Rafaelle Sollicito on Anderson Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm:

What did the post say?

I have never and will never visit that website...

I don't know about the post so much... but the picture is going viral with photoshop action. :floorlaugh:

These pics of the two are turning into a public relations nightmare IMO.

:jail:

Every thread gets derailed here. Stop it and stay on topic. This thread is about RS and what he said on Anderson Cooper. The end. It is NOT a rehashing of evidence.

Thanks,

Salem

New post on Raffaele on Knox blog:

Raffaele is not a slave

Raffaele-3-300x300.jpg

http://www.amandaknox.com/2014/02/11/raffaele-is-not-a-slave/

One thing I found interesting was that AK seemed to be actually pointing out the evidence against RS. It made me feel like she was saying to RS hey, don't think you look more innocent than me because they also have evidence of you too. Don't try and portray me as the only bad guy here.

It's disgusting IMO, that this has now turned from the corrupt prosecutors to a bash the Kerchers event. I guess somehow the Kerchers should be able to change the way Italy runs it's justice system. The comments are really sickening and I don't think that moves in the direction of gaining the sympathy that was hoped for here.

One thing I found interesting was that AK seemed to be actually pointing out the evidence against RS. It made me feel like she was saying to RS hey, don't think you look more innocent than me because they also have evidence of you too. Don't try and portray me as the only bad guy here.

It's disgusting IMO, that this has now turned from the corrupt prosecutors to a bash the Kerchers event. I guess somehow the Kerchers should be able to change the way Italy runs it's justice system. The comments are really sickening and I don't think that moves in the direction of gaining the sympathy that was hoped for here.

I agree her take on the interviews and such is interesting because at this point I believe we have Nencini confirming that RSs defense asked to be separated and he turned them down. So imo that confirmed some peoples feelings and interpretation of his defenses closings in that they were trying to have them see RS separate of AK. We also have RS in this AC interview saying he doesn't want to pay for someone else's peculiar behavior.

I completely agree about the comments sections, disgusting.

bbm

Oh yesss. She specifically notes each and every evidence point against him. She doesn't go into the circumstantial, that would get too complicated and actually make them both look guilty. She sticks with the "talking points" view of the evidence.

But yes, she lists those one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members