Ramsey's Dog-2 things

Whats there to be jealous of,would it be the stage 4 cancer part of her life or maybe the murdered daughter part.:doh: Patseys life is nothing but a living hell.I for one would not like to be walking in her shoes.

dingo said:
Whats there to be jealous of,would it be the stage 4 cancer part of her life or maybe the murdered daughter part.:doh: Patseys life is nothing but a living hell.I for one would not like to be walking in her shoes.
You said it Dingo!

Zman said:
Sure don't think PR was the perfect parent.

How was PR a "social butterfly"?

How can you make any assumption about how PR parented her children?

This PR bashing smacks so much of jealously sometimes.
Firstly Zman, I am never jealous of what someone else appears to have. I am not that type of person.
Patsy Ramsey was very much interested in how things looked to the outside world. She did things that made her look good in her community.
We know she didnt have to go out and earn a living, yet we also know that Burke and JonBenet were baby sat regularly. Why?? Where was Patsy?? Why couldnt she drive them to school and pick them up??
Because she had other social engagements and was too busy for that. So she trusts a 21 yr old male with her two children, they were often left in the company of a uni student who boarded with the Stines and whose name was not even mentioned in PMPT. How could someone who spent time alone with JonBenet and who baby sat her regularly, not even get a mention in Schiller's book?

Zman said:
You don't know she murdered her daughter.

Nobody said (in this instance, anyhow) that she did.

Zman said:
Once again this RDI propaganda machine is in overdrive.

Not unlike the IDI propaganda machine. Everyone will see in every aspect how a situation will confirm (in their heads) their own theory.

Zman,please reread my post.I never said Patsy murdered Jonbenet,I simply stated two facts concerning Patsys so called charmed life.I dont care if you defend Patsy till the cows come home,just dont be putting words in my mouth.

The dog was at the Barnhills and after JonBenet died, noone came to retrieve it, or even ask the Barnhills about it. I find this strange because my animals are part of my family, and even though the Ramseys suffered a devistating loss, they were still living in Boulder for a time, and John went back to work,they could have even asked about him, but they didn't. The barnhills "inherited" him and he died about a year ago.

And another thing, animals cost money to take care of properly. I don't know what the Barnhills financial status was, but they were retired and if they were well off why would they be renting out a room. If I had to give up a pet and I was in the same financial position as the Ramseys, I would have surely bequethed a few thousand dollars to the new owner for future vet expenses, etc. Those bichons need to be groomed every 4-6 weeks as well too, and that does not come cheap.

I think Jacques was disposable as far as they were concerned.

dingo said:
Zman,please reread my post.I never said Patsy murdered Jonbenet,I simply stated two facts concerning Patsys so called charmed life.I dont care if you defend Patsy till the cows come home,just dont be putting words in my mouth.
Sorry bout that. I did misread the post.
I beg forgivness.

narlacat said:
Firstly Zman, I am never jealous of what someone else appears to have. I am not that type of person.
Patsy Ramsey was very much interested in how things looked to the outside world. She did things that made her look good in her community.
We know she didnt have to go out and earn a living, yet we also know that Burke and JonBenet were baby sat regularly. Why?? Where was Patsy?? Why couldnt she drive them to school and pick them up??
Because she had other social engagements and was too busy for that. So she trusts a 21 yr old male with her two children, they were often left in the company of a uni student who boarded with the Stines and whose name was not even mentioned in PMPT. How could someone who spent time alone with JonBenet and who baby sat her regularly, not even get a mention in Schiller's book?

I agree with you. Patsy was very lucky to have so much and freedom to do so much but she did seem to me to be just a bit too materialistic and overly religious in some ways. I don't understand why it seems that JonBenet was exposed to so many different men whom the Ramseys really didn't know all that well. The guy who was the gardener and talked a lot to JonBenet, the photographer who took pics for pagents, Santa Claus Mr. Reynolds, the boarder across the street where JonBenet was allowed to go visit the dog, the 21 year old male baby sitter, Fleet White being allowed to wipe her after going to the potty and she spent lots of time at his home. John says in their book that Fleet did not even have a job the whole time in Colorado, was not an oil magnate but handling the affairs of a gas station, and that they lived in a small home. I'd won't even let my 6 year old granddaughter that I raise sit in her uncle's lap very long much less allow any of the above to go on. NO way , no how.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back