Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
edeeva

Here is a link to an article from People Magazine it is dated August 11, 2008 and has some pictures of the Anthony backyard and a pix of Cindy by Caylee's bed....I hope this helps..

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20221650,00.html

thank you TSPnc!! this helps me a great deal in visualizing that yard :)

Eddeva, if you're able to find those pix, will you also check to see if there's a gate in the back fence that would allow KC to walk out of the back yard, thus giving her access to an out-of-sight location to temporarily hide Caylee.

Thanks much. My eyes aren't the best.

mine either Friday - i've seen quite a few pics of this yard now and have a far better understanding of it's layout, but i've yet to see anything i can definitely say is a gate. it's possible that the gate is flush with, and looks like the fence. i had a neighbour once who had a gate like this and if you didn't know where it was you'd never have spotted it just standing in the garden, let alone in a pic. there's also a couple of areas of the yard (i've been told the pool is located on more land past and to the left of where the building juts out at the back) that others here have described to me but of which i can find no pics at all. it's possible too that there's a gate there.
i'm sorry i can't help you but if i come across anything that looks like it even might be a gate i'll pm you with the pic.

eddeva...Didn't Greta also do an interview with G&C Anthony ? This may also help you

mine either Friday - i've seen quite a few pics of this yard now and have a far better understanding of it's layout, but i've yet to see anything i can definitely say is a gate. it's possible that the gate is flush with, and looks like the fence. i had a neighbour once who had a gate like this and if you didn't know where it was you'd never have spotted it just standing in the garden, let alone in a pic. there's also a couple of areas of the yard (i've been told the pool is located on more land past and to the left of where the building juts out at the back) that others here have described to me but of which i can find no pics at all. it's possible too that there's a gate there.
i'm sorry i can't help you but if i come across anything that looks like it even might be a gate i'll pm you with the pic.

Thanks much--the kind of "gate" I'm wondering about would simply be a hinged section of the wooden fence that would allow Casey to exit the rear of the yard and thus into the wooded area behind it. Hard to see in a picture.

Here's a series of pictures as the backyard was being searched....I hope.
Anthony Backyard

at the start, we heard about BOOTS in death car.with the pants CA washed supposively...........what about the BOOTS?
waterproof? it was June, high boots? fashion boots?

Here's a series of pictures as the backyard was being searched....I hope.
Anthony Backyard

There are some good pictures in here. Thank you! Thank you!

As far as the fencing ... don't see gate anywhere, does anyone? It would make sense that the gate be easily accessed from the yard, so not in the shrubby areas.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome5.htm

There is a picture that gives you a shot of the whole house, and shows the pool. Just to give better idea of layout. Yard is bigger than the pic on the previous page or so of this thread made me think.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome7.htm

The areas that I thought you might have been able to temporarily hide a body in were not hit by the cadaver dogs . . .
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome4.htm ...

There are some good pictures in here. Thank you! Thank you!

As far as the fencing ... don't see gate anywhere, does anyone? It would make sense that the gate be easily accessed from the yard, so not in the shrubby areas.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome5.htm

There is a picture that gives you a shot of the whole house, and shows the pool. Just to give better idea of layout. Yard is bigger than the pic on the previous page or so of this thread made me think.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome7.htm

The areas that I thought you might have been able to temporarily hide a body in were not hit by the cadaver dogs . . .
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome4.htm ...

This last photo is exactly where all the little flags in the garden were after the dogs were there. We Montanans know for space, don't we!

It was stated by CA that because media was in front of the house LA had to park behind the A house to secretly enter the home without being detected. Was there a gate? Did LE initially look behind the fenced yard into a greenbelt area?

It was stated by CA that because media was in front of the house LA had to park behind the A house to secretly enter the home without being detected. Was there a gate? Did LE initially look behind the fenced yard into a greenbelt area?

I see the walking stones on the lefthand side that lead into the backyard (the gate that George always closed) and wonder if there is something similar on the backyard that leads out to the back? Although I can't quite figure out why you would have a gate that led to the middle of nowhere. I mean when the fence was first put up ... link may or may not work. :)
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...TF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

The woodchips in the corner make me wonder that they didn't find a link with the body. Those things tend to stick to everything and would be pretty out of place in the forest where the body was found.

Thanks much--the kind of "gate" I'm wondering about would simply be a hinged section of the wooden fence that would allow Casey to exit the rear of the yard and thus into the wooded area behind it. Hard to see in a picture.

Friday - I posted back in November that I thought maybe she used the pool ladder to get the body (and herself maybe) over the back fence. That's why the ladder was out of place, because she forgot where it was to begin with and just put it back by the pool?

Another thought I had about where she could've hidden the body (and I don't know how farfetched this is) was in the storage compartment under the 'range' in the playhouse. I don't know how large it is, but it certainly looks large enough. I went online to Step2, and looked at a very similar one with the same setup, range, table, phone, etc...I think it might even be the same playhouse.

I thought the dogs hit in the backyard because she had dragged the body/bag across the yard.

The woodchips in the corner make me wonder that they didn't find a link with the body. Those things tend to stick to everything and would be pretty out of place in the forest where the body was found.
I have been wondering exactly the same thing. If she placed Caylee on a towel/bedsheet on the ground before wrapping her in it, then certainly there is a good chance that those wood chips/soil would attach to the towel/sheet???

So the only way I can come up with for JB to say KC is 100% innocent iof 1st degree murder is if Caylee drowned and then because of KC's lies and inablity to tell her mother what actually happended we are....here. Of course, I think they could still charge her with reckless murder or whatever the FL statute calls it.

Friday - I posted back in November that I thought maybe she used the pool ladder to get the body (and herself maybe) over the back fence. That's why the ladder was out of place, because she forgot where it was to begin with and just put it back by the pool?

Another thought I had about where she could've hidden the body (and I don't know how farfetched this is) was in the storage compartment under the 'range' in the playhouse. I don't know how large it is, but it certainly looks large enough. I went online to Step2, and looked at a very similar one with the same setup, range, table, phone, etc...I think it might even be the same playhouse.

I thought the dogs hit in the backyard because she had dragged the body/bag across the yard.

The satellite images one sees on Google maps or Google Earth of the Anthony locale were taken in April 2002. The land behind their home was developed in 2004. Here is an aerial photo from early in 2008:

picture.php

I don't think KC went over the fence with the body, because she would have ended up in another back yard. I think she was trying to bury it in her parent's back yard, and gave up.

thank you to EVERYBODY who helped with links and pointers and info etc
flwsmiley.gif
i finally have a total 360 deg understanding of the layout of this yard!
i believe that any gate in the anthony's yard would out of necessity have to be built into the fence itself and be flush with the ground, as described by Friday, for the simple fact that cindy owns yorkies and they can slip through almost any opening. as someone who during my teenage years owned a chi (and they're not much smaller) i can testify to that.
this means that any gate in that yard would be very difficult to spot in a pic unless the camers were deliberately trained on it.
having said that, i've now looked at so many pics of that fence from just as many different angles and heights and can find no gate, or post sturdy enough to support the hinge to such a gate.
after a trip of my own to google earth i have to agree with JWG.

I don't think KC went over the fence with the body, because she would have ended up in another back yard. I think she was trying to bury it in her parent's back yard, and gave up.

So the only way I can come up with for JB to say KC is 100% innocent iof 1st degree murder is if Caylee drowned and then because of KC's lies and inablity to tell her mother what actually happended we are....here. Of course, I think they could still charge her with reckless murder or whatever the FL statute calls it.

They are kind of far down the other path to come up with something like this but it's certainly possible. Nothing shocks me anymore with this case!

one of my boys is 8 and a huge star wars fan (like i said he's 8)
a wampa is a freaky ice dwelling creature. one of them captured luke skywalker ... at least that's the only wampa i've ever heard of. maybe lee's a secret geek and star wars fan (once more - my youngest son is only 8 and cannot be judged!)

Lee is the one who gave Caylee the Princess Leia costume...

I think that nail just got hit on the head! LA is a secret Star Wars fan (not so secret anymore!

8 seems to be the right age to be a Star Wars fan; guns, cool cars (space ships), cloths (kinda ratty and uncared for looking but comfy), pet wookies (or whatever one would do with a wookie), talking robots and Princess Leia (all the little boys loved Princess Leia).

Your son sounds very normal!! :woohoo:

This should be a place to post a question and then other posters can answer. hopefully that is what is going on in here.
right?

New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members