Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request from any of yall who stated that NBC was showing one or both of the videos with their copyright on it:

can you link me to a video of that, or a screenshot? I've been thinking about it since I mentioned this last night: the copyright to a video casey anthony makes belongs to CASEY ANTHONY. the only way NBC could possibly hold any copyrights to it is if she SOLD it to NBC (or an agent of hers did, obvs)

if it is true that there is an NBC copyright, that NBC holds the copyright, I have to presume it is because they BOUGHT the video(s) from OCA.

I'll be emailing reporters as soon as someone can show me some proof (I dont know if I even get NBC over here, but I dont own a television anyways hence I dont even know where to start).

I'm thinking mainly of the diary type one, not the nose type one. I think that was a skype call, and technically the copyright would belong both to her and to whomever recorded the skype, although THAT person can NOT sell it without HER written permission. (unless of course she recorded it herself, so long as the other person isnt heard or shown, she could probably sell that)

I truly hope, if all this is true, that OCA is the one who sold them, and not someone else/NBC acting the fool/ whatever, cause the last thing I want on this planet is to be the champion of OCA's freaking property rights :sick:

You know that song that Bono does, Vertigo. I'm in a place called vertigo. I think that's where we have been the last few days.

Did someone say Bono?

Yah, yah, yah, yah!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaV5UCMsW-8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaV5UCMsW-8[/ame]

Sorry guys, couldn't help myself!!! :innocent:

BBM: Yep -- it would be a conflict of interest for Jose to represent this Paul Francisco in any matter that relates to Casey ... JMO, but anyone who would hire JB as their attorney has got to be as "shady" as he is ... seriously ...

And I hope they ALL turn on each other as well ... lol ... and it WILL happen ... they are all like "time bombs" just waiting to go off ...

And I can't wait for the you know what to "hit the fan" ... :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::seeya::floorlaugh:

But at this point what we know is Jose B. represents Paul F., we don't know why PF needs a lawyer or if it has anything to do with FCA. Do I have that right?

I guess we're going to be learning more about this PF guy...

If I were a professional in an industry where celebrity, name dropping etc. were involved I wouldn't connect myself in anyway to FCA.

Heck, if I were any kind of business man I wouldn't want my name associated with FCA. Seems like he has more to lose due to public backlash than an x-felon...

Which makes me wonder if he is for real, but I guess he is....

I wonder how much longer this is going to go on because I want to know if FCA got effed over/betrayed because if that is the case I want to see that be the lead story on Vinnie, JVM and Nancy.

A few pages back I thought that is where it was going but then... I don't know, but this whole thing is maddening!

Some posts back someone was wondering if FCA is living with PF. Unless I read it wrong on FCA's probation sheet says that she is not living with anyone. Not sure if I understand that though, because I thought she was living with someone.

Snippet from the article Concerned Papa linked to:

"Casey doesn't want to be reading that Jose's working on all of these deals on her behalf," a source said, adding that Anthony avidly pores over online reports about herself and her camera-hogging lawyer. "She thinks he's using her name as a meal ticket," the source said.

KARMA indeed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/1...nning-to-dump-lawyer-jose-baez/#ixzz1j9XglYEd

It also states that CM will be taking over as her lead attorney. HA! I think this thing will end like a mexican standoff.....everybody in a circle with guns pointed at each oher. Let's hope they all pull the trigger at the same time.

"Casey doesn't want to be reading that Jose's working on all of these deals on her behalf," a source said, adding that Anthony avidly pores over online reports about herself and her camera-hogging lawyer. "She thinks he's using her name as a meal ticket," the source said.

KARMA indeed.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/1...nning-to-dump-lawyer-jose-baez/#ixzz1j9XglYEd

It also states that CM will be taking over as her lead attorney. HA! I think this thing will end like a mexican standoff.....everybody in a circle with guns pointed at each oher. Let's hope they all pull the trigger at the same time.

The article says that FCA "doesn't trust him anymore." (him referring to Baez)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know about some of this stuff. I mean it sounds believable, but sometimes I wonder about this kind of stuff... don't these guys want to be holding their own cards close to the vest too?

Sometimes, especially when any of these characters are involved, I wonder if it is information being leaked to the press or bs spin being fed to the press.:banghead:

The article says that FCA "doesn't trust him anymore." (him referring to Baez)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't know about some of this stuff. I mean it sounds believable, but sometimes I wonder about this kind of stuff... don't these guys want to be holding their own cards close to the vest too?

Sometimes, especially when any of these characters are involved, I wonder if it is information being leaked to the press or bs spin being fed to the press.:banghead:

It should not take that long for it to all unfold.

For the love of the land...this chick is like mold..just when you think it's all gone..you lift up a rug....

HAD to quote you Rosepetal! Such an awesome comparison. That would explain why she makes us all sick!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But at this point what we know is Jose B. represents Paul F., we don't know why PF needs a lawyer or if it has anything to do with FCA. Do I have that right?

I guess we're going to be learning more about this PF guy...

If I were a professional in an industry where celebrity, name dropping etc. were involved I wouldn't connect myself in anyway to FCA.

Heck, if I were any kind of business man I wouldn't want my name associated with FCA. Seems like he has more to lose due to public backlash than an x-felon...

Which makes me wonder if he is for real, but I guess he is....

I wonder how much longer this is going to go on because I want to know if FCA got effed over/betrayed because if that is the case I want to see that be the lead story on Vinnie, JVM and Nancy.

A few pages back I thought that is where it was going but then... I don't know, but this whole thing is maddening!

Some posts back someone was wondering if FCA is living with PF. Unless I read it wrong on FCA's probation sheet says that she is not living with anyone. Not sure if I understand that though, because I thought she was living with someone.

BBM: Yes -- :waitasec: I thought Jose is a criminal lawyer ...

:seeya: does Jose "practice" any "civil law" ?

:waitasec: If you want to call him a 'lawyer' ...

MOO

I have a request from any of yall who stated that NBC was showing one or both of the videos with their copyright on it:

can you link me to a video of that, or a screenshot? I've been thinking about it since I mentioned this last night: the copyright to a video casey anthony makes belongs to CASEY ANTHONY. the only way NBC could possibly hold any copyrights to it is if she SOLD it to NBC (or an agent of hers did, obvs)

if it is true that there is an NBC copyright, that NBC holds the copyright, I have to presume it is because they BOUGHT the video(s) from OCA.

I'll be emailing reporters as soon as someone can show me some proof (I dont know if I even get NBC over here, but I dont own a television anyways hence I dont even know where to start).

I'm thinking mainly of the diary type one, not the nose type one. I think that was a skype call, and technically the copyright would belong both to her and to whomever recorded the skype, although THAT person can NOT sell it without HER written permission. (unless of course she recorded it herself, so long as the other person isnt heard or shown, she could probably sell that)

I truly hope, if all this is true, that OCA is the one who sold them, and not someone else/NBC acting the fool/ whatever, cause the last thing I want on this planet is to be the champion of OCA's freaking property rights :sick:

BBM: Yes ... and that right there PROVES that FCA's computer was NOT HACKED !

And it also PROVES WHY NO POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN FILED YET !

And she LIED ... gee, what a Surprirse Surprise ...

Now ... it could be that "someone" sold it for her -- and she is TRYING to make it looked like it was hacked ...

So ... they need to follow the $$$$$ trail ...

MOO ...

Just saw this commercial and this could soooo be Casey's life.:floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vweh-bYiTMs"]Las Vegas Commercial: Know the Code - YouTube[/ame]

KARMA indeed.

BBM:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: hee hee hee ... and THE SHOW BEGINS !

:popcorn: :drink::popcorn:

BBM: Yes ... and that right there PROVES that FCA's computer was NOT HACKED !

And it also PROVES WHY NO POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN FILED YET !

And she LIED ... gee, what a Surprirse Surprise ...

Now ... it could be that "someone" sold it for her -- and she is TRYING to make it looked like it was hacked ...

So ... they need to follow the $$$$$ trail ...

MOO ...

Do we know when the copyright was purchased?

Wow Casey really brought out the crazies on this one. Seems like there is so much drama and people looking for a spot in the limelight. All of this over a 4 minute video that just showed how much Casey is mourning her daughter. How could you ever say your dog was just has much family when you had a beautiful little girl. Even if you call it therapy still pretty sick in my book. I don't know who would pay to see Casey, I have no idea who these other players are but if they actually care about Caylee they wouldn't be all over the net getting twisted up in the drama. They wouldn't be hounding people for videos they would just sit back and let the public see what a selfish person Casey is and leave it alone. The public hates this woman and I actually think her "supporters" may be more crazy then she is if they are willing to pay to see garbage like her. I don't care what happens I just wish they would show pictures of Caylee and let the sad pathetic woman -who gave birth to something so precious- fade out from the story.

KARMA indeed.

There is a topical thread opened about Casey firing Baez. Please keep it separate from the video discussion.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159734"]Casey Anthony reportedly planning to dump lawyer Jose Baez [/ame]

I was the one who brought it up. I brought it up because in the new videos KC was claiming not to know how to do things on her new computer. She seemed pretty sophisticated way back when to do all that she did on the computer. And, I thought it kind of proved too that KC herself could have released those videos onto the internet and I wouldn't doubt it if she would have attempted to try and implicate someone else in having done it via the internet. Her MO no? As far as the funds she stole, I wasn't talking about the checks she wrote, I was more interested in her "transfers" from someone else 's account to another. I could have sworn that she had stolen her grandfather's retirement home funds in that same way and thus it wasn't just Cindy's bank accounts that she was manipulating.

She did. Three hundred plus dollars, which amount Cindy lied about when questioned by both the detectives and Morgan.

we know NUFFIN' (as my 4 year old says)...that's why I am asking for screenshots or whatnot, I cant run around emailing reporters in a huff if it wasnt true, but if it WAS true, someone needs to turn the fire up under NBC like...NOW.

this would NOT be the first time social media was used to do something like this.

For what it's worth, JL from NBC responded to someone's tweet about the copyright. He says that NBC copyrights all their shows. Giving NBC the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's the whole show that is copyrighted, not the video.

we know NUFFIN' (as my 4 year old says)...that's why I am asking for screenshots or whatnot, I cant run around emailing reporters in a huff if it wasnt true, but if it WAS true, someone needs to turn the fire up under NBC like...NOW.

this would NOT be the first time social media was used to do something like this.

Ok I hope I am doing this right. I went to a FB page (Jim Lichtenstein) and he said on his page

" Nice try, but no. Nets copyright their shows. “@Queen_LaQueefa: @TamaraTattles she got a warning because NBC now owns that video.”

J.L commented on that and it came from his twitter account.

He also stated on his twitter account "That just means someone tried tp post an NBC story on youtube & got a warning. The net owns it's stories, not her video."

Hope I don't get into trouble for posting this. I do not post much and still learning the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member