"Real Housewives of D.C." star kidnapped?

Well this whole situation is sad. I really loved Journey so much when I was growing up... so many of their songs were really romantic. If Steve Perry were still there I could forgive them, but without Steve I wish we had some kind of "smiley" thing of a flushing toilet because that's how I feel about them now.

Ok, now I am really irritated with this woman. Actually, I am infuriated with her. She left her sick doberman(which I obviously have a soft spot for, see avatar) to run off with a rockstar? I mean, anyone who has ever owned a doberman knows they become so attached to you that abandoning them would leave them very depressed - that is why they are often given the nickname the "velcro dog" they just stick to you wherever you go. Anyone who could abandon such a loyal pet/friend is just lower than low IMO. My dobe, who doesn't have separation anxiety(loves to go to boarding) cries like a baby if I am in the house and he can't be beside me, dobes want to be with their owner...just a testament to the breeds love and loyalty for their owner and to the disgusting character of this woman.

I read today that the poor pooch died . Her husband is supposed to be hysterical

Tareq Salahi was on the Today Show the norning with Matt Kauer. Whatever he was before, I believe today he is a broken man. He cried for his wife and for his beloved dog and I do believe they were real tears. I couldn't care a rats *advertiser censored* about either one of them before but what she has done to him is unforgiveable. I guess Michaele had a relationship with Neal in the past and might have never ended it. Here Salahi speaks out on the scandal!

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2...salahi-says-michaele-left-for-more-money-fame

My sympathies to the doggie, the other two - well, mehhh....

FWIW,Diane Diamond spoke about time she spent with the Salahe's and she said Tareq was very controlling and domineering. When she heard Michaele had left she thought "you go,girl" Diane felt Michaele needed to finally break away. Maybe she was too weak to do it without someone like Neal at her side.
IIRC the other housewives had hinted at Tareq's overbearing tendencies .JMO,but I think he's being manipulative. He sued his own mother,didn't he?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back