Regional or state threads for Doe cases - share your thoughts

Springrain

Who was she? Pregnant & stabbed to death
Reaction score
I was just bouncing this idea around in my head and wanted to see what others thought of this. Would it be helpful to have regional or state threads to spotlight Doe cases from the region or state? For example, I'm from WA State; maybe it would be beneficial to have a WA thread where Washingtonians, such as myself, or others could spotlight cases in the state. This could be divided into states or larger regions (ex: West Coast, Mountain West, Upper Midwest, New England, Mid-Atlantic, South, etc.). This could make it easier for folks to find cases in areas that they are familiar with, live in, or have contacts in and may lead to easier contact with investigators, being able to spread the word around locally, etc.
For ease of use I'm picturing an organizational system with the beginning of each post spotlighting a Doe specifying the city and county of the Doe discovery (ex: Tacoma, Pierce County, WA 1975; Detroit, Wayne County, MI 1990).

I understand the UID forum does have a feature to categorize threads by state, but I feel this could be more of a conversation-starter and make it more easy to see it all out in the open and be able to discuss with others in your state if applicable and publish what work you are doing, if any, on a local case (Ex: "I contacted Sheriff Roe of Clark County to share a possible match...").

Maybe not necessary. But I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back