Reasons why I believe a Ramsey killed Jonbenet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina said:
capps said:
Narlacat,

That does sound suspicious.
Which brings me to the question ... who can we believe?

We shouldn't believe the neighbors.
We shouldn't believe the Ramseys.
We should believe ST.
We shouldn't believe Lynn Wood.
We shouldn't believe the police.
We shouldn't believe Schiller.
We shouldn't believe the media.
We shouldn't believe the DA.

All of the above are either lying,exaggerating,covering up,etc.

This is not a question to be argumentive ... I really would like to know ... who has the real facts,and who should we believe?

How can this case ever be solved ... when every one is watching their backs?
Well for starters..........you can count ST as a liar. He wrote a book that was full of lies and he begged and begged for money to defend it saying he he would love to nothing more than to take Ramseys to court. What did ST do? Ponder that!

Wasn't it reported some where that FW said almost the same thing: The next time I would want to see John is in court. Or something to that effect?

BlueCrab said:
sissi,

They eliminated Helgoth because his DNA did not match. They conveniently forgot to mention that in the Ramsey infomercial.

Very well BC, "but" did they eliminate the shoes because of the size? The BPD knows what size man's shoe they are looking for. There was more than ONE print, we are focusing on the print that left the "perfect" logo impression, it is not the only one.
Many do believe Helgoth was a two man team , and unfortunately for him, the other half felt he was too much of a loose cannon to trust with this "secret".
Are you certain your suspect wasn't cleared on dna, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg