for experienced websleuthers on the Pete Benevides thread. Thank you in advance for your responses. :)

1) Has anyone ever heard of the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org or it's backup http://www.childrescuenetwork.org? Are they familiar, reputable, legitimate missing children's organizations?

2) The childrescuenetwork site lists seven missing children. I am only familiar with the Trenton Duckett case. What are the similiarities between the seven children (i.e., were all of the disappearances blamed on the mother?...were they all from the same area?...etc.?) The seven children are:

Missing Children

If you have seen any of the children pictured below, DON'T WAIT! Call 911 or 1-877-209-KIDS (5437) NOW!
Click on the pictures to see a poster with all the child's information.

Sabrina Allen

Marc Copeland

Jasmine Sajedi

Nicole Pate

Bryan Dossantos-Gomes

Trenton Duckett

ShugarmanNathan2.jpg
Nathan Shugarman

Do we have any idea what caused Caseys' seizure if she did indeed have one?
Maybe she just has a brain tumor and that's why she is the way she is.
I believe it has been mentioned that Casey doesn't have a "medical condition" and they didn't know what caused the seizure.

I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?
Amount was for full 500,000, problem obtaining bail bondsmen. Cash bond or assets needed to be put up to secure the bond amount to satisfy bondsmen..

I never remember phone numbers anymore because of cell phones! Also, TonE met Casey at a B-day party in May & started dating in June -- ew, so Peterson-like!
Casey moved in with TonE for the last two weeks of Jun.
Casey could rely on her brother Lee, who had TonE's number in his cell. So apparently lee Casey's brother, must have been running within the same crowd from time to time.

Hey Truly!

In regards to the missing children you listed, I found this hinky:

Sabrina Allen - Abducted by non-custodial mother
marc Copeland - Abducted by non-custodial father
Jasmine Sajedi - Abducted by non-custodial mother
Nicole Pate - Coudn't find anything except on their website
Bryan Dos santos-Gomes - Abducted by an unknown hispanic female
Trenton Duckett - well we all know where that's at
Nathan Shugerman - Abducted by non-custodial mother and found in Australia after living in S. Korea

Anybody see a pattern here or do I just need more coffee?

Do we have any idea what caused Caseys' seizure if she did indeed have one?
Maybe she just has a brain tumor and that's why she is the way she is.

Only in neuroscience is there hope for these incomplete people. The key lies in awakening the brain, which is risky because sociopaths are much more prone to seizures than the rest of the population, and that -- an uncontrolled blast of electrical discharge spreading through the brain and causing violent convulsions -- is likely to be the first response from brain pathways that, after years or even decades of silence, are suddenly flooded with impulses.

But if the devices of neurosurgeons can be tweaked to avoid this shock, and all else related to this idea is workable, it's feasible that small electronic devices planted in the brain (these already exist, but are not yet being used for mental illness) could open up a closed connection.

LINK

Is Casey's lawyer court appointed or is her family paying him? Just curious......

in the search warrant it states: Casey said that ZG mother is named Gloria. I did a search and found GG in Orlando near that area. Could this be anything?
first time ever to post

Has Casey given a reason for leaving the car in the parking lot?

I apologize if this has been answered before. I couldn't find it.

I don't think Casey herself has given any information about why the car was abandoned in the parking lot. But supposedly it was because the car was out of gas.

One of her friends - boyfriend Tony, I think - came and picked her up from the car after she called him. She told him that her father would take care of the car.

I find it to be very, very strange that she left her purse in the car, by the way.

I have a question, if anyone knows. Cindy is a nurse. Are both Cindy and George retired? Was Cindy still working when Caylee was born? Was Cindy still working as Caylee was being raised? Was Cindy still working at the time the child disappeared?

The Greta videos shows a child's room full of very nice furniture, etc. Indicates spendable income.

Also, did I hear that George was to start a "new job" as a "security consultant" on or near to the day Cindy made the 911 calls?

I don't understand why Casey needed to use a "nanny" if both grandma and grandpa were retired.

George says the last day he saw Casey and Caylee on 6/16 that Casey was "going to work" and taking Caylee to the nanny. What job did George believe Casey was going to? It was around 1:00 in the afternoon. If she was working as a "promo girl" (whatever that is) for a nightclub, why would she be doing that in the afternoon?

The way I understood it is: They could cough up the 50K but, they didn't have the 1/2 million in collateral that the Bondsman wanted.

That is probably why - and don't you find it interesting that no other family member, friend or attorney is willing to put up collaterol?

Also - I was thinking about the credit card debt Casey supposedly ran up on her parent's cards. Unless they press formal charges again Casey, they will have to pay off those balances. Wan't that reported at around $45,000? I don't think Cindy ever intended on actually having her arrested for theft...I think it was a bluff.

Was the July 12 Caylee sighting by friends ever confirmed or proven to be false? If confirmed, who was she with?

Last night on NG there was a discussion of the "guest card", which was supposedly filled out by Zenzaida Gonzales, at the Sawgrass Apts. IIRC it was state LE looked at the card and believed the date on the card or originally missread and they now believe it was dated July instead of April; however, I don't believe it was stated whether or not LE took the guest card as evidence to test for fingerprints/DNA. Anyone?

What does IIRC mean?

What ever happened to the 'credible' tip from the woman at the airport who claimed to have seen Caylee? http://www.local6.com/news/16962120/detail.html

Was this ever checked into? Did they ever say what day this flight was? Did anyone ever check to see if there was a flight to Atlanta or if it might have been a connecting flight?

What ever happened to the 'credible' tip from the woman at the airport who claimed to have seen Caylee? http://www.local6.com/news/16962120/detail.html

Was this ever checked into? Did they ever say what day this flight was? Did anyone ever check to see if there was a flight to Atlanta or if it might have been a connecting flight?

Can't remember who reported it, but it did not pan out. Was not Caylee.

Does anyone remember (or have a link to a media report) what Cindy's explanation was for Casey's purse being left on the front seat of the abandoned car?

After reading the arrest warrant and the litany of lies Casey fed LE from ground zero, it seems clear to me Casey was in no way, shape or form concerned about the whereabouts of her child. How else do you explain wasting so much valuable time and resources leading detectives on a WILD GOOSE CHASE? What kind of mother whose child is missing would lie about such things as where they worked, the names of "outcry" witnesses, a phantom "nanny", etc.?

I'd really like to know Cindy's explanation for Casey leaving her purse in the car at the place the car was towed from. Did she ask Casey about it and simply repeated Casey's explanation to LE and/or the media or is she "speculating"? Whatever the case may be -- this is an important piece to the puzzle that I am certain LE has not overlooked.

TIA for any answers or links.

DT
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads