Real Reason for Search Stopping?

IMO, Casey was not capable of carrying Caylee's body for any great distance while carrying a full-size shovel for burial.

Think of carrying a 3 year-old child fast asleep on the sofa, lifting them up and carrying them to their bedroom, and also add a full size shovel, which is heavy, and you personally weigh maybe 100 pounds.

A sleeping child is like dead weight as they are out for the count while sleeping.

But in this scenario, you have to carry the sleeping child perhaps a 1/4 or 1/2 mile while carrying the full-size shovel in order to get to your house. Your house though is about a 1/4 of a mile off the road, through the woods.

It's easy to test this out, just by going to a Pet Store and pick up a 35 pound bag of Dog Food and carry it through-out the store a few times, then out to your car and be at least 100 pounds with absolutely no upper body strength. Oh, don't forget to bring a shovel with you as you need that too!

Or if anyone has a 35 pound dog, pick the dog up and carry the dog with both arms and pick up a shovel and start walking, but you again have to be about 100 pounds in weight!

The only way Caylee is deep within any of the areas TES has been searching, based on LE thoughts, is if someone much bigger and stronger then Casey carried Caylee.

Well I felt that she was crying in response to what Tim was talking about at that moment, which was about Caylee needing a proper burial and a place for people to leave her flowers and visit her, etc. That made me want to cry too and I can only imagine how much more emotional this is for those involved in her actual search.

If they found something every LE agent, homicide detective, and FBI personal would be at the scene. When they found Danielle Van Dam here in San Diego there were literally hundreds of people at the scene waiting to see if it was indeed her. Within one hour it was on every news channel nationwide.

Those women were probably crying because they are exhausted and feeling defeated. Tim would not lie and blame it on enviroment issues.

The area is ROPED off and it's guarded. They've called in a special recovery team to retreive the remains. The media has not been alerted for obvious reasons, with Casey out. Trust me, after what that searcher posted yesterday, and what the cop friend said, they've found something for sure.

Here's the video. Pay close attention toward the end when the camera pans to the right (I believe it's Mandy who is crying). Read her body language, please, and tell us what you think.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=searchcalledoff_090720080443&cat=Local&title=Search%20For%20Caylee%20Called%20Off

Thank you for posting that link. I watched the video and I don't read much more into the crying than a woman who is emotionally overwrought. I think that if the search team had found Caylee's body, Tim wouldn't have outright lied about it. If it is necessary for the sake of the investigation, he would have instead just been vague and "lied" by omission.

as much as I know we all want to know right now....I think we just need to sit tight and we'll learn something soon. I know it's killing me.

The area is ROPED off and it's guarded. They've called in a special recovery team to retreive the remains. The media has not been alerted for obvious reasons, with Casey out. Trust me, after what that searcher posted yesterday, and what the cop friend said, they've found something for sure.

Link?

???

I am confused how you would have this information if the media hasn't been notified?

Link please.

"They've called in a special recovery team to retreive the remains."

I was wondering if that was fact (do you have a source to link?) or were you just saying that as in you think thats whats going on? Just looking for clarification, thank you!

thanks georgia....now we can put this rumor to rest!

Let's just completely throw out the statement about what the cop friend said and just go by what the searcher said. The searcher says, the ground is DRY (searcher makes a POINT to let us know this two or three times that the grounds are dry), the searcher says they pondered and re-wrote their statement over again to make sure they didn't "say too much, if you KNOW what I mean". The searcher says, they "will be watching the news VERY CLOSELY the next few days (they are trying to tell us to do the same). Now, why would this searcher even think they would be jeapardizing the case IF something wasn't found, WHY would they worry about "saying to much". HELLO???? This is such a big dead give away. Also, the searcher, says, Tim says it's enviornmental reasonas and I'm sure he has his reasons for this, he's a stand up guy. Here again, the searcher is saying that they don't understand why he said the search was called off for THIS reason, but he's a stand up guy and he trusts him.

It's so very obvious to me they found something. They are not risking "leaking" the info yet, because Casey is out, also the chance of fouling up the retrieval efforts and investingation with all the media circus.

Link please.

There is no link yet. The searcher yesterday verified that the area WAS roped off. The cop friend said it was guarded. (don't know for sure if this is speculation or truth). I believe what the "searcher" said for sure. Not sure about the cop friend, just yet. But I think they've found something just from what the searcher said.

Let's just completely throw out the statement about what the cop friend said and just go by what the searcher said. The searcher says, the ground is DRY (searcher makes a POINT to let us know this two or three times that the grounds are dry), the searcher says they pondered and re-wrote their statement over again to make sure they didn't "say too much, if you KNOW what I mean". The searcher says, they "will be watching the news VERY CLOSELY the next few days (they are trying to tell us to do the same). Now, why would this searcher even think they would be jeapardizing the case IF something wasn't found, WHY would they worry about "saying to much". HELLO???? This is such a big dead give away. Also, the searcher, says, Tim says it's enviornmental reasonas and I'm sure he has his reasons for this, he's a stand up guy. Here again, the searcher is saying that they don't understand why he said the search was called off for THIS reason, but he's a stand up guy and he trusts him.

It's so very obvious to me they found something. They are not risking "leaking" the info yet, because Casey is out, also the chance of fouling up the retrieval efforts and investingation with all the media circus.

In other words, you have no link?

IMO, Casey was not capable of carrying Caylee's body for any great distance while carrying a full-size shovel for burial.

Think of carrying a 3 year-old child fast asleep on the sofa, lifting them up and carrying them to their bedroom, and also add a full size shovel, which is heavy, and you personally weigh maybe 100 pounds.

A sleeping child is like dead weight as they are out for the count while sleeping.

But in this scenario, you have to carry the sleeping child perhaps a 1/4 or 1/2 mile while carrying the full-size shovel in order to get to your house. Your house though is about a 1/4 of a mile off the road, through the woods.

It's easy to test this out, just by going to a Pet Store and pick up a 35 pound bag of Dog Food and carry it through-out the store a few times, then out to your car and be at least 100 pounds with absolutely no upper body strength. Oh, don't forget to bring a shovel with you as you need that too!

Or if anyone has a 35 pound dog, pick the dog up and carry the dog with both arms and pick up a shovel and start walking, but you again have to be about 100 pounds in weight!

The only way Caylee is deep within any of the areas TES has been searching, based on LE thoughts, is if someone much bigger and stronger then Casey carried Caylee.

Couldn't she drag her though, like if she was wrapped in a rug, or duffle bag, drag shovel and body. An alive child is heavy and as you're carrying them you don't want to wake or knock them around on walls, door jambs etc...

But dragging 35 lb.s and a 5lb. shovel is very possibly, especially when your adrenaline is rushing. Casey is small, but she doesn't look wimpy or small wimpy arms. Being 24 as KC, she's at the heigth of her strength capabilities unless she was to weight lift to build strength.

"They've called in a special recovery team to retreive the remains."

I was wondering if that was fact (do you have a source to link?) or were you just saying that as in you think thats whats going on? Just looking for clarification, thank you!

This is what I've heard. Only speculation. Sorry. But I DO BELIEVE it.

There is no link yet. The searcher yesterday verified that the area WAS roped off. The cop friend said it was guarded. (don't know for sure if this is speculation or truth). I believe what the "searcher" said for sure. Not sure about the cop friend, just yet. But I think they've found something just from what the searcher said.

ITA...somethings up...not sure what yet.

Unless you can verify it, don't believe everything you read on the web. There is a different rumor every two seconds.

She may have been able to carry her with adrenaline pumping through her and the thought of her house of cards crumbling around her was a motivating factor as well.

Where is the area that is roped off...oh that's right, searchers sign an agreement saying they won't discuss the specifics of the search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back