Re: Change of Demeanor of DT, State & ICA before Trial

I've noticed Baez doesn't have the Red Bull on the table. It bugs the heck out of me that both Baez and Cheney have their backs turned to Judge Perry when he returns from recess. I've noticed Baez doing that quite a bit. Grrrr.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...iphone-lesson-everyone-laughs-a-baby-is-dead/

This is so sickening, and I hope the jury sees it. I have NEVER seen this kind of behavior between client and attorneys.

Maybe someone already noted this (just getting started on this thread) but, did ICA have her boob on CM's elbow? Look at the pics on that link and look at each one down to number six. Even when he pulled his body back, he left his elbow there. It wasn't until Baez came over that he moved it.

Am I just imagining things?? :waitasec:

Maybe someone already noted this (just getting started on this thread) but, did ICA have her boob on CM's elbow? Look at the pics on that link and look at each one down to number six. Even when he pulled his body back, he left his elbow there. It wasn't until Baez came over that he moved it.

Am I just imagining things?? :waitasec:

It looks like elbow to elbow contact to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back