recent Hailey items

Status
Not open for further replies.
some LE, i recall reading a blurb- boy I would have to dig to find....I did see what you posted back when...
i wish it were her.
Thanks soul:) grr I hope they even know where it is , the silence is deafening.

Wish I had a link for that .altho even if I did would I believe they are able to rule her in or out?

:what:

Hmm..not sure what i can say..but i do know StacieC contacted the police chief and they was able to tell her how she was ruled out. Based on what he said I personally 100% believe it was mistaken identity :( I will ask Stacie if she has time to come and post what she was told ;)

Hailey Search Team Brings In Extra Help To Find Hailey Dunn

Posted: Jun 04, 2012 8:20 PM CDT Updated: Jun 04, 2012 10:56 PM CDT
c_fv_tl.gif
Video Gallery

Hailey Search Team Brings In Extra Help To Find Hailey Dunn (6-4-12)

2:40

By Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - The search continues for the missing Colorado City cheerleader and the search team brought in a psychic and investigator to help in the search.
On Monday, the search team held a press conference to talk about what they did.
Even though the teddy bears have gotten old, the searches have died down and the posters have faded out, one group of searchers has not lost hope in finding Hailey Dunn. The Hailey search team brought in psychic Gale St. John and investigative reporter Gary Peterson.
"We don't know in what direction to go what else we can do at this point and we really felt with their high ability, their high experience level and their high success rate, we really thought we can learn from them," Kristy Lloyd, with the Hailey search team, said.
Both of them arrived last week and have sat down with search team and law enforcement. They brought in cadaver dogs, went over notes and went out and searched out areas.
"With their expertise, their best bet was to start from day one. That is kind of what we have done. We started all over like we know nothing except for what we knew on day one and we have gone from there," Lloyd said.
"The areas that they were searching before I think are still viable areas to continue the search and eliminate, that's what you have to do," Investigator, Gary Peterson, said.
"What I am going out and looking for is picking up the residue or the feelings of the actual person that is missing and trying to pick up where I feel them and you follow it like a DNA," St. John, said.
http://www.kwes.com/story/18699984/hailey-search-team-bring-extra-help-to-find-hailey-dunn2

I hope GSJ didn't dupe them into paying her way there. She sure didn't find Caylee either. :rolleyes:

c_fv_tl.gif
Video Gallery

They paid for her hotel fares and transportation costs yes.

By Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - The search continues for the missing Colorado City cheerleader and the search team brought in a psychic and investigator to help in the search.
Even though the teddy bears have gotten old, the searches have died down and the posters have faded out, one group of searchers has not lost hope in finding Hailey Dunn. The Hailey search team brought in psychic Gale St. John and investigative reporter Gary Peterson.
"We don't know in what direction to go what else we can do at this point and we really felt with their high ability, their high experience level and their high success rate, we really thought we can learn from them," Kristy Lloyd, with the Hailey search team, said.
Both of them arrived last week and have sat down with search team and law enforcement. They brought in cadaver dogs, went over notes and went out and searched out areas.
"With their expertise, their best bet was to start from day one. That is kind of what we have done. We started all over like we know nothing except for what we knew on day one and we have gone from there," Lloyd said.
"The areas that they were searching before I think are still viable areas to continue the search and eliminate, that's what you have to do," Investigator, Gary Peterson, said.
"What I am going out and looking for is picking up the residue or the feelings of the actual person that is missing and trying to pick up where I feel them and you follow it like a DNA," St. John, said.
http://www.kwes.com/story/18699984/hailey-search-team-bring-extra-help-to-find-hailey-dunn2

I hope GSJ didn't dupe them into paying her way there. She sure didn't find Caylee either. :rolleyes:

They paid for her hotel fares and transportation costs yes.

c_fv_tl.gif
Video Gallery

By Anayeli Ruiz
NewsWest 9

BBM and moo of course, but:
No, GSJ did not bring in 'cadaver dogs'.
Way to continue to misreport and misrepresent investigative tools used, media and GSJ... please don't advertise SAR dogs and skills that are incorrect. :(

Some folks need to do their homework.

I am for anyone that might be able to help find Hailey!

BBM and moo of course, but:
No, GSJ did not bring in 'cadaver dogs'.
Way to continue to misreport and misrepresent investigative tools used, media and GSJ... please don't advertise SAR dogs and skills that are incorrect. :(

Some folks need to do their homework.

Oriah the qualification Gale has ie the basic certificate thing..what does that mean exactly? is she even remotely qualified to take cadaver dogs anywhere? and actually im not sure it was the media who misrepresented that..think it was Gale who said they was cadaver dogs to be honest. What is basic air scenting even?

Oriah the qualification Gale has ie the basic certificate thing..what does that mean exactly? is she even remotely qualified to take cadaver dogs anywhere? and actually im not sure it was the media who misrepresented that..think it was Gale who said they was cadaver dogs to be honest. What is basic air scenting even?

The implication of the term 'certified cadaver' dog is huge, IMO.
Air scenting K9's and their handlers are trained to search a specific area for a human. Not an animal, a vegetable, a mineral, etc. Just a human- ANY human. It is the basic 'starting point' for a SAR dog, one that utilizes the organic nature of a dogs' nose to scent discriminate between species. SAR K9's can be much further trained in scent discrimination to distinguish between specific characteristics of human scent, such as decomposition.

Area search or air scenting is most useful when searching a specific area likely to contain a missing person, based on intelligence provided to the handler and K9. It is not a specialized tool used in locating specific (and unfortunately, likely deceased) individuals who are possibly a victim of a crime.

HTH?

Ok so she wouldnt be able to find a deceased person or would she? and the dogs...what are they trained in that she has?

The implication of the term 'certified cadaver' dog is huge, IMO.
Air scenting K9's and their handlers are trained to search a specific area for a human. Not an animal, a vegetable, a mineral, etc. Just a human- ANY human. It is the basic 'starting point' for a SAR dog, one that utilizes the organic nature of a dogs' nose to scent discriminate between species. SAR K9's can be much further trained in scent discrimination to distinguish between specific characteristics of human scent such as decomposition.

Area search or air scenting is most useful when searching a specific area likely to contain a missing person, based on intelligence provided to the handler and K9. It is not a specialized tool used in locating specific (and unfortunately, likely deceased) individuals who are possibly a victim of a crime.

HTH?

Maybe it is really GSJ's dog who is psychic.

Did the search team pay to have this dog sent in as well?

isnt that really expensive? I wonder how much it cost them overall.

Ok so she wouldnt be able to find a deceased person or would she? and the dogs...what are they trained in that she has?

Basic air scent K9's are trained to identify human scent. That scent may be live or cadaveric- but is non-specific to an individual, living or deceased.

Think your backyard...you plant the scent of a human in your yard and set your dog out to 'find it.'
Basic air scent trained K9's should alert to the human in your yard. Not the squirrel, the cat poop, the acorns on the ground etc. It is a specific limited space and search area.
An impure search area completely skews possibilities when it comes to K9 air scent dogs.

This is why I cannot understand GSJ's use of air scent K9's in Hailey's case.

Basic air scent K9's are trained to identify human scent. That scent may be live or cadaveric- but is non-specific to an individual, living or deceased.

Think your backyard...you plant the scent of a human in your yard and set your dog out to 'find it.'
Basic air scent trained K9's should alert to the human in your yard. Not the squirrel, the cat poop, the acorns on the ground etc. It is a specific limited space and search area.
An impure search area completely skews possibilities when it comes to K9 air scent dogs.

According to her though there Cadaver dogs lol

Psychic air scents Oriah.

http://www.kwes.com/story/18699984/hailey-search-team-bring-extra-help-to-find-hailey-dunn2#

(warning this post is not meant to portray reality)

According to her though there Cadaver dogs lol

According to her, she is a psychic who finds missing persons as well.

What I'd like to know is if she has ever gone out on a 'blind drive' or other 'SAR effort', and actually came upon the missing person being sought.
Not close, not two yards away, not in the waterway just around the bend or out somewhere in a field down yonder.
But actually upon- upon in a way that prompts a 911 call, or call into LE or a CC that says- the MP is here- they are alive and well, they are alive and need medical attention, a 421...or any other military or federal LE code used responding to a scene.

Because that is the true test, imvho.

Oriah she claims to have actually found people but is there any actual proof of this even?

Oriah she claims to have actually found people but is there any actual proof of this even?

Should be easy enough to find out, but somehow it's not. All I've ever found is that she was 'close' to where a missing person was located.
But heck, aren't we all?? There are unfortuately a lot of MP's out there.

If someone has some evidence/proof of an actual find, I'd love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther