Raven's Website and Online Activity

True, didn't Raven and his mother work together once at a place that had speculations and rumors about EMBEZZLEMENT and Raven left before the people were caught and that's how he got away with it that time?

:laugh:
SouthEastSleuth said:
On the other hand, another way to look at it I suppose: maybe Karyn could be the abuser, and Jim Bolton the victim!
OK..Now THAT was funny..

I know we talked about this at length before, but all these months later, I think it bears repeating -

-In looking back, it appears that Raven created his myspace account on April 19th. He updated that page on April 25th, the day before Janet was murdered.

-He created his blog page on April 25th, the day before Janet was murdered.

-He updated his web page, Ravenstree, on April 25th, the day before Janet was murdered.

A LOT of online activity the day before Janet was murdered.

Now, some speculation -

Was Raven making all those online updates the day before, knowing that he wouldn't have a computer around for awhile? Knowing that life at Ferrand was getting ready to change, drastically?

And with such a prolific online life, even creating a new site, the blog, the day before the murder, did Raven already have a plan in place for the future of his online "life?" A NEW computer already in the works or planned? Or, was getting rid of the laptop a last minute decision?

It seems that most people that create blogs, myspace accounts, etc., do so not for a one time use, but usually they plan to re-visit those sites, make updates, etc., often. So, if Raven intended to remain active on those sites, perhaps getting rid of the laptop WAS a last minute decision - to make it look like a robbery and/or it dawned on him that there were things on that computer that could be incriminating, etc.

April 25th - a lot was going on with Raven and his online world. Just coincidental? Perhaps. But, is it also just coincidental then, that the very next day Janet was murdered, and the laptop turns up missing??? Hmmmm....

terminatrixator said:
Nope, since it wasn't about Karyn, I am going to leave it as it is.
I know the rumor to which you are referring and not only do we have nothing to substantiate it, even if it is true, I feel that that would be way overstepping the bounds to post it. My heart truly goes out to anyone that might be affected by any kind of abuse. I totally agree with your decision on this.

SES, great thoughts on all of the updating the day before the murder. Interesting indeed. I, myself, update all of my software and create a new back-up if I expect to be away from my computer for a while. Unfortunately, as intriguing as it is, I guess we can toss it on top of the pile of CE that's grown over the months. :banghead:

Maybe after he did all this on April 25, 2005 because Janet had told him she was pregnant previous to that day and he wanted it to look like he had plans for his future and was changing his life around (cough, sputter, choke) and getting his act together. IT seems more like part of premeditation to throw the suspicion off him. :liar:

SouthEastSleuth said:
I know we talked about this at length before, but all these months later, I think it bears repeating -

-In looking back, it appears that Raven created his myspace account on April 19th. He updated that page on April 25th, the day before Janet was murdered.

-He created his blog page on April 25th, the day before Janet was murdered.

-He updated his web page, Ravenstree, on April 25th, the day before Janet was murdered.

A LOT of online activity the day before Janet was murdered.
Let's not forget HotOrNot.com. We never did find out when Raven first signed up at HotOrNot, whether and when he cancelled his membership, and if Janet even knew that he was showcasing himself on a site devoted to nothing more than physical appearance and what others think of your looks. If that's not a singles type activity, I don't know what is.

JerseyGirl said:
Let's not forget HotOrNot.com. We never did find out when Raven first signed up at HotOrNot, whether and when he cancelled his membership, and if Janet even knew that he was showcasing himself on a site devoted to nothing more than physical appearance and what others think of your looks. If that's not a singles type activity, I don't know what is.
:loser::loser:Oh, I forgot about that! :loser: :loser:

Raven, I've seen lots of pictures of you, actually more than my stomach can handle, and I will answer this question straight up for you.

NO - Definitely NOT HOT!:sick:

terminatrixator said:
Raven, I've seen lots of pictures of you, actually more than my stomach can handle, and I will answer this question straight up for you.

NO - Definitely NOT HOT!:sick:
I can't understand why an under-employed 26 year old bike shop worker on welfare who is also a convicted felon and a probable suspect in his wife's murder wouldn't be considered **HOT**!!

I mean, what a catch Raven is - just think girls, if you marry Raven, you can work and support him, as well as raise his son, while he plays and has fun. Just watch your back - don't take out a life insurance policy, use extremely reliable birth control and keep an eye out for changes/additions to the family knife collection.

Sure, Raven's **HOT**:loser:

terminatrixator said:
Maybe after he did all this on April 25, 2005 because Janet had told him she was pregnant previous to that day and he wanted it to look like he had plans for his future and was changing his life around (cough, sputter, choke) and getting his act together. IT seems more like part of premeditation to throw the suspicion off him. :liar:

You know - I had another thought too, and perhaps this is just obvious, but...

With Raven creating, updating, etc., so much, online, the day before the murder, could it also be part of a planning strategy for the next day? Meaning, if suddenly he said to LE, the laptop is missing - he could also follow up and say, well, it was definitely here yesterday, I was using it to update some sites, etc (and then could even show LE the info from the 25th). Sounds very calculated for sure, but who knows...

It just still strikes me as odd that the day before, he updated, created, etc., so many things online....

Yep, creating a way to say he had it the day before, and act like he was a changed man.

In fact, he's probably spending his time right now playing footsies online with some chick.

SouthEastSleuth said:
You know - I had another thought too, and perhaps this is just obvious, but...

With Raven creating, updating, etc., so much, online, the day before the murder, could it also be part of a planning strategy for the next day? Meaning, if suddenly he said to LE, the laptop is missing - he could also follow up and say, well, it was definitely here yesterday, I was using it to update some sites, etc (and then could even show LE the info from the 25th). Sounds very calculated for sure, but who knows...

It just still strikes me as odd that the day before, he updated, created, etc., so many things online....
And raven had ALL DAY to plan everything. We know he wasn't working, Kaiden was in daycare and Janet was at work. raven could have stashed the laptop in the VX, mailed it to his mommy, etc. or made copies of his harddrive info and destroyed the laptop.

:laugh:
Moxie said:
I mean, what a catch Raven is - just think girls, if you marry Raven, you can work and support him, as well as raise his son, while he plays and has fun. Just watch your back - don't take out a life insurance policy, use extremely reliable birth control and keep an eye out for changes/additions to the family knife collection.

Sure, Raven's **HOT**:loser:
You could write his personal online ad for him Moxie!

terminatrixator said:
Yep, creating a way to say he had it the day before, and act like he was a changed man.

In fact, he's probably spending his time right now playing footsies online with some chick.

...which makes me wonder.... if Raven IS online these days...posting at boards here and there, blogging, IMing, etc... Just seems that when someone has enjoyed an online "life" in the past, it's often something that they CONTINUE to do in the future. Then again, with at least a part-time job, maybe his day time efforts are thwarted, and then, there is Kaiden to take care of in the evenings. Anyone know what time the bike shop closes? What hours Raven works? Are there computers there for employees to use?

SouthEastSleuth said:
...which makes me wonder.... if Raven IS online these days...posting at boards here and there, blogging, IMing, etc... Just seems that when someone has enjoyed an online "life" in the past, it's often something that they CONTINUE to do in the future. Then again, with at least a part-time job, maybe his day time efforts are thwarted, and then, there is Kaiden to take care of in the evenings. Anyone know what time the bike shop closes? What hours Raven works? Are there computers there for employees to use?
He probably has a cell phone with internet capabilities, because we all know he love, love, loves his toys. Toy's seem to be more important in his life than people.

terminatrixator said:
He probably has a cell phone with internet capabilities, because we all know he love, love, loves his toys. Toy's seem to be more important in his life than people.
I agree! And that said, somehow I bet Raven has more than just internet access via a phone .... I bet he has a computer..... a new one? Or, an old one that mysteriously disappeared the night of the murder? Who knows. But I'd be willing to bet that someone like Raven was not without a computer for very long!

I was scrolling through some of Raven's comments at the VX site again just now, and found a post TO him from another poster that I thought you might enjoy:

VehiCROSS.info - 99 Vx, Custom Black Paint, Lift, Tires, Must Sell (post #10)

Posted by LittleBeast on January 25, 2005:

"Good perspective in bad situation:

I am sorry about your situation and sorry you have to sell one of your toys, but remember there will always be another one to buy, but never a way to turn back the time and love your family the way it seems like you are. You are willing to let go of something you take pride in/enjoy, for the good of your family and that shows good character. Sorry about the situation, but congrats on your perspective and care for your family's well being.
In Christ,
Ryan"

And again, Raven's response on February 3. 2005:

"Ryan,

Thanks for the warm wishes. At the ripe old age of 25 I am learning to grow up. I guess a child and some bad turns does that for you! All in all, my wife and I are loving life and things are really looking up. Just the other day I got a job offer. While its not in the range I was hoping to make, I think I am going to take it because it is something I love to do and I ahve the potential of earning more money in the short term if I am successful.

My wife is working full time too. Its been h ard on her being away from our little guy all day, but we have a wonderful friend who is watching him and we are spending 100% of our time with hime when we aren't at work!

I may not sell the VX after all!!!"

JerseyGirl said:
I was scrolling through some of Raven's comments at the VX site again just now, and found a post TO him from another poster that I thought you might enjoy:

VehiCROSS.info - 99 Vx, Custom Black Paint, Lift, Tires, Must Sell (post #10)

Posted by LittleBeast on January 25, 2005:

"Good perspective in bad situation:

I am sorry about your situation and sorry you have to sell one of your toys, but remember there will always be another one to buy, but never a way to turn back the time and love your family the way it seems like you are. You are willing to let go of something you take pride in/enjoy, for the good of your family and that shows good character. Sorry about the situation, but congrats on your perspective and care for your family's well being.
In Christ,
Ryan"

And again, Raven's response on February 3. 2005:

"Ryan,

Thanks for the warm wishes. At the ripe old age of 25 I am learning to grow up. I guess a child and some bad turns does that for you! All in all, my wife and I are loving life and things are really looking up. Just the other day I got a job offer. While its not in the range I was hoping to make, I think I am going to take it because it is something I love to do and I ahve the potential of earning more money in the short term if I am successful.

My wife is working full time too. Its been h ard on her being away from our little guy all day, but we have a wonderful friend who is watching him and we are spending 100% of our time with hime when we aren't at work!

I may not sell the VX after all!!!"
Oh god, this makes me absolutely sick. Spending 100% of our time with him. He doesn't spend 20% of his time with his child now. He left him on Halloween. He has done more traveling in the last 10 months and leaving his kid for extended period of times, pawning his child off.

He NEVER had plans to sell that VX, why should he now, Janet is gone and he's getting social security, widowers benefits and still probably hasn't paid off THE EMBEZZLEMENT.

He's a scam artist. He's working at a Bike Shop, so he doesn't have to make too much money, so he doesn't get his Social Security WIDOWERS BENEFITS FREE MONEY reduced, and still has had the nerve to buy MORE toys, not LESS toys.

He lies, denies, scams, and his poor crocodiles tears makes me completely sick. Do you hear me Raven now. YOU.......MAKE.......ME........SICK!

You never had plans to sell that VX, it was all talk. You were a CRAPPY husband and are a CRAPPY father. You are nothing but a scam artist, a con, a complete and utter waste of a human being.

Of course your wife was working FULL-TIME. Because of you she had to leave a job because YOU STOLE from a Company that treated YOU like Family, that treated JANET like a family.

You didn't even use that money to pay bills, you didn't even pay that money back, you BOUGHT TOYS WITH IT, you complete and UTTER sociopath.

Raven:behindbar this is where you belong. I will see those bars close on your disgusting slimeball face.

Because of the uncertainty, discrepancies, and confusion, I think we should start a poll of how Term really feels about raven:crazy:

Is the friend, Shiloh, on raven's myspace account Raven's sister?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeydipp37
Back