Reported/Possible sightings of Elizabeth and/or Gabriel from 12/18 to 12/30

How does this change things in regards to how we assess the places Elizabeth was sighted, her activities, and her possible activities?

March 26, 2010 - 3:20PM

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who is working with the McQuearys in the search for Gabriel, said there is no evidence indicating that Johnson sold Gabriel in an underground adoption, but said there are indications she gave him to someone she entrusted who has the boy in hiding.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152240

I think the explanation could be

A) THe people she was seen with are people from her past that LM does not know about and are helping her hide G.

B) She was going to do an underground adoption, got cold feet, and left him with someone she trusts.

C) Ej handed G off to someone JS and TS trust and tried to make it look like an underground adoption so LE would look in all the wrong places and them later get him under a new identity...But, because this went public, the plan is at a stand still. Hence, the phone call of "you set this up"

From what I have read on another site, JS and TS are trying to say they are being frames....I Call BS....THey know how deep they are in....

I think the explanation could be

A) THe people she was seen with are people from her past that LM does not know about and are helping her hide G.

B) She was going to do an underground adoption, got cold feet, and left him with someone she trusts.

C) Ej handed G off to someone JS and TS trust and tried to make it look like an underground adoption so LE would look in all the wrong places and them later get him under a new identity...But, because this went public, the plan is at a stand still. Hence, the phone call of "you set this up"

From what I have read on another site, JS and TS are trying to say they are being frames....I Call BS....THey know how deep they are in....

Thank you. Thank you for so clearly stating my exact thoughts....now outta my head, ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juskitten
Back