Reactions to Child *advertiser censored* Discovery

BBM.
I watched the video this morning and still feel like I need a stiff drink. I'll join ya!

:spit::spit:

I watched it and downed an entire glass of wine in one swallow!! This woman has a HUGE problem! She's gonna get everything cleared up - ahhhhh, it's going to be cleared up all right, WITH AN ARREST WARRANT!!! And if not, I will have NO confidence whatsoever in the law enforcement agencies there. Why this idiotic woman and her psycho boyfriend isn't already in jail is beyond me!!!

ajk-
do people there believe this was a stranger abduction?
cant realy say what others think but im still so confused and will keep an eagle eye on my children till the truth realy comes out. personally i dont think its a stranger though

I think if I lived there and had young kids Id feel more afraid now since this release about child *advertiser censored* and unless he is brain dead he has to know he will go to jail. What if he decides to strike again knowing the *advertiser censored* charges will put him away for a very long time?

cant realy say what others think but im still so confused and will keep an eagle eye on my children till the truth realy comes out. personally i dont think its a stranger though

I'm guessing everywhere you go the town is talking about Hailey. Do you know if there are a lot of people there still supporting Billie?

I think if I lived there and had young kids Id feel more afraid now since this release about child *advertiser censored* and unless he is brain dead he has to know he will go to jail. What if he decides to strike again knowing the *advertiser censored* charges will put him away for a very long time?
i am very afraid. we have so so many sex offenders and i realy am tryn to get tougher laws about how close they can live to a school. we have 4 schools here and very tiny town so if we can get the laws to change than they will have very little choices of where to live. it scares me every night when i put them to bed and i sleep very lightly the past few years. but i will do anything to keep my kids and all the kids here as safe as i can.

I'm guessing everywhere you go the town is talking about Hailey. Do you know if there are a lot of people there still supporting Billie?
the people who i talk to are dwendling on the support for billie. I as a mother find it hard to believe she had anything to do with this but it does happen sadly. things arent looking good in her favor.

the people who i talk to are dwendling on the support for billie. I as a mother find it hard to believe she had anything to do with this but it does happen sadly. things arent looking good in her favor.

How are the local people feeling about Clint? Are they supporting him?

i am very afraid. we have so so many sex offenders and i realy am tryn to get tougher laws about how close they can live to a school. we have 4 schools here and very tiny town so if we can get the laws to change than they will have very little choices of where to live. it scares me every night when i put them to bed and i sleep very lightly the past few years. but i will do anything to keep my kids and all the kids here as safe as i can.

Good for you. It's people like you who make a difference in a community!

I completely understand. I'm not debating you - just giving you a different scenerio.

I'm in Mega Urbanville - South Florida. Miami had such a hard time with RSO's and the restrictions - they got appliance boxes (refrigs, ovens, etc.) and set up a carboard city under the overpasses in the city. They had a really hard time trying to get them out. Even offered up an abandoned hotel - but only a few went.

Our weather, and the fact that there are just so many people here - its attractive for them. Kinda like migrating birds.

I agree with keeping them so far from schools and parks. But, in the envrionment that I'm in - how do you do that?

I want to see more private, independent, GATED "neighborhoods" that would be able to keep them out. It was tried in Texas - but the courts shot it down - IIRC.

We've heard rumors that Shawn is back to living in the house with Billie. Do you know if that's true? Have you heard anything?

Well, what I'm looking for is what I posted - what statements of Clint's implied "oh it's just child *advertiser censored*".
The whole tone of the statement given to the media was, to me, blase. I was very surprised with it, considering how heart-on-the sleeve he's been since he started speaking out. I didn't say he implied it; I was giving my interpretation of the statement as a whole. You don't need to agree with my interpretation.
"We understand its a hot topic." A hot topic? The royal wedding is a hot topic; *advertiser censored* found in your ex-wife's dresser while your daughter is missing is a bit more than a hot topic. That is what I mean.

I appreciate that he wants to hear from LE, but, like I said, the whole statement is just so chill, it's disconcerting. At the very least, it could have contained a statement that said they appreciate the illegality of it, and how child *advertiser censored* is abusive and he hopes LE gets to the bottom of it, because no child deserves to be treated in such an appaling way. Something!

( :cow: )

We've heard rumors that Shawn is back to living in the house with Billie. Do you know if that's true? Have you heard anything?
lol i was gonna ask the same, but i havnt heard anything.

lol i was gonna ask the same, but i havnt heard anything.

well if he was, I'm sure he ran out of there quick once the *advertiser censored* story was released.

well if he was, I'm sure he ran out of there quick once the *advertiser censored* story was released.
he better hope so. thats about as sick as one can get

he better hope so. thats about as sick as one can get

yes it is. I'm guessing the people around town have had enough of SA. It's scary to think people like him could be living next door to anyone.

well i hope ive helped some, im about as clueless about this as yall but keep it up. my kids have informed me that ive been on too long so night.:eek:fftobed:

Evening everyone, done reading the thread and watching the interview. I echo everyone's thoughts, especially on the comment of "she didn't know what was on this stick."

Second, she has also stated Shawn brought the stick over. Eww ouch, now we have an admission of possession and knowledge the stick/flash drive existed and who it belonged to.

Of course the magic kiddie *advertiser censored* fairy put those images on there but we now know who was the messenger is.

Oh yeah, she has reason to be worried.

Evening everyone, done reading the thread and watching the interview. I echo everyone's thoughts, especially on the comment of "she didn't know what was on this stick."

Second, she has also stated Shawn brought the stick over. Eww ouch, now we have an admission of possession and knowledge the stick/flash drive existed and who it belonged to.

Of course the magic kiddie *advertiser censored* fairy put those images on there but we now know who was the messenger is.

Oh yeah, she has reason to be worried.

She must be locked in the house jumping out of her skin everytime the phone rings or someone knocks on the door. The waiting for the inevitable will drive her crazy.

A couple of things stuck out to me during that raw interview that Billie did. 1. Billie claims that Shawn is "nice, kind and caring." Hmm, I suppose she forgot about last years Valentine's day not to mention the death threats to herself, Clint, Hailey and whoever else. 2. Billie claims she has talked to Shawn a "little bit" about it and will talk to him a "little more" but Billie will probably talk to law enforcement about it. So I guess the probably is only if LE tell her she is going to talk to them about it?

I sure do hope that 2 arrests are made and made soon. Pressure both until one spills. This whole thing has made me sick to my stomach. Poor Hailey never stood a chance in that family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back