Receipts Deep Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
She and
Tony are on video there and he says she bought shoes.

Yeah, she got decomp on her boots and had to replace them.....PLEASE do not think I'm being anything other than sarcastic. I do not know whether or not there was decomp from the boots. Has that info been released in a doc dump??

Yeah, she got decomp on her boots and had to replace them.....PLEASE do not think I'm being anything other than sarcastic. I do not know whether or not there was decomp from the boots. Has that info been released in a doc dump??
Nope because JB has the receipts and/or CA has them hidden. But, and here comes my last dollar in the bank part, LE has a copy of every receipt from every card CA has that KC used in their possession. We just haven't seen the docs for them yet.

Another on my "want to see" list that keeps growing week by week.

Very Interesting that KC kept all her receipts. Even more so that everything bought was with stolen money.

6/28-Waterford Theatre (Movie: Wanted)- $16.00 (cash)
6/30-Target-$7.49 (cash)
6/30-JC Penny- $73.40 (CA's JCP Credit Card)
7/1-JC Penny-$31.93 (CA's JCP Credit Card)
7/2-Ross?? (Unclear)-$37.23 (cash)
7/3-Target- $15.98 (cash)
7/3-Team Choice-$10.64 (cash)
7/3-Anchor Blue-$21.28 (cash)
7/4-Target-$12.71 (cash)
7/5-Best Buy-$14.90 (cash)
7/5-Citro Car Wash-$4.00 (cash)
7/6-Winn Dixie- $11.61 (cash)
7/6-Publix-$59.14 (cash)
7/7-Target-$4.18 (cash)
7/7-Waterford Theatre (Hancock)-$8.00 (cash)
7/8-Target-$111.01 (Check AH's)
7/10-Target-$155.47 (Check AH's)
7/10-Target-$137.77 (Check AH's)
7/12-Winn Dixie-$92.62 (check Ah's)
7/13-Waterford Theatre (hellboy 2)-$8.00 (cash)
7/14-Blockbuster-$13.40 (cash)
7/15-Winn Dixie- $88.45 (cash)

So We know everything she spent after the 8th was from AH's checking acct (what a great friend she really was huh? Her BFF letting her use her car because KC's smelt like a dead body... and she repays her by swiping and emptying out her check book so she could buy things for herself... and groceries for her boyfriend and his friends. So sweet that KC. Friends like her who needs enemies.

But what about the movies. She had receipts for 3 different movies, Wanted, Hellboy 2, and Hancock. Wanted was for 2 people. Hellboy 2 and Hancock was for one ticket. I wonder if she went with someone and had to pay her own way in? Or did she go alone? You know, telling people she was working she needed somewhere to go and lay low for awhile.

She charged 105.33 (total) on her Moms JCP card unauthorized of course. But CA had to know she had the card... How do you not know your credit card is missing? CA knew KCs behavior and patterns, she would of guarded those cards with her life. I think CA gave it to KC.

From 6/28-7/7 (a little over a week) She spent 223.16 cash. How did she do that? She didn't have a job. Where was KC getting this money?????? Stolen?

I also find it rather ironic that on 7/15 at 6:04pm she spent 88.45 at the grocery store.... and just a little while later her bella vita went into a tailspin.

Very Interesting that KC kept all her receipts. Even more so that everything bought was with stolen money.

6/30-Target-$7.49 (cash)
7/4-Target-$12.71 (cash)
7/6-Publix-$59.14 (cash)
7/7-Target-$4.18 (cash)

So We know everything she spent after the 8th was from AH's checking acct (what a great friend she really was huh? Her BFF letting her use her car because KC's smelt like a dead body... and she repays her by swiping and emptying out her check book so she could buy things for herself... and groceries for her boyfriend and his friends. So sweet that KC. Friends like her who needs enemies.

But what about the movies. She had receipts for 3 different movies, Wanted, Hellboy 2, and Hancock. Wanted was for 2 people. Hellboy 2 and Hancock was for one ticket. I wonder if she went with someone and had to pay her own way in? Or did she go alone? You know, telling people she was working she needed somewhere to go and lay low for awhile.

She charged 105.33 (total) on her Moms JCP card unauthorized of course. But CA had to know she had the card... How do you not know your credit card is missing? CA knew KCs behavior and patterns, she would of guarded those cards with her life. I think CA gave it to KC.

From 6/28-7/7 (a little over a week) She spent 223.16 cash. How did she do that? She didn't have a job. Where was KC getting this money?????? Stolen?

I also find it rather ironic that on 7/15 at 6:04pm she spent 88.45 at the grocery store.... and just a little while later her bella vita went into a tailspin.

BBM
AH had $480 missing in cash before she left for PR. KC said AH must have misplaced it while she was sleeping walking.....right into KC's wallet I bet!!!!!

BBM
AH had $480 missing in cash before she left for PR. KC said AH must have misplaced it while she was sleeping walking.....right into KC's wallet I bet!!!!!

It was $400.00 in cash - 20 bills that went to the sleep walking story. The $80.00 was money AH knowing lent KC when KC said she needed it for her car.

But yea, CA told AH on the way to get KC that the money was gone, AH would never see it again.

Thanks guys, and thank you Patty for adding the link to TL's interview in Sept. I see that he is saying on the 27th that she bought shoes to go to Fusian, but I'm confused about what he means that she used CA's credit card about nine times - is that a total for the day or for the time he knew her? And is this the famous "receipt" that CA was trying to downplay and hide from LE in her interview earlier? I'm still confused...

I can't imagine her buying a substitute bedset with TL around - that would be too obvious. Is there another JCP date we have, or is the 27th the big one we've been referring to all along? TIA once again for all your thoughts.

OMG - I was writing that last post and walked away from the computer so I didn't refresh before I posted - Ms. Heather thanks for all that work you did collecting receipts. It's obvious that KC kept quite a few of them. I'd still love to see how they reconciled with CA's cc statement though. We don't have a copy of that little puppy do we? (But I'll bet we get to see it later...)

I wonder why Casey saved these receipts. It's not as if she was planning on paying back her theft victims. I was thinking some of them were saved incase she wanted to return the merchandise, might need that money later... It's as if she was keeping a record of her crimes, not sure I understand why.

6/30-Target-$7.49 (cash)
7/4-Target-$12.71 (cash)
7/6-Publix-$59.14 (cash)
7/7-Target-$4.18 (cash)

BBM, related to the bolded part...this is part of Lee's interview with OCSO and he describes Cindy finding the CC's that night, pointing them out to the police officer...interesting that she turned 180 degrees, soon after this, by not giving up her CC statement to detectives. There is more in this interview w/ Lee about the "receipts".

Lee, "So as the officer comes back inside the house when my mother already has the wallet open and is continuing to go through the wallet that's when my mother is showing the officer, "Look, this is my J.C. Penny card that she took from me. Look, this is another card that she took from me."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...interview+transcript&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I wonder why Casey saved these receipts. It's not as if she was planning on paying back her theft victims. I was thinking some of them were saved incase she wanted to return the merchandise, might need that money later... It's as if she was keeping a record of her crimes, not sure I understand why.

Yeah, keeping the receipts just makes no sense to me. I could see maybe to return the merchandise, but really its just not too smart. Why keep evidence like that around? :waitasec:

It was $400.00 in cash - 20 bills that went to the sleep walking story. The $80.00 was money AH knowing lent KC when KC said she needed it for her car.

But yea, CA told AH on the way to get KC that the money was gone, AH would never see it again.

BBM. Cindy sure was right!!! Because if Cindy got her hands on it first (remember the wad of 20s she took from Casey's wallet when Lee brought her purse back from Tony's?) Amy would never, never see it again!! Is there a pattern here? Cindy is always first in line when it comes to money!

BBM. Cindy sure was right!!! Because if Cindy got her hands on it first (remember the wad of 20s she took from Casey's wallet when Lee brought her purse back from Tony's?) Amy would never, never see it again!! Is there a pattern here? Cindy is always first in line when it comes to money!
Yep and I feel sure Amy never saw a penny of that money Cindy took out of Casey's wallet...not one penny. This is the part of Lee's interview where he talks about Cindy grabbing the money while no police officer's were in the room...

BBM.

Lee, "And when my mother at that point had opened up my sister's wallet, she had actually already opened up my sister's wallet because she was looking through the contents of this large wallet, saw unfolded, it had to be a minimum of a hundred and forty, maybe as much as two hundred dollars just from seeing the number of bills, straight twenty dollars bills that were taken out. And the reason why I know the officer wasn't in there is because my mom grabbed the money and goes, and, and put it in her pocket. And no one else was in there."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...interview+transcript&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Yeah, keeping the receipts just makes no sense to me. I could see maybe to return the merchandise, but really its just not too smart. Why keep evidence like that around? :waitasec:
...and if I remember correctly there was something missing that Lee was looking for? He had a missing check...but no receipt? I believe he discussed this with AL in the taped car interview. It really bugged him.

Wonder why LA was so forthright about his mother putting 20's in her pocket. LA's statement during depos, "Being forthright and being honest are to different things" How odd for a grandmother supposedly panicked over a child missing, would go to the frame of mind, of angry spitefulness as to remove money from a crime scene. Even if CA felt Caylee would be found at the moment cA taking focus off Caylee to be worried about money stolen and your entitlement to it. This train of thought comming out of cA at a most panicked moment and LA offering up that info to LE but leaving other information out (car smell, who told him where TL lived, who told him to retrieve KC belongings.) Nothing adds up. Maybe the panick confusion, in the home those first few min. really did go from find caylee, to OMG could she have hurt her. As much as some want to continue to figure this family out so our own minds can settle I think we may be shocked at the amont of cover up they put into play, no matter what their belief system was about the murder. This seemed to come so natural to them that in some way I think they may have been working the system a bit before Caylee went missing and found it natural to continue on with Kid Finder couple. For people who to seem to have secrets and possible clinical depression they have spoken of they have no anxiety when detouring the subject of Caylee or KC. Maybe they have the feeling of survival of the fetus, putting Caylee at the bottom of their food chain as well as KC.

Wonder why LA was so forthright about his mother putting 20's in her pocket. LA's statement during depos, "Being forthright and being honest are to different things" How odd for a grandmother supposedly panicked over a child missing, would go to the frame of mind, of angry spitefulness as to remove money from a crime scene. Even if CA felt Caylee would be found at the moment cA taking focus off Caylee to be worried about money stolen and your entitlement to it. This train of thought comming out of cA at a most panicked moment and LA offering up that info to LE but leaving other information out (car smell, who told him where TL lived, who told him to retrieve KC belongings.) Nothing adds up. Maybe the panick confusion, in the home those first few min. really did go from find caylee, to OMG could she have hurt her. As much as some want to continue to figure this family out so our own minds can settle I think we may be shocked at the amont of cover up they put into play, no matter what their belief system was about the murder. This seemed to come so natural to them that in some way I think they may have been working the system a bit before Caylee went missing and found it natural to continue on with Kid Finder couple. For people who to seem to have secrets and possible clinical depression they have spoken of they have no anxiety when detouring the subject of Caylee or KC. Maybe they have the feeling of survival of the fetus, putting Caylee at the bottom of their food chain as well as KC.

I agree, I am thinking, how utterly disgusting of CA to have taken the money at that point in time (who the heck would care about money). I started thinking that she had a reason (other than wanting the money) to take it out of the wallet. I think she didn't want anyone to know that KC had cash. Maybe because that would beg the question of why KC didn't simply go to a gas station to put gas in the car? If the car smelled of decomp, she couldn't simply pull into a station, risking someone noticing the smell. I don't know how FL gas stations work, but where I live, there are no self serve stations. That is just a thought, I'm open to all thoughts on why CA would take the money, knowing full well what was unfolding. I don't know why LA was so upfront about the money, maybe he was afraid it would come out eventually and he thought better to put it out there and get that out of the way. That puzzles me.:confused: ITA, nothing adds up.

As for the receipts, I am a total receipt pack rat, really don't know why. I shove every receipt I get, even from the WaWa (convienence store) in my bag. I have to clean out my wallet and bag at least every few weeks to get rid of all the dumb receipts. I believe that KC is a creature of habit and doesn't think too far ahead, maybe she just kept them because that is what she always did and didn't think of paper trails. It's been said that she had been behaving normally to anyone that had contact with her at that time, therefore, she dissed what happened :mad: and just did what she normally does with receipts.

I don't think KC ever concerned herself with the thought of the receipts being evidence. Why would she, she hasn't broken any laws; right? :innocent:

One thing that jumped out at me was how much more money KC was spending when she used Amy's checks, compared to shopping with cash. I guess she thought Amy was such a good friend, spending an extra 20 or 30 dollars at each stop would be OK with her. :rolleyes:

I suppose it is possible KC saves her receipts to return items, but that wouldn't explain things like the movie receipts, $4.00 at the car wash or Blockbuster movie rentals. :twocents:

Saving all the receipts, including things like the car wash or going to the movies, screams OCD to me. Otherwise I just don't know... :crazy:

~~~~~:confused:~~~~~:confused:~~~~~:confused:~~~~~:confused:~~~~~

I think it's all part of her crazy, criminal mind! Criminals keep all kinds of incriminating evidence-like souvenirs! It's crazy-cause many get busted doing that! But, their need to have it over-rides any common sense to rid themselves of evidence! IMO

I don't think she was "saving" them any more than I am "saving" mine when I stuff them in my purse on the way to the car from the store. It's a habit - that's all - I go through them later to see if there are any I need to keep - incase something doesn't work or doesn't fit but sometimes it is several weeks before I have time to sort through them - when I do, I usually end up "saving" very few of them. It's likely that KC's norm would be to leave the receipts in her vehicle like many young people do today but remember that she did not have her vehicle after the 27th so the receipts that LA had that came from her purse or backpack or whatever started on the 28th.

.........It's been said that she had been behaving normally to anyone that had contact with her at that time, therefore, she dissed what happened :mad: and just did what she normally does with receipts.[/quote]

ITA Mare10, Casey just wanted to "feel normal." Spending money as if she didn't have a care in the world, made her dreams come true for a brief moment. Leaving the receipts around was normal again.

My one question, when CA took the cash, was this AFTER she knew that
Casey emptied out Amy's account. If she took that wad of money, couldn't she in essence be stealing from Amy too? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't think KC ever concerned herself with the thought of the receipts being evidence. Why would she, she hasn't broken any laws; right? :innocent:

One thing that jumped out at me was how much more money KC was spending when she used Amy's checks, compared to shopping with cash. I guess she thought Amy was such a good friend, spending an extra 20 or 30 dollars at each stop would be OK with her. :rolleyes:

I suppose it is possible KC saves her receipts to return items, but that wouldn't explain things like the movie receipts, $4.00 at the car wash or Blockbuster movie rentals. :twocents:

Saving all the receipts, including things like the car wash or going to the movies, screams OCD to me. Otherwise I just don't know... :crazy:

~~~~~:confused:~~~~~:confused:~~~~~:confused:~~~~~:confused:~~~~~
I think then I better go dump my purse now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members