'Real Housewives' stars indicted on 39 counts of fraud

It will be interesting to see if she sticks by him. He has done a good job of taking the heat from her. I dont get their relationship, but then again it is hard to dissect what is theater and what is real. I think they are both really distasteful, and I think the children suffer here. :(

Maybe she will stick by him because Caroline Manzo said that they would divorce?
Although now it seems like Teresa and Caroline are now friends again, so who knows.
I don't know what is Real or Staged on reality shows!
And yes, the children are suffering. That's sad!

It will be interesting to see if she sticks by him. He has done a good job of taking the heat from her. I dont get their relationship, but then again it is hard to dissect what is theater and what is real. I think they are both really distasteful, and I think the children suffer here. :(

You know what? I really don't like her on the RH series! The reason I took a liking to her is for her appearance of Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump, NOW that's the real Teresa!!! And she was very likable on that series. JMO

You know what? I really don't like her on the RH series! The reason I took a liking to her is for her appearance of Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump, NOW that's the real Teresa!!! And she was very likable on that series. JMO

And I haven't seen her on the Celebrity Apprentice, and you say she was likable on it. I wonder will the Real Teresa Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up! LOL! :)

And I think her Celebrity Apprentice appearances really displayed how much Bravo producers make the women play up to the camera. Doesn't take away from the financial situation that are in though, however, this publicity shouldn't surprise no one as didn't they declare bankrupt not long ago? JMO

And I haven't seen her on the Celebrity Apprentice, and you say she was likable on it. I wonder will the Real Teresa Please Stand Up, Please Stand Up! LOL! :)

Ha ha ha!!! She was actually really sweet and nice on CA. She was really likable, intelligent yet unassuming. Donald loved her! She made it quite far. You wouldn't think it was the same person. JMO

Oh my!!!

"NEWARK, N.J. — Two stars of the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” were released on $500,000 bond each after making initial court appearances Tuesday on federal fraud charges.

Teresa Giudice and her husband, Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice, were ordered to surrender their passports and to confine their travels to New Jersey and New York. Joe Giudice could be deported to Italy if convicted because he is not a U.S. citizen.

They did not enter pleas."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...98e8a0-f8e1-11e2-a954-358d90d5d72d_story.html

Oh my!!!

"NEWARK, N.J. — Two stars of the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” were released on $500,000 bond each after making initial court appearances Tuesday on federal fraud charges.

Teresa Giudice and her husband, Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice, were ordered to surrender their passports and to confine their travels to New Jersey and New York. Joe Giudice could be deported to Italy if convicted because he is not a U.S. citizen.

They did not enter pleas."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...98e8a0-f8e1-11e2-a954-358d90d5d72d_story.html

Who knew he was Not a US Citizen!!!

WOW!!! Can someone please explain what exactly the charges are pertaining to?

This was well before the show debut. They seem unlikely relaxed?!

If Joe would be deported, then I imagine that a tough decision will be made for Teresa, to live in Italy with Joe, or I see a separation coming..........Maybe Caroline was right after all.
I feel for the children!!!!
Stupid, stupid parents!!!!

WOW!!! Can someone please explain what exactly the charges are pertaining to?

This was well before the show debut. They seem unlikely relaxed?!

tax evasion, filing false tax returns, and falsifying paperwork for a mortgage, etc.
These are some of the things I read about happening.
IMOO.

tax evasion, filing false tax returns, and falsifying paperwork for a mortgage, etc.

Ohhhh... Well before the RHW's days too! Honestly how did this come out, tax evasion from over 10 years ago? I thought IRA were more onto it than this.

Ohhhh... Well before the RHW's days too! Honestly how did this come out, tax evasion from over 10 years ago? I thought IRA were more onto it than this.

Evidently when they went bankrupt, there were issues, too,(was that in 2009?) and I am not sure if they declared everything. Plus her businesses after starting on RHNJ, there was something about that, too I think, so I am unclear as to everything involved.
IMOO.

Some good photos here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/real-housewives-stars-court-article-1.1412468

"A combative Teresa and Giuseppe (Joe) Giudice arrived at Newark Federal Court Tuesday morning to face charges of fraud and tax evasion.

A red-faced Joe Giudice slapped a news camera out of his way as, he and his wife strode into the courthouse surrounded by a media scrum."

""Calm down, Joe," his lawyer, Miles Feinstein, pleaded. "Don't do that.""

Some good photos here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/real-housewives-stars-court-article-1.1412468

"A combative Teresa and Giuseppe (Joe) Giudice arrived at Newark Federal Court Tuesday morning to face charges of fraud and tax evasion.

A red-faced Joe Giudice slapped a news camera out of his way as, he and his wife strode into the courthouse surrounded by a media scrum."

Ah, the Calamity Continues!!
Thanks for the post!:)

I don't understand the people who repeatedly don't pay their taxes and expect to get away with it. I mean really? It's not like stealing a candy bar from the corner grocery store. This is the government!!! Who is so dense to think they won't get caught? And then to go on to become "high profile" and expect no one to look into you? Sheesh.

Some good photos here:

Good Lord above. These people give me heartburn. :banghead:

ETA: From the article, "The thick-necked husband..." HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back