Questions for Ron Rugen **no general discussion**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone confirm if DB has an axis I diagnosis? Have you spoken with people concerning her behavior other than her immediate family?

What was her daily routine? Was she ever observed walking Lisa in her stroller around the neighborhood? Did people see her out driving? Did she attend church?

Since the parents insisted (absolutely) that the intruder came through the window and went into detail about spiders, bent screen, etc. It has been shown it didn't happen that way, has any explanation ever been given as to who did touch that window and bent the screen?

I saw DB showing that window entry point once again as late as this month on Dr. Phil. What was the purpose of that? IIRC, they both changed their minds about the window long ago.

So is the theory that the SODDI broke the screen, attempting to climb through the window but decided the "heck with this" and walked a few feet to the left and opened the unlocked front door?

How high is the window from the ground? From the inside, it is low, from the outside it appears one would need a step stool to access it. Did the parents forget this little fact when they claimed the window as the point of entry?

The parents focused on the window and front door; they led LE down that path. They did not discuss any other entries or exits, why not?

You guys are coming up with some tough questions that only a few people may know the answer to. :) But if I don't know, I'll tell you.
I have a few more minutes I can answer some questions. I'm headed out the door in a few to do a TV interview on catching your lover cheating on Valentine's Day. :)

:floorlaugh: I know I shouldn't laugh but really? Who in the world would cheat on their lover on Valentine's Day and why? Of all days!! :what:

Hope the interview is posted on youtube. I wanna see it.

Sorry for the o/t....carry on folks. Happy Valentine's Day to all. :heartbeat:

Ron,

Do you know if Lisa had a regular pediatrician and if her vaccination records were up to date? Do you know if she had been taken to all of her well checkups? There are lots of those in the first year of life. I'm interested in knowing if she was being seen regularly and consistently by a doctor, preferably the same doctor each time. Any history of abuse or strange injuries/ailments would be in her health records.

TIA!

In line with Liltexans question, when was Lisa's last dr's appt, what was her height and weight then?

Ron,

Was Lisa's crib a drop-side style crib? I've seen photos of her crib, but I don't think I've seen confirmation of whether the front rail was the type that can be moved by pressing it or using a foot lever. Drop-side cribs have been recalled (and are no longer being manufactured) in the past couple of years due to entrapment and deaths of babies.

Also, did the windows in Lisa's room have blinds or mini-blinds on them? If so, were they the normal type that have long strings or cords hanging from them?

Answers in cap to the questions:

When Lisa first went missing JI & DB provided a list of I think 9 names of people who they thought could have wanted to hurt/take Lisa. Did you ever inquire of them as to who these people were? I'm not looking for a list of names. I'm just wondering if they were friends, relatives, neighbors, workmates?
I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THEIR LIST NOR HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHO WOULD BE ON IT. I'M NOT SURE IF I DID, I WOULD EVEN PUBLICLY DISCUSS BUT IT'S A MOOT PIONT.

Have you interviewed the Irwin family? We've been told that they all support DB & JI and think that DB is innocent. If you've talked with them, how did they come to that conclusion? As I recall, they had never met DB or Lisa, are they basing their opinion on what Jeremy has told them?
I HAVE NOT FORMALLY INTERVIEWED THEM.

In the Dr Phil interview, DB indicated that they think that Lisa is alive, do they have any idea about who has her or where she is? What makes them think Lisa is alive?
IMO, THAT IS HOPE. AND, PUTTING OURSELVES IN THEIR PLACE, IF THERE WAS AN ABDUCTION YOU MUST HOLD OUT HOPE.

How many missing persons cases have you been involved in?
TYPICALLY, I DONT WORK MISSING PERSONS CASES. SEVERAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD WHO I'VE MET OR TALKED WITH OVER THE COURSE OF THIS INVESTIGATION, HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET MORE INVOLVED IN THESE CASES. HUMBLY, THEY CITE MY ABILITY TO TALK TO PEOPLE, EARN TRUST, GET RESULTS, ETC. I HAVE PUBLICLY ADMITTED THAT DON'T NORMALLY WORK THESE CASES. THAT HAS BEEN A CHOICE. THAT MAY CHANGE. A HANDFUL OF CRITICS CAN CITE THIS IF THEY LIKE. I DON'T REALLY CARE. BUT, HUMBLY, LOOK AT THE RESULTS I HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS CASE, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.[/QUOTE]

What results have you gotten Ron? That would be interesting to know.

Are you at all concerned with DB's constant wavering ? She went form passed out/blacked out/drunk to now "a little buzz". WTH?

She went from she ABSOLUTELY believed an intruder came through the window to not at all did he go through the window

She went from being woke up by her hubby telling her all the lights were on and this put her on high alert to "he was exaggerating". Then why the startle? Why the jump up and run to Lisa's room (with JI)? Leaving lights on and a window and door open doesn't propel the average person to panic.

Don't you think her reactions are over the top and she has inconsistencies?

Do you have an opinion on why DB shared on national tv that she failed a polygraph?

Do you have an opinion on why DB shared on national tv that she failed a polygraph?

I do. I don't think I'm betraying any trust by saying Deborah and I discussed that. She told me that LE told her she failed a polygraph. But, she never received any legit confirmation of that. Was this more disinformation LE put out to gain what they hoped would be some kind of "confession"?

Deborah's attorneys now say LE told them she did NOT fail. It makes your head dizzy. So, I think we can safely ascertain that there is no proof she failed the lie detector by KCPD.

Are you at all concerned with DB's constant wavering ? She went form passed out/blacked out/drunk to now "a little buzz". WTH?

She went from she ABSOLUTELY believed an intruder came through the window to not at all did he go through the window

She went from being woke up by her hubby telling her all the lights were on and this put her on high alert to "he was exaggerating". Then why the startle? Why the jump up and run to Lisa's room (with JI)? Leaving lights on and a window and door open doesn't propel the average person to panic.

Don't you think her reactions are over the top and she has inconsistencies?
You all are now hanging your hats on the word "buzz", but remember....this is my word that I specifically asked her about. Not her words. When we discussed how much she drank, I asked her if she would characterize it as a buzz. She said that would be fair. I wouldn't keep going back to that specific word that was offered to her by me. It was a part of casual conversation we had over four hours.

It is really hard to say, overall, how much she has changed the events to thinking about it after taking a deep breath in the heat of the moment to thinking it through. No, I'm not trying to make excuses for her. I agree there are "some" inconsistencies that have me skeptical. However, there are others that don't concern me.

In line with Liltexans question, when was Lisa's last dr's appt, what was her height and weight then?

No offense folks but these are pretty specific, probing questions that one would not know. I mean there's a lot I know about this case and a lot of folks I have talked to here on the ground, but some of these questions are just very probing and nobody outside of the family are going to know.

:floorlaugh: I know I shouldn't laugh but really? Who in the world would cheat on their lover on Valentine's Day and why? Of all days!! :what:

Hope the interview is posted on youtube. I wanna see it.

Sorry for the o/t....carry on folks. Happy Valentine's Day to all. :heartbeat:

I was pleased with the interview. Bad camera angle...not sure if the camera is not kind to me or it's too honest. :)

I am always flattered and humbled when a reporter thinks I have something to contribute and asks to visit with me.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16939892/tactics-private-investigators-use-to-catch-unfaithful

TYPICALLY, I DONT WORK MISSING PERSONS CASES. SEVERAL EXPERTS IN THE FIELD WHO I'VE MET OR TALKED WITH OVER THE COURSE OF THIS INVESTIGATION, HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO GET MORE INVOLVED IN THESE CASES. HUMBLY, THEY CITE MY ABILITY TO TALK TO PEOPLE, EARN TRUST, GET RESULTS, ETC. I HAVE PUBLICLY ADMITTED THAT DON'T NORMALLY WORK THESE CASES. THAT HAS BEEN A CHOICE. THAT MAY CHANGE. A HANDFUL OF CRITICS CAN CITE THIS IF THEY LIKE. I DON'T REALLY CARE. BUT, HUMBLY, LOOK AT THE RESULTS I HAVE GOTTEN ON THIS CASE, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

What results have you gotten Ron? That would be interesting to know.[/QUOTE]

If you have followed my blog, you will see much of it. I started working this case publicly by an extensive conversation with Megan Wright. She provided insight to that night re her phone. Megan has said there are only two professionals in this case she trusts to talk to now: Spellman and me.
I then had an exclusive interview with a member of Megan's household and, subsequently, I am the one that brought Dane into the discussion. I then arranged for that household member to talk to one reporter. I trusted Dave Dunn at Fox4. Then, Good Morning America stole the video off the airwaves and edited it, and implied they got an exclusive interview.
When Dane came back in to town, I was the one that broke the information. I then provided Dane's cell number to Russ Ptacek at 41 Action News who did an interview with him via text on his return to town.

When the Dr. Phil interview was set to air, I broke the story at 3:30 that Tuesday afternoon and local TV stations picked up on the story and ran with it. I could go on but, again, much is on my blog. I'm not sure if your question is out of skepticism or sincerity. Nonetheless, there's the answer.

Ron, have you considered contacting Bill Stanton and asking if the family would hire you to work the case? In all honesty BS has not done anything at all and since you are boots on the ground I think you could do a lot.

I would think that DB or JI would actually seek you out since you are local

One of the neighbors reported that jersey was seen leading someone's dog away from their house, which is near the Irwin's. Leading a dog away for profit or spite? The dog may have snarled at him at some point and he eliminated the threat? Is it another possibility that he was trying to get handyman work and was rebuffed so, out of spite he steals the dog? jersey has been known to 'camp out' in abandoned houses in the area and he also did work at the one house such as sprinklers and other things which places him in the area. The guy doesn't have a good track record; he is comfortable with taking things that are not his and destroying things as he sees fit.

Do you have a sense that he may have been providing drugs to others or that he was involved with drugs himself and fed his jones with petty thefts such as entering cars? The fact that he has an arson record shows that he is familiar w/setting fires for nefarious purposes; do you think his criminal profile is conducive to baby stealing for a profit or for revenge? Destroying evidence, such as dna, by burning baby clothes in the dumpster, isn't impossible given his repitoire. To me he fits as a factor in this case; do you agree? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500