Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why so many of us have been here for so many years. A person or persons should never be able to do this to another human being and the world just lets it go without question and more questions. What happened to Rebecca is an atrocity. What has transpired since then has been so nasty and awful.

Rebecca Zahau was a woman with a family who loved her and fought mightily to have the truth told.

When I see the pictures of her autopsy I know that we have to bear witness but it breaks my heart to see this poor woman, flawed as she may have been, be the bait for the horrible humans who will belittle not only her, but her family. Shame on them and their minions.

Love and light for Pari, Mary, Snowem, X, S, and anyone else I am forgetting. Please know that no one here wishes anything else than to bring Rebecca's truth to light.

ALWAYS MOO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't know about you guys, while I am greatful for the murder verdict, I will never have peace with this atrosity until justice has been served and/or karma kicks all that have played a role in this right between the eyes.

We've been haunted by this for seven years. Whats another seven. Appears those that enjoy bullying, intimidation, gaslighting, . . . underestimated us common folk.

I was alive in the ‘70’s but I don’t grok this (I do know what “grok” means and I remember the bionic man on TV). :) Somehow I think I’m missing something. I don’t suppose you can explain? Google wasn’t my friend. :confused:

I'm with Lilibet re: Bionic Band -- what am I missing? I was quite young in 70's, plus no clue what "grok" means except for in context here.

I'm with Lilibet re: Bionic Band -- what am I missing? I was quite young in 70's, plus no clue what "grok" means except for in context here.

I don’t know either...

Google search..

The Bionic Band gives you strength, balance, and energy that you have to experience to believe. ... Proton Alignment Resonance Technology.

Dictionary.com
Grok - verb (used with object)
to understand thoroughly and intuitively.
verb (used without object)
to communicate sympathetically.

Please make your way to the new thread to continue the discussion:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ngful-Death-ADAM-SHACKNAI-FOUND-RESPONSIBLE-6

cache.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member