RANT about the case here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why buy cigarettes when you need curtians

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that the blanket was on the window to darken the room since he works nights and sleeps days. Again, could be wrong.

Ok, heres my rant:I am disappointed in the bio mom not asking questions to Misty or Ron or even the police, Her "I don't knows" drives me up the wall. I could not stand under a tent and not discuss possiblities with the person who last saw my daughter. I am also disappointed in Ron ( if he was at work the whole time) for not hounding Misty until she came clean as to where she was, it has been over a week.

I was hoping we wouldn;t need one of these.

okay if we are going to rant:
TOS and Etiquette apply.
No name calling,rude posts or other off color posting.
No ranting about moderators or general moderation.:)
This is not for discussion. Post your rant, but do not respond to other rants.

AND NO POSTING OR RANTING ABOUT OTHER POSTERS under penalty of law!!

Bump already......

I am not impressed with community relations or the flimsy excuse for press conferences by LE. Don't get me wrong, I am not an LE basher. We all know what an exemplary job Yuri and company did with briefings, the investigation, etc.

These guys tell absolutely nothing. I am not LE so maybe I cannot understand how it would hurt to give a little info to the public. Also, they ask for the public's help. This means that they want someone who may know where Haliegh is to tell them. For those of us who do not know, how can we help? The answers to all questions at the pressers is "We will not talk about anything." As a member of the public, I am unable to help in any way or form a valid opinion on anything without any information. There are plenty of things they could release that do not harm the investigation in any way.

Once again, I would like to commend Yuri, John Allen, Nieves, Detective Padilla, and all involved from LE who did such a great job of keeping the public informed about Caylee.

we are going to hold off on the rant thread for this case. sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82