Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the pictures of her hand previously posted. there does not look to be any paint that i can see on her palms and fingertips, atleast from the angle this picture was taken. There seems to be a great deal on the side of her thumb and the side of her pointer finger. This is very odd because typically you would expect the paint to be more on her fingertips. I know that LE had stated previously that she might've brushed her hand against the door as she painted the message, but this doesn't make sense for two reasons.
1. a painter does not hold a brush close enough to an object being painted that would make your hand graze against the surface being painted, unless you are painting something that requires alot of detail.

2.There looks to be no smudge marks on the message.

To me this looks as if, someone with paint already on their hands grazed against rebecca's hand as they were tying the rope. Or,as they lifted her hands to manuever her body, or subdue her. My thinking is it is the latter, as the side thumb area seems like a likely place to get paint on someones hand if you had grabbed their hand, especially if you needed to grab someones hand who was limp from being unconscious. They would not grab the hands where are fingers are, but the area where you see the paint by her thumb closer to her wrist.

IIRC, the autopsy report doesn’t make any mention of dirt/paint on the cuticle areas of her fingers. Strange.

IMO, not strange at all. Appears to be a combination of limited attention to detail and masssive dose of gaslighting.

Maybe Adam pulled them out when he checked for a pulse? :rolleyes:
If you look closely at Rebecca’s left arm, there looks to be rope indentations above the area of where the ropes are.....

IMO, not strange at all. Appears to be a combination of limited attention to detail and masssive dose of gaslighting.

This is what I found in the autopsy report. No mention of the markings specifically on the cuticle areas of the fingernails. Perhaps the description on pg. 10 covers this? I’m not familiar with medical terminology.

Pg. 9
On the right fingernail there is a smudge of black material measuring 1/8 inch. On the lateral aspect of the base of the right index finger there is a 1/2 inch area of a black material. On the posterior right hand at the base of the thumb there is a 2 x 1 inch area of black material. There is a similar shaped area of black material on the right lower back.

Pg. 10
There is a small amount of dried blood on the posterior right third finger and on the posterolateral aspect of the mid right 4th finger and distal right 4th finger.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/64114521/Reports

If you look closely at Rebecca’s left arm, there looks to be rope indentations above the area of where the ropes are.....

Thanks. Yes, I see it. Perhaps the rope moved when Adam cut Rebecca down, put her on the ground, and or wiped away DNA? IMO

her hands are filthy, her nails are filthy..her polish is chipped, she's covered in smears and mud, smearing from crying no doubt and the fighting that happened..did they bag her hands? I believe she was chased around the yard and dragged , I notice the hand weight under the bed that could be used as a bludgeon.

I feel she was verbally and physically abused for a good long while. This is the girlfriend of a very wealthy man and no way does she go around with dirty hands, old nail polish and dirty nasty feet..and no way did I believe this was anything less than cold blooded murder in the first degree.

and who ever left her alone in that house with that maniac lurking should feel that every day, because no way does the brother not know what the other is capable of..I don't know their dynamic but they should all pay in my opinion.

Monetary damages and prison. murder one for brother one, involuntary manslaughter for brother 2 , because he failed to protect RZ. from this maniac. MOO

In looking at these photos, which show much more than the couple minor pics zeroed in on bindings I've seen before, I am absolutely struck by how many wounds and bruises there are all over Rebecca. There's the strange wound/abrasion on her left shoulder, the deep furrow on her right (arm/upper shoulder), a big rug-burn or other friction-type injury right side of lower back (near tied hands), big bruise on her front right torso (same general area as wound on back, but in front). These pics don't even show the other deep bruise in her back that might have been a knee to her back... and, this is just a couple pics that show only parts of her body. She appears to be wounded all over, not even remotely resembling a suicide.

In looking at these photos, which show much more than the couple minor pics zeroed in on bindings I've seen before, I am absolutely struck by how many wounds and bruises there are all over Rebecca. There's the strange wound/abrasion on her left shoulder, the deep furrow on her right (arm/upper shoulder), a big rug-burn or other friction-type injury right side of lower back (near tied hands), big bruise on her front right torso (same general area as wound on back, but in front). These pics don't even show the other deep bruise in her back that might have been a knee to her back... and, this is just a couple pics that show only parts of her body. She appears to be wounded all over, not even remotely resembling a suicide.

Agree, IMO, Rebecca was involved in a battle she couldn’t win. The battle scars are proof.

From the beginning, it felt to me as though those who wanted to close the case as a suicide tried to intimidate and marginalize everyone who thought Rebecca was killed and wanted the case reopened. The bullying of Bremner by Gore, the online bullying by members of "team Shacknai," the activity of the reputation management firm, etc. have been a central feature of this case since Rebecca's body lay on the grass exposed to the elements and for 12+ hours. I've never seen anything like it, either.
BBM

There is that old adage that “whoever controls the media, controls the mind”.

Has definitely been a well-orchestrated campaign to inhibit any analytical thinking & ensure that everyone believes it was “suicide.” They intentionally disrupt any meaningful discussion & tried to derail every discussion on every forum I have seen on this case.

George Orwell — 'Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.'
BBM

IMO, not strange at all. Appears to be a combination of limited attention to detail and massive dose of gaslighting.
BBM

As I read imp’s and minarone’s posts all I could think was “gaslighting, gaslighting.” It’s certainly not a new thought, but I was about to post it anyway and nanwv beat me to it. So I’ll just put all three posts together to drive home the point. Bullying and gaslighting have been hallmarks of this case more than anything I’ve ever seen. And we all know it’s all about protection and money.
JMO

I've been thinking the same thing. The defense (in all their forms) would have us believe Rebecca received a VM from JS and immediately stripped naked, painted the message on the door, bound her wrists and ankles, fashioned a noose, and threw herself over the balcony in a quick, neat display of suicidal guilt.

These pictures all by themselves tell the story of a brutal, protracted assault in which the victim was fighting for her life until her eventual murder. How could anyone look at those pictures, or at Rebecca's dead body in the case of SDSO and the ME, and ignore the obvious?

All my speculation and my theory...

In short, I can’t help but wonder if others were involved in the murder along with Adam. A suicide story was devised and the plan and scene was staged. Adam either agreed to or was convinced to take responsibility and make the 911 call. He was promised he would have full protection because a suicide is just that....a suicide. What wasn’t forseen was Rececca’s family getting in the way, and the love they had for Rebecca. They knew something wasn’t right. This was NO SUICIDE. They were relentless in pursuing justice, despite their financial hardship, and the hurdles they were up against. The tables soon turned. Anne Bremner and Dr. Phil brought out inconsistencies. Mr. Greer became involved and drove it home. Adam is now solely and fully responsible for the murder of Rebecca Zahau. Not the ending they wrote. All just my theory and opinions.

Do you think it's coincidental that Rebecca's wrist bands are pulled out like this, or do you think they have been pulled out and wiped around in case they had DNA on them? I can't see why they would be protruding through the bindings naturally.

cache.php

IMO the Bionicband bracelet was deliberately exposed by Rebecca's killer: an impulsive, irresistible opportunity to showcase his keen, sardonic wit.
I mean, the irony is rich, and immediately grokked by anyone alive in the 70's, but the message it sends is subtle enough that his identity remains hidden. It's clever, but to someone who knows him, it's a signature. Too bad the cops didn't notice.

Back to Rebecca's hands. I paint things out of necessity not to make art. Can anyone experienced in painting for art tell me if it is common to have paint in your cuticles and palms? Her hands look like mine if I don't wear gloves in the greenhouse or doing yardwork.

I uderstand the guy that misplaced Rebecca's throat said it is paint, but sure looks lke dirt to me.

And regarding AS taking her pulse, not believing that either. He expects us to believe he slipped his dainty hands under those ropes to take her pulse. In fact, after the trial, the list of items I do believe per investigation is much shorter.

Back to Rebecca's hands. I paint things out of necessity not to make art. Can anyone experienced in painting for art tell me if it is common to have paint in your cuticles and palms? Her hands look like mine if I don't wear gloves in the greenhouse or doing yardwork.

I uderstand the guy that misplaced Rebecca's throat said it is paint, but sure looks lke dirt to me.

And regarding AS taking her pulse, not believing that either. He expects us to believe he slipped his dainty hands under those ropes to take her pulse. In fact, after the trial, the list of items I do believe per investigation is much shorter.

Love your wit, nanwv!

Her nails and cuticles definitely look as though she'd been gardening in fresh soil. How did that happen? I think we'd be horrified to know the full truth of her final hours.

IMO the Bionicband bracelet was deliberately exposed by Rebecca's killer: an impulsive, irresistible opportunity to showcase his keen, sardonic wit.
I mean, the irony is rich, and immediately grokked by anyone alive in the 70's, but the message it sends is subtle enough that his identity remains hidden. It's clever, but to someone who knows him, it's a signature. Too bad the cops didn't notice.

If you’re right......this literally makes my heart ‘ache’....

Love your wit, nanwv!

Her nails and cuticles definitely look as though she'd been gardening in fresh soil. How did that happen? I think we'd be horrified to know the full truth of her final hours.

There was mention of black material and blood on different locations of the fingers in the autopsy report, but nothing about the condition of the cuticles. It definitely looks like dirt to me.

This is why so many of us have been here for so many years. A person or persons should never be able to do this to another human being and the world just lets it go without question and more questions. What happened to Rebecca is an atrocity. What has transpired since then has been so nasty and awful.

Rebecca Zahau was a woman with a family who loved her and fought mightily to have the truth told.

When I see the pictures of her autopsy I know that we have to bear witness but it breaks my heart to see this poor woman, flawed as she may have been, be the bait for the horrible humans who will belittle not only her, but her family. Shame on them and their minions.

Love and light for Pari, Mary, Snowem, X, S, and anyone else I am forgetting. Please know that no one here wishes anything else than to bring Rebecca's truth to light.

ALWAYS MOO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think the RZ’s nails are what’s called ‘gel nails’. It’s like a layer of UV hardened ‘strengthening’ gel applied to the real nail bed that tends to leave a kind of ‘edge’ around the nail - there is a ‘rim’ of natural nail beneath, like a clear line of demarcation, which we could be perceiving as dirt.

Just to add...I have as much confidence in the man who ‘lost the throat’ as you do... you just said it so, so much better!

Just my opinion....

If you’re right......this literally makes my heart ‘ache’....

You are a kind soul, Lezah. I agree, it's a terrible thing. Maybe I'm wrong. The psychology of it matches the message on the door in a way that seems too contrived to be a coincidence, IMO. And, it has an arrogance I recognize. Very ugly indeed.

I was alive in the ‘70’s but I don’t grok this (I do know what “grok” means and I remember the bionic man on TV). :) Somehow I think I’m missing something. I don’t suppose you can explain? Google wasn’t my friend. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500