Random Thoughts and Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see someone visit KC. and say "OMG they found Zanny and Caylee!! they are bringing her home." I would loveeeee to see the look on KC's face for that precious moment!! It cant be but boy would it be interesting.

I think maybe it deserves a thread of its own as well, I'll leave it up to someone else to do that though.
And I interpreted that bolded line just as you did, and it struck me as very, very telling.. I think something was found, and whatever it was, its not good for a family awaiting news of a loved one, wether that be the Anthony's or another family.

Maybe this is the real reason why TES packed up and left so soon. I always kept in the back of my mind that it wasn't for the reasons they stated.

k, it is a thread... go here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76132

I would love to see someone visit KC. and say "OMG they found Zanny and Caylee!! they are bringing her home." I would loveeeee to see the look on KC's face for that precious moment!! It cant be but boy would it be interesting.

I would love to see someone tell her "we found her body"

I am sure the emotions will start then! Scared even more sh*tless than she already is.

BTW...Love the A.N quote.was that from one of her biographies?
No they didnt get anything from her, but they're gonna die trying by the looks of things.
Its hardly their fault that they havent been able to get the truth out of KC. Its certainly not for lack of trying.
Some of the best detectives in the country havent been able to get it either. Didnt one of them say she was the toughest nut he's ever tried to crack?EVER! And I bet he's cracked his share of them too.

I dont think they care about getting played by their daughter, or how it all looks to the world. They just want to know where Caylee is.

I'm sure that's working out well for them.

As for the Nin quote: Isn't everything she wrote a part of her diaries? It all reads as though we'd slipped inside her skin for a moment. :)

I'm sure that's working out well for them.

As for the Nin quote: Isn't everything she wrote a part of her diaries? It all reads as though we'd slipped inside her skin for a moment. :)

Maybe not so much with the short stories she wrote with henry, lol.:eek:

I would love to see someone tell her "we found her body"

I am sure the emotions will start then! Scared even more sh*tless than she already is.

The ant family would all go into shock............see how they could spin that one!:banghead:

They got no useful information. Only more lies, more diversions, more transferring responsibility, twisting stories into whatever you want to call the storyline that they all have been spinning.

I'd love to believe they thought they were being kind in order to get information. At least then all I would have to say is that they got played by their own daughter. But the fact remains, they have now come around to play the game like their daughter.

We get no useful information from them now.

Actually, it certainly appears from the very first LE interviews that Cindy was lying and refusing to turn over items the police requested, not to mention diversions, twisting stories, etc. So if they're trying to get at the truth, with who exactly were they planning on sharing this truth? Not the police, it appears.

I'd love for them to just tell Casey.. "Zanny has finally come forward! We are negoitiating with her to let caylee come home but Zanny wants to talk to you first, Casey" I'd be really interested in seeing if she'd go along with it or not. I guess I just really want to know what it would take for Casey to break.

I'd love for them to just tell Casey.. "Zanny has finally come forward! We are negoitiating with her to let caylee come home but Zanny wants to talk to you first, Casey" I'd be really interested in seeing if she'd go along with it or not. I guess I just really want to know what it would take for Casey to break.

I'd like a photo of her FACE if they told her that :floorlaugh:

This is kind of random and doesn't really tell us anything we don't know... but

In the jailhouse tapes, KC says "I wish none of this would have ever happened."

The whole "would have never happened" thing is a rather passive way to say that she wishes her daughter would have never been kidnapped, right? Wouldn't, I wish Zani would have never done this make more sense?

Why make your daughter's disappearance an actor-less action unless you yourself are the actor?

Sorry. A bit of a grammar nerd.

This is kind of random and doesn't really tell us anything we don't know... but

In the jailhouse tapes, KC says "I wish none of this would have ever happened."

The whole "would have never happened" thing is a rather passive way to say that she wishes her daughter would have never been kidnapped, right? Wouldn't, I wish Zani would have never done this make more sense?

Why make your daughter's disappearance an actor-less action unless you yourself are the actor?

Sorry. A bit of a grammar nerd.

I think it's a given that a parent would wish their child was not kidnapped and it wouldn't need to be said. I agree, Casey is wishing none of "this" happened, meaning she wishes she hadn't harmed Caylee, but only because she now has to face the consequences of her actions.

MISSING / CONNECTION

LEE'S HOUSE

SAME CELL TOWER
HE TRAVELS A LOT
1 MILE FROM GA AND CA HOME

JUNE 15 KC DID NOT SPEND THE NIGHT AT GA HOUSE IT WAS LEE'S AND THEN SHE WENT BACK IN THE EARLY MORNING TO GA HOME.

JUNE 16 12:50 CELL PHONE RECORDS SHOW KC LEFT AS GA SAID SHE DID HOWEVER, THE PINS ARE INTERPRETED AS IF SHE NEVER LEFT---AKA SHE WAS AT LEE'S HOUSE.....SEE THE CELL PHONE RECORDS LOOK AT THE PINS FOR BEFORE AND AFTER 12:50 YOU WILL SEE WHAT i AM SHARING.........

THE TICKET IS

KC MURDERED CAYLEE IN LEE'S HOUSE WITH__________ON JUNE 16

BB12! I believe you are right.

Lee is the first missing piece of the puzzle. Lee didn't want the DNA test or the lie detector and based on Lee and Casey jail tapes they obviously had prior,open,conversations about the 'event'.

Lee breaking back into his apartment to get 'something' from the kitchen. 'Something' could have been a mop, a partial bottle of bleach, or maybe as simple as just wanting one last good look around to make sure there was no evidence left there.

Casey may have told Lee and scared him with "they will think you are involved" so I need your help. She may have convienced him there was an accident that he might even be complicit in somehow. Her tale may have even been a taller one conviencing him he even needed to flee for his own safty.

BB12 I think you're right that Casey came from Lee's and not Cindy's with the food in the bag. Tony said the food in the bag didn't come from the store. Casey probably did take the food from Cindy's to Lee's. Being her selfish self, she couldn't stand to leave perfectly good stolen food at her brother's.

There are two more keys.

If I'm a previous policeman and I find my car at the tow lot smelling of death...I don't cross my fingers and open the trunk hoping NOT to find my missing family members. I call the police right then right there.

George realized the car had all the signs of being a crime scene in and of itself. The smell, Casey's purse in plain view, the empty baby seat with her treasured doll baby...What honest person wouldn't call the police before putting a single extra fingerprint on that car?

They also knew that removing anything from that car and washing it would destroy evidence. I believe George cleaned that car in his own garage to the very best of his ability, intentionally destroying evidence.

At that point they all knew a crime had not been committed by an outsider. How would they know that?

Lee probably told them something along the lines of "Casey has gotten involved in something terrible. I can't tell you what for your own protection." From a simple statement like that could be where the story took flight in their own imaginations.

I believe anyone of these people would toss the other under the bus to save themselves. But! Each one now has to stay silent to save themselves from jail time.

I don't believe we will ever know the truth.

ORIGRAMMI.................I believe you are on the same mind set as I am............BB12
It could be true that KC murdered Caylee at LA house, but why would LA want his neice dead? I can see him covering up to save his siter though????????/

Actually, it certainly appears from the very first LE interviews that Cindy was lying and refusing to turn over items the police requested, not to mention diversions, twisting stories, etc. So if they're trying to get at the truth, with who exactly were they planning on sharing this truth? Not the police, it appears.

What items did she 'refuse' to turn over? I know she was hesitant to hand over some things but that is not the same as refusing.

Think about being in the A's position. They know that KC is the only person that can lead them to Caylee. Even with the hard work of LE, FBI, TM, LP and the public, still KC holds all the answers (and secrets).

We've all been frustrated by the fact that it seems they know kc did something to Caylee, but they keep defending her anyway....mother of the year and all that.
How could they do it, right?

Now if you knew the one person in the world that knows what happened to your darling granddaughter, and can tell you where she is, what are you going to do? Go in front of the media and tell them you believe your daughter did something to her?

Or do you play the loving supportive facade that you know will get back to your daughter via her attorney?
Because even though she's locked up, she hears about it all. Sees everything put out by the media.

If they say ' we believe she did something to our Caylee', then what has kc got to lose by not talking?

I believe that by keeping up the support, they are keeping the lines of communication open so that maybe one day she will give up Caylees location.

A few people mentioned that in the new videos CA looks as though she wants to jump through the glass at KC.

Imagine how hard it would be for her to not do that . It would be like walking the finest tightrope, and one slip of anger toward her would destroy any chance they had of getting the information from her. NO information means never being able to bring caylee home. ...To rest, or otherwise.
Just a thought to ponder...

Just a thought.....It has been 6 months since Cindy and George found out Caylee was missing and from what we have seen there has been no 'truthful' communication between them. As long as the A's let Casey believe that they think she is telling the truth (and that's what I think they are doing, although IMO they know different) she will NEVER come clean. I believe that she needs Cindy's "permission", so to speak, before she ever tells the truth. (if she ever does) She needs Cindy and George to tell her that they KNOW something happened to Caylee and that they feel she is responsible. That they will always love her, but that she must tell the TRUTH for Caylee's sake. As long as Casey thinks that there is a chance in he!! that they believe her, she will keep her mouth shut IMO. It has always worked for her before....I still wonder how conversations like that did not come up in the A household when Casey was out on bail. Assumimg that they didn't, how/why in the he!! not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500