Rebecca and Max Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Det Tsuida "off the case"...but the "finest" in the country (in His humble opinion) stayed on it? Yep...scratch that!...

I thought I had something clever to say, but CLEVER and SDSO do not belong in the same sentence.

justice be served, Serpico, Carioca... Well, I've been looking all over here and there. To no avail.

However, I do remember thinking it was odd Det. Angela Tsuida was not in attendance at Rebecca's autopsy. Also, she had asked for search warrants for cell phone records of Rebecca's, Jonah's and Dina Romano phones to include times, locations and durations, of all phones. She also wanted computers, IIRC

And then she just kinda went off the grid it seems. Another thing that's strange....she initially.was the lead investigator.

justice be served, Serpico, Carioca... Well, I've been looking all over here and there. To no avail.

However, I do remember thinking it was odd Det. Angela Tsuida was not in attendance at Rebecca's autopsy. Also, she had asked for search warrants for cell phone records of Rebecca's, Jonah's and Dina Romano phones to include times, locations and durations, of all phones. She also wanted computers, IIRC

And then she just kinda went off the grid it seems. Another thing that's strange....she initially.was the lead investigator.

I have to say I agree with Mittymick.

I think it's reasonable to believe that Det. Tsuida was taken off the case early or instructed to "not pursue leads" when all of a sudden she went from "lead investigator" to non-attendance at Rebecca's autopsy to non-retrieval of the alleged critical "trigger" voicemail for suicide and to non-attendance at the press conference in Sept. 2011 as well.

Unless Det. Tsuida was severely ill, I can't imagine why a lead detective seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth in this very tragic and publicly outrageous case.

In my opinion, Det. Tsuida was not part of the suicide group think being pushed by Sheriff Gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname