Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that conversation! I remember how careful G and C were to downplay/minimize any sort of celebration so as not to upset KC. I remeber thinking they are treating her like I would treat a child who had to miss out on a fun activity because they were sick or something...KC was playing the pity me card very strongly in that convo. The A's so tiptoe around her...
I think this part of the jail video gives huge insight into how Cindy and George normally treated Casey, w/ kids gloves is right ! It was as if they were scared for Casey to know that they were having any good times, even if for an hour, while the princess was locked up. Just think, if it weren't for these jail video's we wouldn't know nearly as much as we do about the A family dysfunction. :confused:

I am heartsick at the manner of "Bible Hugging" CA has been doing while on her promotional tour....I am glad they have God to help them thru this horrible time however, in talking about how much closer to God they have become from this experience I have not once seen evidence that they understand the basic principals of christianity....honesty, honoring one's father and mother, not lying, not murdering, acknowledging the truth, seeking redemption. As someone who believes in God I hope that in reality someone is administering to KC that honesty and redemption are her way to salvation. For the A family to perpetuate the lies and protecting KC they are turning their backs on the tenents of faith itself. I'm not much for discussing this sort of thing publicly but it really bothers me that the A's pick and choose what is "christian" behavior but I see no affectuation of it's practices publicly. I hope I do not offend anyone with this attitude because religion is such a hot button topic. JMHO.

Does anyone else have a feeling that something is about to break in this case? My intuition tells me that something is going on. Given that intuition is based on facts, even if they cannot be completely confirmed of defined, here are some of the reasons I'm feeling this way. 1) JB sudden silence 2) JB Bar investigation 3) Recent confirmation that it was JB who told DC not to call 911 if a body was found 4) CA and GA silence after media tour 5) LA silence 6) Believable AD deposition that contradicts some CA statements 6) No DP attorney named yet -- announced appearance on May 28th seemed like a delay to me 7) Delay of hearing due to Brad C back wrench and subsequent delay of Anthony's being forced to answer deposition questions 8) LP deposition delay 9) DC deposition delay -- he didn't show up and no effort has been made to force his testimony 10) Just a general feeling that the absurdities of this case have gone on for far to long.....

....I know there are more. Anyone else have any thoughts? I could be completely wrong and all of the above may be normal delay tactics , but sure hope not.

Does anyone else have a feeling that something is about to break in this case? My intuition tells me that something is going on. Given that intuition is based on facts, even if they cannot be completely confirmed of defined, here are some of the reasons I'm feeling this way. 1) JB sudden silence 2) JB Bar investigation 3) Recent confirmation that it was JB who told DC not to call 911 if a body was found 4) CA and GA silence after media tour 5) LA silence 6) Believable AD deposition that contradicts some CA statements 6) No DP attorney named yet -- announced appearance on May 28th seemed like a delay to me 7) Delay of hearing due to Brad C back wrench and subsequent delay of Anthony's being forced to answer deposition questions 8) LP deposition delay 9) DC deposition delay -- he didn't show up and no effort has been made to force his testimony 10) Just a general feeling that the absurdities of this case have gone on for far to long.....

....I know there are more. Anyone else have any thoughts? I could be completely wrong and all of the above may be normal delay tactics , but sure hope not.
I was just going to post about DC. Whatever happened with THAT?
I'd like to believe the As are on the QT because of the "negative" publicity their appearance on LKL brought, but that's just wishful thinking on my part (LOL).

I am heartsick at the manner of "Bible Hugging" CA has been doing while on her promotional tour....I am glad they have God to help them thru this horrible time however, in talking about how much closer to God they have become from this experience I have not once seen evidence that they understand the basic principals of christianity....honesty, honoring one's father and mother, not lying, not murdering, acknowledging the truth, seeking redemption. As someone who believes in God I hope that in reality someone is administering to KC that honesty and redemption are her way to salvation. For the A family to perpetuate the lies and protecting KC they are turning their backs on the tenents of faith itself. I'm not much for discussing this sort of thing publicly but it really bothers me that the A's pick and choose what is "christian" behavior but I see no affectuation of it's practices publicly. I hope I do not offend anyone with this attitude because religion is such a hot button topic. JMHO.

Righteousness is not a prerequisite to Christianity. It doesn't bother me to see the A's carrying a bible. It's they who need it, not the "good, practicing Christians".
Jesus said "Those who are well have no need for a physician but those who are sick." and "For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." Matthew 9:12–13

The bible should not be used as a prop, to create public approval or part of getting a new facade.

If they are using the Bible sincerely that is a great thing.
I know they are not reading in there that it is OK to lie, fabricate, deceive, embellish, miss direct.

The "A" s in my opinion need God/the Bible but if they were using it sincerely it would not be a show.
For now they are Full of Chit. :sheesh:
When the case is over, I wonder where that bible will go....

Was just thinking about LE wiring TonE up- they knew he wasn't in contact w/ KC, but LA, so they must have been suspecting LA of duplicity from early on; why else wire up TonE before he met w/ Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500