Radio Show on Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that they couldn't get their act together, but for him to tell Cindy that about the fight, putting blame on her for Caylee's death, is harsh, IMO. I'm not a fan of the Anthony's because I loathe how they seem to be covering up for Casey, but I totally understand them disliking LP, if he was saying that kind of crap to them. Casey killed Caylee... not Cindy, not that fight.

Apparently LP agrees with your assessment, as he himself used the word "harsh" in describing himself. IDK, maybe 'forthright' and 'tactless' could describe the same behavior. But it sounds to me as if LP was being honest, if not diplomatic. IMO.

LP sticking to the story of 1:30 am on 16th kc left house w/Caylee after the big fight - he contends GA never saw Caylee on 16th

Thank you Levi! :)

lots of good info on Caylee case as well as other cases.....

LP is certainly entertaining. Many people believe that if there was a fight on the 15th that it was the incentive for KC to go through with her plan. She had apparently researched methods and thought about doing something to free her from her anchor. The story about the meter reader is kind of hard to believe. Why would his relatives telll LP this information and not LE ? However, if the meter reader is dating an employee of the corrections facility it would seem that his finding the remains becomes problematic. I wonder when Judge Strickland will have a light bulb moment and start calling some people into his chambers. For the legal eagles that post on this site, if the meter reader had some information that was obtained illegally, what does that do to the evidence associated with the remains?

Did LP say Kronk's relatives told him this? I was under the impression LP sort of figured it out on his own based on the fact that Kronk's wife or gf or whatever she is works at the OC jail.

LP is certainly entertaining. Many people believe that if there was a fight on the 15th that it was the incentive for KC to go through with her plan. She had apparently researched methods and thought about doing something to free her from her anchor. The story about the meter reader is kind of hard to believe. Why would his relatives telll LP this information and not LE ? However, if the meter reader is dating an employee of the corrections facility it would seem that his finding the remains becomes problematic. I wonder when Judge Strickland will have a light bulb moment and start calling some people into his chambers. For the legal eagles that post on this site, if the meter reader had some information that was obtained illegally, what does that do to the evidence associated with the remains?

Judges do not on their own will summon attorneys into chambers for a "spanking" so to speak :crazy: really wish they could! Unless there is a matter pending before him/her that needs a ruling. Something would have to be brought before the Judge for them to call a hearing.

I agree that they couldn't get their act together, but for him to tell Cindy that about the fight, putting blame on her for Caylee's death, is harsh, IMO. I'm not a fan of the Anthony's because I loathe how they seem to be covering up for Casey, but I totally understand them disliking LP, if he was saying that kind of crap to them. Casey killed Caylee... not Cindy, not that fight.

Uh, read through it again. LP did not place the blame on Cindy. He said, 'family.'

Ok for the 100th time from me, so take it for what it's worth - IMO LP is stating his opinions.....opinions, just as all of us do here on WS, just as I am doing right now. None of us were there on the 15th and 16th of June. LP helped KC get out of jail and I truly believe that he did believe that if she was out of jail that she would help find Caylee. When KC didn't do that and LP told her he didn't believe her "nanny took my baby" story, KC threw him out of the house.
LP is not the bad guy here. I can just imagine that the Defense has a laugh riot when they read about which person in the KC Movie credits that the critics are going after today. As long as it's not KC, it's all good. So Defense sits back, like in a Saturday Night Live sketch, rubbing there sweaty palms together and saying "talk amongst yourselves"

Did LP say Kronk's relatives told him this? I was under the impression LP sort of figured it out on his own based on the fact that Kronk's wife or gf or whatever she is works at the OC jail.

Or, maybe it's just another of LP' theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz