Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

It doesn't involve murder, but I know of at least one case as a fact.

2 years after I graduated from high school, my home-ec teacher was charged with sexually assautling her teenage foster daughter for a period of over 2 years. The assaults involved my teacher- Peg Groenwold, and her husband Jerry- both from Brainerd Minnesota, performing oral sex or sexual penetration weekly, and other various assaults several times a week.

I remember being utterly shocked, and never having heard of this before. So, that's one case I know of, too.

ETA: the assaults did not happen necessarily while husband and wife BOTH participated. It sounded more like they took their sick turns on the girl. I pray for that young woman (now) a lot.
:behindbar:behindbar

One of the most disturbing case I have heard. Gertrude Baniszewski was a religious fanatic. She reminds me of Andrew Kehoe, Fred Phelps, Osama bin Laden, and Charles Manson. She is a puritanical compulsive psychopath.

This is a very interesting article about female pedophile predators.

A must read, imo.

Here is an exerpt:

By looking at the predators backgrounds, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin has found that their life patterns tend to include:

* Loneliness
* Child abuse (victim of)
* Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
* Sexually promiscuous
* Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying)
* Attaching to steady figure (older male)
* Increased time alone
* Practicing violence
* Kidnap; and Kill

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/04/female-sex-killers.html

I wonder about Melissa Huckaby and Gertrude Baniszewski's upbringing. I do know that Baniszewski's father died when she was 11 and had a bad relationship with her mother. She had 5 siblings.

Melissa Huckaby's Profile (Bold indicates characteristics)
Loneliness
Child abuse (victim of)
Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
Sexually promiscuous
Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying) Has a history of setting fires.
Attaching to steady figure (older male)
Increased time alone
Practicing violence
Kidnap; and Kill

Gertrude Baniszewski's Profile (Bold indicates characteristics)
Loneliness
Child abuse (victim of)
Fantasy; Acting out (violent against animals & other children)
Sexually promiscuous Lived with Dennis Lee Wright and had a child out of wedlock.
Psychopathic behavior (stealing, fire setting, lying)
Attaching to steady figure (older male) Married John Baniszewski.
Increased time alone Lived in a house with children.
Practicing violence
Kidnap; and Kill Had children do most of dirty work.

Both are psychopaths.

I know this thread is years old. But I wanted to add another anecdote about females being molesters. In my neighborhood, there was a 12 year old girl who babysat some of the neighborhood children. Turns out she was performing oral sex on some of the toddler-age boys and making them perform it on her. There was an investigation, and apparently the girl was being raped by her dad. She was sent off to treatment.
I think women molest much more than is assumed. I can see boy victims being ashamed, or possibly even boastful about it. I also think since we don't expect a woman to be capable of that, the signs are brushed off and ignored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back