Release Stress Here/Off Topic Area

i'm getting "server too busy" just about every other click!!!
363.gif
Me too, and my patience is wearing very, very thin :mad:

STOMPING STOMPING STOMPING

Even my antlers are getting brighter with :mad: ness from this case.

And it doesn't help that I have spent time working on a timeline that I have repeatedly asked today, if it was acceptabel to posters of if it would confuse you more and get NO response.

And then there's the (chico no??) other CL (L stands for Lion) that is still walking, smirking around like he did nothing.

And I used to have a RL before this?? LOL

How can I feel good about watching American Idol tonight now that I have seen all this carnage go on around us???

Maybe, just sharpening my antlers is what I should be doing. Some posters need their itches scratched!

Wow, who ever started this thread, THANKS. I feel so much better now that I have vented.

:bang: I am the one that started this thread!!! :clap:

littledeer, I'm sorry, your format seemed fine to me. You can always tweek it as you go along. Good luck.:blowkiss:

Sorry Littledeer, I just saw your post. I've been over in the Heath Ledger thread. A lot of others are there as well. And that maybe why no one responded. I think your format looks great.

Oh I can relate Littledeer! I've been battling server problems trying to post the GMH timline!

Even my antlers are getting brighter with :mad: ness from this case.

And it doesn't help that I have spent time working on a timeline that I have repeatedly asked today, if it was acceptabel to posters of if it would confuse you more and get NO response.

Oh LD we love you! Please post timeline and we'll all check out your scratching post.

I would not even attempt it as there is so much misinformation. I admire and respect you!

Hard to respond when all I was getting was "server busy". I finally gave up right after I finally got your pm to go thru and went to bed! Sorry, LD! Blame it on the Server Gods which were obviously angry. (I wonder what sacrifice we could give to make them happier?!)

It has been well over a month now. Why can't they get this server issue straightened out? I know that Big Tex was working on it, but is he making progress? I would love an update on the situation, but they locked the thread!!!! GRRRRR~

FYI:

Today is chicoliving and my3girls birthday!!

There is a thread in the "Jury Room" to post your Happy Birthday, etc. wishes.

Grrrrr i'm letting off stress! I am stressed out... yes yes yes I am!!! I want this loser behind bars. I want his wife behind bars too.. (if she is guilty which don't even get me started on that one) I want justice for Maria and her precious innocent little baby who never even got to see the light of day. Who the heck does this guy think he is? Running off to Mexico because he is nothing but a big COWARD. Oooh he can kill a small innocent female & baby but he can't stand up to the big guys huh? Why does the wife care if Greta or anyone else looks around the house? She should welcome anyone going around in there to find anything they can to figure out this crime you know since she is soooooo innocent!.. UGH! I'm so mad and upset over this one. I don't want to say nobody cares because in case CL or his wife are reading here I won't give them the satisfaction of thinking that nobody cared about Maria or her baby.

HEADS UP:

For those of you who have been following the Stacy Peterson case, human remains have been found near a "supposedly" blue garbage can.

Go to the Stacy Peterson forum for the latest developments!!

mygirl:

DITTO DITTO DITTO!!!!!!!!!

I could let loose right now also, but saving my emotions for Stacy right now. I am so SICK of these two COWARDS (DP AND CL) walking around free and breathing the same air I am!!

If I didn't have a family and a job, I would become a bondswoman in a heartbeat and do nothing but track down these scumbags that go on the run.

FYI:

Today is chicoliving and my3girls birthday!!

There is a thread in the "Jury Room" to post your Happy Birthday, etc. wishes.

Littledeer, I found the bday thread for chico and bakerprune, but I didn't see the name of my3girls. Can you tell me where to find it so I can send her a bday wish ?

TIA :)

:mad: Where the heck is CL??????? No sightings of him recently?? What? He knows how to turn into Casper the Ghost??

He's killed a female and his (supposedly) unborn child, left his wife and daughter to fend for themselves, while he is doing nothing more than staying one or two steps ahead of the LE.

From his own relatives that have seen him in Mexico, he does not appear to be nervous, in fact being his "normal" self from the last time they have seen him.

If I am not mistaken, doesn't a narccisist act like this also? They can do the most horrendous acts but yet still act like nothing has changed in their life???

I WANT THIS GUY NOW BEHIND :behindbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I vented, I'm going to sharpen my antlers. Been a while since I've done that and no one has missed it! :blowkiss:

Is there anyone that also wants me to post the timeline from May 2007 to Dcember 13, 2007? If so, I will work on it.

Once again, I'm getting a late start on getting ready for work because of reading and posting in this thread. When I get home, I go straight to the computer and glare at my husband if he tries to chat. "Yeah, Clinton, Obama, whatever. Be quiet."

They had better have Laurean in custody when I get back this evening.

Steadfast:

I hear ya..........Been to work late too many times already myself!!!

Have a good day and let's hope CL is caught today!!!

I don't know where everyone is at, but I just spent quite a bit of time putting up the latest timeline Prior to 12/14/07. What I would really love to do, is part it all together on one page!! Maybe I should ask chico if I can do that and delete the other thread??

I don't know about other WS's, but I would just like my antlers scratched a little bit for the effort. :crazy:

:blowkiss:

I've got all these :behindbar :behindbar :behindbar , why don't I see CESAR behind any of them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????

((((((LITTLE DEER )))))) :blowkiss: SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH

Sorry to post til now, but we had tp take dd to the orthodontist and it took forever. But you know that I am very grateful for all your hard work on that timeline. And I am sure lots of others feel the same way.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back