Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this - Amelia claims to be an author, yet she just made one of the biggest proverbial mistakes in using "than" in place of "then". She should know better if she is truly an accomplished author.

Bottom line, I don't care who she is. If she can legally bury Casey Anthony's behind, then she's a success in my eyes.

Authors usually have editors to catch that kind of thing. I don't think that alone would not make her an author, but I wonder how much she is exaggerating or misrepresenting what she is posting. I want Casey caught and back in jail as much as the next person, but some of the stuff she posted is not new as she says, but old from before the first video was recorded. Yet she posts it as new. And apparently something else she posted was photoshopped. She is ruining her own credibility if she is twisting things to make Casey look bad, and believe me, Casey doesn't need people lying about her to get into trouble!

Locking this thread for now. I will create a new one. While you are all waiting, please take a minute to review the TOS and the Social Media guidelines. You can find them here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please stop with the personal/appearance related references. Discussing how she dyed her hair or maybe had work done to disguise herself is one thing, mocking and making fun of her personal attributes is another. In relationship to a possible disguise - it okay. In relationship to being mean and petty - it is not okay. Let's get our boundaries back in place. There is no reason to feed ICA's ego.

Thanks,

Salem

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159636"]Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member