Recently started FINDING, IDENTIFYING Missing & Unidentified

Seeker2022

Reaction score
Just a couple weeks ago, I decided i wanted a new career. As a private investigator. I have read a few books to help get me started. I was told something along the lines of i should "look for cases solved and how, or find some cases to solve." I decided i would. Just not exactly the way they had expected. LOL
So i began to thoroughly go thru NamUs and the DoeNetwork, picking out people with distinct faces, I look at everyone's features, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, head, jaw, lines, shadows, etc. I have about 500 cases saved on my computer. I have been sitting at my pc 20/7, for the past 5 days...
I believe i have "found" 6 people, and am working on a few more that i want to be 100% absolutely positive about, before calling in. I have called the proper authorities on those six. (Didn't know if i could post their names or not, Let me know!) 3 of those people were TOTALLY obvious comparing poster picture with the unidentified's reconstruction. I was really surprised NO ONE had identified them yet. They hadn't even been compared to the ones i found! a little shocked about that. I could never take a guess, i would want to be 100% positive while comparing.
I have been on many missing/unidentified sites and what i noticed is not all sites have everyone's listing. It would be so much easier to find people if the site had a COMPLETE listing of everyone missing (regionally), and everyone unidentified. On one Missing Kids site they showed pics of missing kids on a video, but NOT ONE NAME, DATE, VICINTY. I could not understand it's purpose... I just really think sites need to be more organized. It really makes me think they do not care. To me, that is sad. Everyone is somebody's child... somebody's loved one.....
On NamUs it offers log in with personal profiles, and i like it. Yet i wish they would have a place for us to write our own personal notes on saved cases. Too maybe a link to contact the proper authorities right away...
Because of my early personal experiences throughout my life, I have a major passion for becoming a P.I.. I do not believe ALL of the stories surrounding missing persons, and with reason. There are some things you just KNOW...
Thank you for creating this forum dedicated to the missing and unidentified. I see it as very useful.

@Seeker2022 , did you find threads here for those remains?

Join in the discussion, if so, and start new threads for remains without a thread!

Most of us are eager to dig in & help.

jmho ymmv lrr

As soon as i hear word back from those detectives. like tomorrow morning... i will post them all. Just in case some cases might need to stay hushed for a while... if you know what i mean.

I believe i found all of the following... I didn't just guess.. i studied those unidentified to the line. I have turned them in but no word yet... waiting........................................................... I have serious anxiety LOL

Minnie Taylor, 33 ARK c/w 1048UFTN identical
Sharon Ivy Jones, 33 VA c/w NamUs UP36, SEP13-2003 Identical (way too suspicious for me)
Michael T. Georgeoff, AZ c/w DoeNet. 1858UFCO Identical
Thwana Darrough, 15 AR c/w 197UFMD, MAR5-1996 (dead 5+years) identical
Celina Mays 12, NJ c/w 741UFCA too similiar... they are actually checking as dates do not match... Possibly for a reason.....
Priscilla McKee 44, VA c/w DoeNet. 337UFNY (classic story)

I looked at hundreds of identified!!! Some stories i can somewhat see thru, if not all the way...

about 4 i am still studying...

I believe i found all of the following... I didn't just guess.. i studied those unidentified to the line. I have turned them in but no word yet... waiting........................................................... I have serious anxiety LOL

Minnie Taylor, 33 ARK c/w 1048UFTN identical
Sharon Ivy Jones, 33 VA c/w NamUs UP36, SEP13-2003 Identical (way too suspicious for me)
Michael T. Georgeoff, AZ c/w DoeNet. 1858UFCO Identical
Thwana Darrough, 15 AR c/w 197UFMD, MAR5-1996 (dead 5+years) identical
Celina Mays 12, NJ c/w 741UFCA too similiar... they are actually checking as dates do not match... Possibly for a reason.....
Priscilla McKee 44, VA c/w DoeNet. 337UFNY (classic story)

I looked at hundreds of identified!!! Some stories i can somewhat see thru, if not all the way...

about 4 i am still studying...

Did you post these in the threads, too? It takes a little getting used to, but posting the suggested missing person in the thread for the remains and posting the thread for the remains in the missing person thread helps other posters see what you're seeing.

I'm from New Mexico, and every set of remains over 6 feet tall with dark hair looks like Bennett Wall to me:

jmho ymmv lrr

Did you post these in the threads, too? It takes a little getting used to, but posting the suggested missing person in the thread for the remains and posting the thread for the remains in the missing person thread helps other posters see what you're seeing.

I'm from New Mexico, and every set of remains over 6 feet tall with dark hair looks like Bennett Wall to me:

jmho ymmv lrr
I did .... unsure about all... but i will go look. Thanks!

How do you get into that? Just curious.
Been through a lot of past traumas as a child, teenager, and adult. Had the horrific abusive ex who did anything and everything to get custody of our 7 kids, even putting one in prison... The ex's daddy "Grandpa" ran CPS and was a pastor in the early 70-80's... Oh what do you know, he was affiliated with the courts, and used that "power." BUT THE "GRANDPA" should have been in prison. Our story is horrific. I have actually started making the videos... It is more twisted than a lifetime movie. And it is my family, the "little" people who have paid the price and still are.

I have seen way too many injustices.... I know too many guilty people who get away with everything and innocent people who get screwed over the worst!!!! I wanted to be an attorney.... But i know I would do pro bono and be the best poorest attorney in the world. At least i am studied up on the law...

I just want to do something, both beneficial for a client, and myself.... I love helping people. I love to get the Truth! I thought this would be a good start. Even just helping to identify a person, would bring closure to families, who stress daily because they just don't know where their loved one (child!) is or what happened. I can only imagine how they feel and then magnify that feeling a thousands times over. I hate the cruelty and violence in this world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back