Reason for LA and KCs big grin and high-five***MERGED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is she's certainly not paying the going rate. Maybe he sees her as a cash cow, good for publicity. He's getting plenty of free advertising. Ugh.

I agree with you. She could be paying him in "other ways" too. Hope that isn't out of line to say, but I can't help but think that. Six hours a day four days this week is just questionable to me. I have to wonder are the same standards offered to others on home confinment? Do they get to spend that much time everyday out of the house?

Hi guys, I'm posting for the 1st time. I usually just lurk and read.... and try to catch up with everything that is going on but this has made me so mad that I MUST post.

I am absolutely disgusted with this. Look at that smug look on her face. Look at how many of us are so in love with that little girl, how many of us are so worried about her, how many people have gone out of their ways to go searching for her while her mother does NOTHING. Never has and she never will..... and there she is high-fiving her brother like that in front of all of us. It's a slap in the face.

Jessunlil, your husband has one, too?

It is harmless, but you've got to admit it's way, way geeky.

I think I'm immune to its geekiness after being married to him for 17 years. :)

What gets me is looking at the number of purchases LA made on August 15th, he sure was busy that day. I haven't had a chance to see if anything occurred on that day but I'm curious.

Dunno :confused:.....I love the old sayings and the first one that comes to mind is.....birds of a feather flock together.

Her attorney has gained the fame he has probably dreamed of and fantasized about for who knows how long. I think the whole lot of em are gonna be in for a rude awakening down the road.

And......by the way.......Jose'.....if you and any of the Anthony's are reading here.............enjoy the party while ya can :blowkiss:.....ya'll ain't got to the hard part yet.

I agree with you. She could be paying him in "other ways" too. Hope that isn't out of line to say, but I can't help but think that. Six hours a day four days this week is just questionable to me. I have to wonder are the same standards offered to others on home confinment? Do they get to spend that much time everyday out of the house?

Well, "other ways", if they happened, could get him in real trouble with the Bar. That's a professional practice no-no. That said, most attorneys wouldn't want a client just hanging for hours on end for many reasons, appearances being one.

It's bizarre. No doubt about it.

Hi guys, I'm posting for the 1st time. I usually just lurk and read.... and try to catch up with everything that is going on but this has made me so mad that I MUST post.

I am absolutely disgusted with this. Look at that smug look on her face. Look at how many of us are so in love with that little girl, how many of us are so worried about her, how many people have gone out of their ways to go searching for her while her mother does NOTHING. Never has and she never will..... and there she is high-fiving her brother like that in front of all of us. It's a slap in the face.

Yes it is! It just makes me so mad! I just don't get what they have to celebrate I don't care how small it is! Getting past the media, her being out on bond. I don't care! It's like she is rubbing our faces in it, and Caylee's too. She is getting away with murder right now and she knows it! I just wait for LE to charge her and let's watch that smirk go fading off her face when she is sentenced! GOD I can not wait for that day!

Oh and welcome to the board! I'm glad you posted!

"Let's all do a congo line into my case manager's office!!!" "WOW that was fun! High five!"

jessunlil said:
clipped
Of course, at no time, has he gone ebaying for stuff while a family member was missing.

This was my thought when I saw his history too! I do ebay also and I can tell you I had a huge "decrease" in activity since this whole thing started, other than buying some school clothes for my kids late at night, because it was much easier than going to the store. IMO, he should of been devoting all of his time in helping locate his niece!

In the high 5 picture..and most of the Anthony family are seen wearing those funny friendship bracelets??? Um, those are the ones that the kids were all into a few years back to signify how many people you let *ehem* you? are they??

:Welcome-12-june: Lacey

Hi :seeya:Lacey welcome to da boards......lol.

We're all angry, annoyed as well as baffled by this family......the way I'm looking at the situation right now......is "consider the source" in a way......after what I've seen the past month or so.......these kids are a by-product of an extremely dysfunctional family......for some reason it doesn't register with them that their actions are not appropriate given the circumstances.

It says a lot about this family that they "high five" each other when they dodge questions posed by the media and protestors.

Just again shows how bizarre this family acts. Why would ANYONE high five in this situation?

Right Nedthan! When their baby or grandbaby is missing/dead?!?! WTH

In the high 5 picture..and most of the Anthony family are seen wearing those funny friendship bracelets??? Um, those are the ones that the kids were all into a few years back to signify how many people you let *ehem* you? are they??

I'm surprised she didn't have to have them cut off in jail.

Since she's keeping them, though, it looks like she's running out of space. She may need wrist extensions.

These bracelets say: Find Caylee, Caylee Anthony Fund, there are several different ones because I seen people wearing them at the search. They are all purple but say different things. So along with her Find Caylee shirts she is wearing the bracelets too. I got one from one of the ladies from TES and gave it to my daughter that was with me. She wanted one so bad.

Hi Lacey! Welcome to Websleuthers! I almost forgot my manners....

But that smile....she is really happy! I would be destroyed if anything happened to my baby...even tho they are 27 and 23!

Casey -->:Banane35:<-- Lee

George -->:Banane36: :Banane31::Banane31::Banane31::Banane31:[/QUOTE]

OMG... your dancing bananas are totally cracking me up!!!

Since it is on video, the *high five* may end up haunting Casey and Lee the way the silly string bit Darlie Routier.

It isn't the image Baez probably wants going out to prospective jurors.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member