Rate Your Risk of being Murdered

I'm cool with that. Seems to stem from the crazy ex, one unloaded firearm, lots of siblings, city size, lack of personal safety training, lack of cell phone (yep, I'm the one person without one). I think my emergency response times are good. Interesting quiz:)

ETA: That score sure doesn't have anything to do with the money and possessions I don't own;)

"Your total is -5.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

* Divorce often means emotional upset. Police always consider ex-wives or ex-husbands in murders because they are so often the culprit."

If you have read my recent posts, you know what is going on with me. This creeped me out a little. He has a gun that he removed from the house the other day. My sister is a little worried about that, but he told me he was taking it out of the house so the kids didn't mess with it.

I scored a 9....it told me the local metropolitan police dept. was hiring if I cared to look at the main page for info in becoming a police officer,roflmbo!!

How do the minus ones figure in? I didn't see anything about a negative number.

I got a -5
I must be a very boring person. Or else I am living in oz. Retired......homebody with an ill husband.

wow, you really are! (I kid) I only got a -9 and I thought I had the most humdrum life imaginable.

I think it must be because I purposefully vary my routine (old habit). I also live within 15 minutes of local and federal LE, as well as ambulance and fire.

I guess that is why that last quiz I took on WS said I would live to be 98.

My score is 15 with a heads up about ex-employees.

Your total is 0.

so no one wants to hurt me............thank the good LORD!!!
I did however get a warning about X husband, ( but he is long gone now
20 years and in another city!)

14 with a warning about ex-husband's and ex-employees......two types of people I am glad to be rid of. The ex-employee is a psycho though so I think I better watch my back.

I was surprised to get only a 10. I guess because I live close to emergency response and they weren't very detailed about where I work. My job wasn't listed. I guess I could have said I "associate" with gang members since I work in a school rife with gang problems, and I do work directly with gang affiliated students at times, but it made it sound more like you hang out with them as friends. I definitely consider my time at work as being higher risk for danger than most people I know...But I guess compared to a cop, military, fire person, etc, my risk is not that high.

Geez I got 65. Still low risk though, but I think my score was bumped up due to warnings about ex employees I've fired.

I actually do believe that is by far my greatest risk, so that was accurate.

WOW a 76 here!!!! Said to change my route to work and a warning about Ex's.....so does this mean I can quit my job?? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back