Ransom note analysis

I certainly agree with 'some' of the things you stated.
For example:
"not some mastermind"
I certainly agree with that one.
Whoever did this case, they are not some, mastermind.

``````
"That note looks staged, because it's staged."

Yep
Certainly agree with that one

``````
suck at being criminal
because
they're not criminal

Whoever killed the little girl,
the person is a criminal/is now a criminal.

(If you believe one of the parents killed this little girl,
not sure how you can say, "they're not criminal".
Wouldn't that be a case of: Maybe they weren't before, but - they are now.)

(That could possibly be the case if someone else did it.
Maybe they weren't before - but they are now.)

```````
There are alot of people in prison,
who suck at being
criminal.
Nevertheless, that is what they are, and were good enough at it that, they got themself put in prison.
(although, that isn't hard to do, and doesn't take that much 'expertise' to do it.)

```````
In regard to a "motive"
(I know that: "a motive, does not have to be known, shown, or told to a jury, but they usually like to hear one, if one is known.") (usually they like to "hear one", period)

I did not see you mention, a "motive".
(Do you know what the motive was, as to why one of these parents would want to kill their little girl?)

And it seems that this case was certainly not one of "accidental",

and seems unlikely that it was done, on a "whim".

(and sure don't buy, someone's "theory" of, because of: 'bedwetting')

Not to mention, they pampered this child and spent boo-koos of money (no doubt) so she could be in pageants.
(etc.)

This seems to be the most-"unlikely" scenerios,
in which,

one of "these" parents,
killed
"this" child.

(I know there have been 'some' cases, in which a parent killed their child.
However, I just don't see that, in THIS scenerio.)

However, there have been cases in which:
someone did go inside a family's home (while they were sleeping),
and abducted their child from the home.

(I have no idea, if there has ever been any cases in which the child was not actually abducted from the home but found dead somewhere on the premises.)
(and there again, there can be a first-time, for just about anything)

This child wasn't, abducted "from the home".

However,

she was abducted

(from her bedroom).

``````
and taken

(to the basement)

I certainly agree with 'some' of the things you stated.
For example:
"not some mastermind"
I certainly agree with that one.
Whoever did this case, they are not some, mastermind.

``````
"That note looks staged, because it's staged."

Yep
Certainly agree with that one

``````
suck at being criminal
because
they're not criminal

Whoever killed the little girl,
the person is a criminal/is now a criminal.

(If you believe one of the parents killed this little girl,
not sure how you can say, "they're not criminal".
Wouldn't that be a case of: Maybe they weren't before, but - they are now.)

(That could possibly be the case if someone else did it.
Maybe they weren't before - but they are now.)

```````
There are alot of people in prison,
who suck at being
criminal.
Nevertheless, that is what they are, and were good enough at it that, they got themself put in prison.
(although, that isn't hard to do, and doesn't take that much 'expertise' to do it.)

```````
In regard to a "motive"
(I know that: "a motive, does not have to be known, shown, or told to a jury, but they usually like to hear one, if one is known.") (usually they like to "hear one", period)

I did not see you mention, a "motive".
(Do you know what the motive was, as to why one of these parents would want to kill their little girl?)

And it seems that this case was certainly not one of "accidental",

and seems unlikely that it was done, on a "whim".

(and sure don't buy, someone's "theory" of, because of: 'bedwetting')

Not to mention, they pampered this child and spent boo-koos of money (no doubt) so she could be in pageants.
(etc.)

This seems to be the most-"unlikely" scenerios,
in which,

one of "these" parents,
killed
"this" child.

(I know there have been 'some' cases, in which a parent killed their child.
However, I just don't see that, in THIS scenerio.)

However, there have been cases in which:
someone did go inside a family's home (while they were sleeping),
and abducted their child from the home.

(I have no idea, if there has ever been any cases in which the child was not actually abducted from the home but found dead somewhere on the premises.)
(and there again, there can be a first-time, for just about anything)

This child wasn't, abducted "from the home".

However,

she was abducted

(from her bedroom).

``````
and taken

(to the basement)

She wasn't abducted. I'm 99% certain BDI, 1% PDI. The ransom note had over 200 characteristics similar to Patsy's handwriting. You can bet your a## she wrote it.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.c...ing-to-the-jonbenet-ransom-note/?sf35439326=1

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned so forgive me but one random thing I've noticed (just from watching a few of these specials on TV lately) it seems PR had a thing for French names/words. For example the obvious her daughters name, the dogs name (jacques) even the dogs breed is French (Bichon frise) which brings me to the ransom note and the use of the word attachè. It's not a uncommon word but also not a common one either, seems strange and out of place to me. Just a little tid bit thag stuck out to me!

Not sure if this has ever been mentioned so forgive me but one random thing I've noticed (just from watching a few of these specials on TV lately) it seems PR had a thing for French names/words. For example the obvious her daughters name, the dogs name (jacques) even the dogs breed is French (Bichon frise) which brings me to the ransom note and the use of the word attachè. It's not a uncommon word but also not a common one either, seems strange and out of place to me. Just a little tid bit thag stuck out to me!
Great thought, makes a lot of sense.

The use of "and hence" in the letter is very compelling. Patsy had used that same phrase in a Christmas card she wrote if I recall. I don't recall using hence or and hence in a sentence my entire life.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

The note is an attempt to sell a kidnapping. Patsy calling 911 after writing the note is consistent with her entire performance. Remember it is Patsy who finds the note in an area where only Patsy would descend each morning. She goes into histrionics, performing the 911 call and watching an officer through splayed fingers to make sure he's finding her performance convincing. She calls up friends to have witnesses to her performance. She needs people to see she is a grieving, distraught mother who could not have had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. As soon as the body is found and placed in the living room, Patsy goes into Jesus mode with her Lazarus line -- the piece de resistance.

The note is an attempt to sell a kidnapping. Patsy calling 911 after writing the note is consistent with her entire performance. Remember it is Patsy who finds the note in an area where only Patsy would descend each morning. She goes into histrionics, performing the 911 call and watching an officer through splayed fingers to make sure he's finding her performance convincing. She calls up friends to have witnesses to her performance. She needs people to see she is a grieving, distraught mother who could not have had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. As soon as the body is found and placed in the living room, Patsy goes into Jesus mode with her Lazarus line -- the piece de resistance.

So Patsy fashioned a garrote and strangled her precious daughter,mother wrote 3 1/2 page ransom note and THEN called 911. What order to you believe this happened?

So Patsy fashioned a garrote and strangled her precious daughter,mother wrote 3 1/2 page ransom note and THEN called 911. What order to you believe this happened?
Pretty much. Except she was more or less dead after BR clubbed her over the head with a flashlight. PR or JR staged the rest including the garrote.

Pretty much. Except she was more or less dead after BR clubbed her over the head with a flashlight. PR or JR staged the rest including the garrote.

But the garrote did have an affect on her. It was tightened and pulled many times according to the autopsy. Doesn't that go against staging?

But the garrote did have an affect on her. It was tightened and pulled many times according to the autopsy. Doesn't that go against staging?
They did a good job staging. They would of had to have pulled many times to make it look realistic. Hard to do as parents of course, but if she was already dead they had to do it to stick to the plan and protect BR.

Where does the autopsy say that?

Say you're right: it doesn't necessarily go against staging. It suggests hesitation to me.

I'm not convinced that the garrote was staging. And I didn't think Kolar was convinced it was staging either.

Ever since reading Kolar's book a year or so ago, I've been firmly in the BDI camp. It is the only thing that makes any sense to me.

What I still struggle with is the possibility that either J or P did the garotte. Couldn't B have done that, too? It is possible, isn't it? I'd love to get your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back