Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read someplace where CA kept making references to the boys at the lake vaj house and how there was a pond there. I don't know if it was in the police interviews or what, but anyway....I bet if secret travel plans were granted, she would be moving Caylee's remains someplace near one of her friends to try and put the blame on them. How interesting I found it how much research CA had done on this pond, I can almost hear the rusty wheels in CA's head starting to turn. Hmmmm...

"Your honor, I don't know if you realize the urgency in this motion I have filed. You see, Tim with TES is here and we have very little time to move Caylee....ummm look for Caylee"

I hope they have undercovers sitting in these "places of interest" to watch for people trying to play hide n seek.

It has been my absolute pleasure to have had the company of so many people that are looking for justice for Caylee.
I have reached my limit but sincerely wish all of you the best. Keep looking for that wee one, I will keep her and all of you in my heart.

Much-
Gray's Mom

It has been my absolute pleasure to have had the company of so many people that are looking for justice for Caylee.
I have reached my limit but sincerely wish all of you the best. Keep looking for that wee one, I will keep her and all of you in my heart.

Much-
Gray's Mom
Don't go too far GM. Please? You'll be missed.

Much-
Gray's Mom

Good luck in Life......you might have the right idea as I hate to think of waiting out another case for almost 12 years and still have nada. Patsy and John have taught America well........

:blowkiss:

I have a rant and also a thought this morning.
First my rant... it bothers me to no end how on the news channels, when they begin talking about Caylee, they always call her 3 years old! I want to scream at them that Caylee never got to turn 3 years old, she died when she was 2!! She was robbed from turning 3!!! :behindbar

Now to my thought... I find it very odd how she wanted to go to the one exboyfriends place to take a shower, didn't she have total access to Tony's place then? Why the need to go somewhere else for a shower? What I'm wondering is, did she want to get in there so she could leave some type of evidence? A small bit of cloth with dna on it, something that could point to someone else. With taking a shower she'd have plenty of time to place something somewhere. I know I sure would be nervous if a Casey had ever had access to my home.

VB

No, it has been stated Casey did not have access to Tony's apartment when he or someone else who lived there was not there.

She was not allowed to stay there when he went home for a visit, and presumably she was not allowed to be there when he was at school?

(I found this to be a little strange, by the way, and wished someone had asked Tony exactly why he would not allow her to be there when he was not there. But then thought that maybe he didn't want her poking around in his private stuff during his absence.)

No, it has been stated Casey did not have access to Tony's apartment when he or someone else who lived there was not there.

She was not allowed to stay there when he went home for a visit, and presumably she was not allowed to be there when he was at school?

(I found this to be a little strange, by the way, and wished someone had asked Tony exactly why he would not allow her to be there when he was not there. But then thought that maybe he didn't want her poking around in his private stuff during his absence.)

I took this to be that Tony was claiming some privacy about his apt. Casey was a new GF and although he probably didnt toss her out of bed, she was clingy-clingy....laundry, shopping cooking, playing house, they had only been dating less than a month. he might have wanted some space. jmo

Random idea, In Cindy's interview (?) she is telling LE about the accident ZG is in on the way back from Tampa (Busch Gardens). Casey was following ZG and Rochelle (sp) I believe it was the 23rd June. I would have to think that Casey's voice would have had to have shown some level of adrenaline. She is telling Cindy about ZG's injuries and the hospital stay and Juliette going back to the hotel with the kids. I can't imagine her telling the story in a calm voice. IIRC Cindy said she had not heard from Casey for a whole day (first time). I am starting to would if this is the day that Caylee was no longer with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox