Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
jannuncutt said:
Of course, you may be right. But, I think that Katie's father is behind the pre-nup. I think that he is disgusted by the whole thing and is doing his best to make sure that his daughter doesn't get screwed too badly. Didn't she already say that she is giving up her career to be a stay at home mom?

I'm sure the family must be behind it. I'm glad somebody's looking out for her - will Tom walk away from her spitefully, like he did from Nicole, blaming her for everything?

Kind of a pattern - blame Nicole, blame Brooke Shields, does he really like women? I kind of doubt it.

Kind of a pattern - blame Nicole, blame Brooke Shields, does he really like women? I kind of doubt it.

Sounds like he only likes women as much as he can manipulate them. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
I bet the house in Toledo was part of the marriage contract that was hammered out in that four hour interview he had with her before they declared they were dating and were a couple.

BrendaStar said:
Sounds like he only likes women as much as he can manipulate them. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
I bet the house in Toledo was part of the marriage contract that was hammered out in that four hour interview he had with her before they declared they were dating and were a couple.
I think the same thing - I can see it now "here's a contract, you will get a million $ mansion close to your family so you won't be alone while I'm gone, never have to worry about money and all you have to do is do publicity with me so it looks like we are a couple"

So sad, I used to really like Tom Cruise - not any more!!

indallas2 said:
I think the same thing - I can see it now "here's a contract, you will get a million $ mansion close to your family so you won't be alone while I'm gone, never have to worry about money and all you have to do is do publicity with me so it looks like we are a couple"

So sad, I used to really like Tom Cruise - not any more!!

I wonder who actually does?

he's finished as far as bankability is concerned, IMO! :slap:

BrendaStar said:
Nobody around here seems to. He's a loser :loser: :loser: :loser: as far as I am concerned.

I knew I wouldn't be watching any of his new movies, but over the weekend, I couldn't even watch Top Gun (well, I could only watch the beach volleyball scene. After that, I had to turn the channel). :rolleyes:

I thought Katie was really great in 'Pieces of April', which was more of an Indie movie. I was never a fan of Tom Cruise, although I think the turkey baster comments are pretty speculative, to say the least. Who the hell knows???? I guess what I find the most bothersome is that she seems to have been seperated from her family and old friends. And I think his interview with Matt Lauer was a joke and also infuriating. OH well, I never wish anyone ill will, so I hope that this has more substance than it appears.

The new issue of People mag, on stands Friday, reports that Tom reveals that he and Katie Holmes will actually wed after their baby is born -- possibly next summer or early fall -- but no date is set yet!

The star also revealed that he bought his own sonogram machine so he can follow the baby's progress. According to People, a sonogram actually costs anywhere between $15,000 to $200,000! Tom also says once he and Katie's bundle of joy is born, he will donate the machine to a hospital.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13174/

Is it yet clear there won't be a wedding at all and that maybe Cruise has 'bought' a baby?

and is it obsessive to own a sonogram machine?

this story gets more and more bizarre by the day . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname