Rainey Street Murders connected to the Houston Men found dead in the bayous and ship channel???

notnancydrew8*9

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this and have no idea what I'm doing....but I've been thinking about those poor guys that were found in the Houston waterways back in November - December 2022. Just like the Austin murders or the Rainey Street murders / lady bird lake murderes they were all young males some leaving bars and end up dead in a body of water...idk I hope im not the only one making this connection and the authorities have looked into this....

First of all, getting drunk and falling in a river is nothing new. WS has MANY such cases involving young men all over the world. The Rainey Street District deaths are most likely about irresponsible drinking behavior followed in due course by misadventure. The Colorado River is not party to a CONSPIRACY in my opinion.

Second, "last seen leaving a bar"......enough said.

It's really sad. It's really common. And it's really preventable just like drinking and driving.

JMO

First of all, getting drunk and falling in a river is nothing new. WS has MANY such cases involving young men all over the world. The Rainey Street District deaths are most likely about irresponsible drinking behavior followed in due course by misadventure. The Colorado River is not party to a CONSPIRACY in my opinion.

Second, "last seen leaving a bar"......enough said.

It's really sad. It's really common. And it's really preventable just like drinking and driving.

JMO
Can you reference statistics from research comparing the number of bodies found in that area in past decades to this period? If so, please provide the links. Also, Your sarcasm regarding the Colorado River being a conspirator is not constructive or helpful.

Look up "The Smiley Face Killers" for a similar pseudo-conspiracy involving young men in the upper Midwest, mostly in the 00s.

The Rainey Street District deaths are most likely about irresponsible drinking behavior followed in due course by misadventure.
I have to agree with this. People go to Rainey Street to "party" (get drunk) and alcohol "is a psychotropic depressant of the central nervous system", logic and judgement go to hell, along with coordination.

Rainey Street T's into the Lady Bird Lake walking/biking path. The city has now put up a low wooden fence in that area on the lake side of the path to keep people from falling down the steepish slope and into the water at night. Not sure about additional lighting. I'll check it out next time I'm downtown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back