Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/13/15 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
The argument to remove the death penalty was set for the 16th, no? Today is the 15th. So I felt this was to complete pseudonyms testimony before the judge.

No, the argument listed in the above minute entry was a rehash of what happened on the 9th. AFAIK, there are no more arguments set. Judge will let JS finish and then make a final decision on all motions. The 16th is when the filings to the SC are due.

She's such a liar. I wish I could find what one of her co workers said. I remember reading it, but I can't or the life of me remember where! At one of her 19 waitresses jobs, this co worker said JA was having an affair with (maybe the cook ?) while she was living with Bobby ? :gaah:

I'll reluctantly go look for it, but honestly I'm getting really sick of JA.
This case had everything, even pictures of the actual crime being committed WITH timestamps! You don't see this kind of evidence everyday. But that's before we met JA :rage:

dont know if I wil be any help, as my brain is in a fog..but I thought Jodi had a affair with her manager where she had waitressed at? wasnt the manager DB?

If I am wrong, some one please correct me..again, im lost in the fog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member