Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no basis whatsoever to the statement that GS considered RN "evil." There was an on-line donation form and whoever donated has called herself an "evil stepmonster". So first of all it was clearly stated as a joke. And second of all it was coming from the person who donated the money and not from GS.

IMO, I believe it was undeniably evident to all family members from the moment emergency personnel made their medical assessment of MS as a result of his fall, if not sooner, that MS was brain dead. IMO, the medical diagnosis was equivalent to death; perhaps, even more painful to process than death because JS & DS knew full well it was their call to pull MS's life support. I believe ultimately JS & DS/DR understood immediately they would be responsible for determining how much longer MS lived based on the medical decisions they made on behalf of MS from that point forward. Because JS & DS/DR decided to have MS donate his organs, I believe they had no other option but to keep MS alive until his organs were removed and all respective compatible recipients were contacted. What a terrible burden for parents. I imagine JS & DS/DR were devastated emotionally, physically & psychologically yet despite their desperate state of being it was necessary for them to proceed with the task of MS's final arrangements immediately. IMO, the reason MS was kept alive beyond the date of his balcony fall was because of the decision that JS & DS made to donate MS's organs. Therefore, when I read comments that MS died after RN...well, I think for all intents and purposes the fall really killed MS right then and there. After that point, JS & DS were consumed with making MS's final arrangements. So, I think JS & DS clearly knew MS's fate was death before the passing of RN. IMO, MS died immediately from the fall from the balcony...his actual date of death was almost symbolic in my mind.

I so agree with your contention on the fact Max was for all intents and purposes gone from the beginning of the accident. The timeline then concurs with the two most cited primary scenarios for RN’s death: 1) she felt great remorse that Max died under her care and she committed suicide or 2) others felt RN was responsible for Max’s death and she was murdered. I can see it both ways from a timeline perspective but still cannot fathom her suicide in such a complex way.
Other posters appear to be postulating that Max’s death was not an accident and that he deserves justice. I also cannot fathom that Max’s death could have been intentional in any way shape or form nor have I seen evidence from LE that contention is being pursued. Maybe I missed it along the way, if so. If murder is the contention, I don’t buy it. IMO if his death was due to the parties’ lack of oversight, that would be possible but it doesn’t make it murder.

Oh look - here's an ABC "suicide" theory article posted late last evening:

8/21? PD: 'Mansion mystery' in Coronado may have been suicide

The bizarre death investigation at a Coronado, Calif. mansion may be getting a little clearer.

A police detective says suicide is looking more likely ...

... guilt may have led her to do it.

Police say it's unusual for a woman to commit suicide, especially nude and out in the open.

But they say [RN] often slept nude and her feet were not tied. [Yep - that's exactly how it is written!]

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/pd%3A-%27mansion-mystery%27-in-coronado-may-have-been-suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge