Ralph Fiennes joins mile high club

How does anyone join the Mile High Club without getting a really painful cramp that the whole plane would see after coming out of the bathroom and limping back to his seat? Unless you're a Minute Man, you have to hold a position in an already teeny tiny space for enough time that you definitely run the risk of pulling a muscle or straining yourself.

That's what I was thinking.

There's barely enough room to use the bathroom, much less do the oinky-boinky.

That's what I was thinking.

There's barely enough room to use the bathroom, much less do the oinky-boinky.

It can be done in confined spaces, where there's a will- theres a way :p

Wonder if his new girlfriend knows he does it in toilets with prostitutes :waitasec:

Well, if she reads the paper she does!

lol- ok so I wonder what his girlfriend thinks about him doing it in toilets with prostitutes :p

I felt sorry for her when I read of the attempted suicide- her self esteem musn't be too intact- and the whole world knew she had unprotected sex- which isn't the wisest thing to do in this day and age-

lol- ok so I wonder what his girlfriend thinks about him doing it in toilets with prostitutes :p

I felt sorry for her when I read of the attempted suicide- her self esteem musn't be too intact- and the whole world knew she had unprotected sex- which isn't the wisest thing to do in this day and age-
Now the seductress is doing photo shoots for a magazine, dont know which one, probably zoo, or playboy and she wont have much on.:snooty:

It can be done in confined spaces, where there's a will- theres a way :p

Wonder if his new girlfriend knows he does it in toilets with prostitutes :waitasec:

I don't know...even if I was willing...I think the day of being able to do it, is over for me. I limp around when the weather changes. I'd be stuck in that bathroom. lol

Well, she probably knows about what he did (by now). Lets hope she dumped him. I would.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back