Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

It was perfect from where I was viewing. Mr Greer is The Man. And Mary should be very proud of how she conducted herself and is standing firm for her sister.

I'm so sorry Rebecca's family and loved ones had to go through any of this horrendous ordeal, on top of coping with her loss.

I've never heard that expression of losing one's pants before! At least I'm assuming it's a metaphor and his pants didn't literally fall down. :D
Yes he jumped in the courtroom in front of the jury and his pants went to his knees showing his red undergarments to all present.

I really can't say the focus was just on AS, we were able to eliminate persons who had means and follow what evidence was collected by the sheriff. There is nothing really good I can say about the SDSD and how this case was handled.

I really can't say the focus was just on AS, we were able to eliminate persons who had means and follow what evidence was collected by the sheriff. There is nothing really good I can say about the SDSD and how this case was handled.

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider for this case:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

When you're a Verified Insider, some of your rules are different. In a good way!

Thanks for commenting here, and my condolences to your family for your sister's passing & all the indignities since.

Doug, Prior to that cold day in August, did you and your family have many interactions with JS and his family? ie, visits to Phoenix for you, visits back home to Missouri for them. Curious if you had insight into the personalities and if they changed during the case.

I'd also like to acknowledge the frustration with SDSD to you Doug.

Their antics were bad enough for us in the peanut gallery, but your close involvement in the case and you being in the same industry (law enforcement) had to have had you going from meditative yoga poses to hitting trees with a bat.

Watching the SDSD cartoon professionalism was very hard and continues to be, difficult to deal with.

Doug, Prior to that cold day in August, did you and your family have many interactions with JS and his family? ie, visits to Phoenix for you, visits back home to Missouri for them. Curious if you had insight into the personalities and if they changed during the case.
No I had only met him twice before Becky was murdered.

I'd also like to acknowledge the frustration with SDSD to you Doug.

Their antics were bad enough for us in the peanut gallery, but your close involvement in the case and you being in the same industry (law enforcement) had to have had you going from meditative yoga poses to hitting trees with a bat.

Watching the SDSD cartoon professionalism was very hard and continues to be, difficult to deal with.
The tactics the SDSD used against me and my family are at least to say unforgivable. They were deceitful and misguiding. When your dealing with the stress of a murdered family member we really did not realize the direction the SDSD was headed until they told us. They just treated us badly, I'm sure the words I want to use here would not be accepted in this forum. So in short they treated us terrible and did not care what we had to say. Even the verbal evidence we provided fell on deaf ears.

Thanks for the response Doug. I admire your family's strength, focus and tenacity. To healthy people, the truth is far more valuable than money.
I would personally like you to know that we never wanted their money. We actually laugh when we see posts that call us gold diggers. Ya our case went to court, we did not settle before trial, we never folded to $$$$$ and never will. Someday I will explain how Mary reacted to offer, or how should I put this shut up money, that's how we were able to stay focused on Becky and justice. Even today we are only focused on justice.

Now I did read on here about collusion between the SDSD and another person. I would really like to comment on that topic. I not sure that I can until I become a verified insider. I have sent an email to the administrator and I'm waiting for a reply once I'm verified I have no problem letting all here what I know.

Now I did read on here about collusion between the SDSD and another person. I would really like to comment on that topic. I not sure that I can until I become a verified insider. I have sent an email to the administrator and I'm waiting for a reply once I'm verified I have no problem letting all here what I know.

Thank you! Can't wait!

It's a shame your family were treated so poorly by SDSD. You didn't deserve that, nor did Rebecca. I admire all of you so much for persevering over the years. Look forward to more insights!

Last edited:
That whole thing was a fiasco. IMO they just did what made JS happy. At that time.I know MS was an accident. You cannot have eyes on a child this age all the time.especially if they listen to their inner dare devil. My son did this. We had a similar staircase in our home he was on the handrail before I knew it and jumped unto the lower stairs. He hit the wall like a cartoon character and slid down the wall unto the stairs in a pile. He was fine. My d fell at a skating party and split her knee wide open. I have seen kids jump into water and not be able to swim, climb trees with capes on because they thought they could fly. My daughter jumped on the couch face down and ended up bouncing off the couch and hitting her head on the coffee table splitting it open. Jumping out of trees, broken arms legs, heads. You name it these things happen.
<modsnip - accusing family members who have not been named as suspects>
I thought it was very weird that RZ had her own room. There are so many unanswered questions. I hope the family gets peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug here, Rebecca Zahau's brother in law. First I would like to that everyone here that has supported us with prayers, advice and financially. It has been a long 8 years of reading all your posts theory's and ideas. If you guys have any questions for me feel free to ask and I hope my responses don't get me kicked off for some rule violation. I will not comment on our future plans and anything we are currently working on.
Again I want to say thank you to everyone here for all the support.
WELCOME to this forum, so glad to see you here.
First of all, thank YOU for all you and family have done to get justice for Rebecca and in finding true facts, I'm sure there are more out there. And please give my thanks to Mr. Greer also.

Last night I was watching a documentary on Madeline McCann and they showed a couple of times about an upcoming "ID Murder" show about Rebecca, do you know anything about that?
Again sending prayers and strength to you and family.

I cannot "like" this post enough times, so let me just say here and now, that the SDSD has proceeded to live up to your comment on them, and imo, will continue to do so as long as gore is there.

Thank you for the post and will let Greer know.

Yes I do know something about the ID murder.
Thank you for passing it on to Greer. I know he is also handing a case against the FBI for which I hope and pray he will have the same success.

If I recall correctly the date they listed it for is May 27th. I hope it is better than other shows about them and shows the family's many efforts to overcome some terrible reports about them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back